Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

An Appeal To The FG To Pay Staff Used For NDE GCS Programme In 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Appeal To The FG To Pay Staff Used For NDE GCS Programme In 2016 (1555 Views)

NDE REGISTRATION 2019 / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Who Provoked You Most In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To The FG To Pay Staff Used For NDE GCS Programme In 2016 by HODcol: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
I passionately appeal to the FG to pay graduates who worked under the NDE GCS programme which ran from June to August last year 2016.We have waited patiently for a year now yet the FG through the NDE has refused to do anything.It is regrettable how good and loyal citizens of this great country are negletted,even after they have toiled in the sun to make the country better.I and my colleagues want to know why its taking this long to pay.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Dammy Krane Again!!! / BREAKING NEWS: Dammy Krane Off The Hook From Alleged Credit Card Forgery / Farmer Shocked As Sow Gives Birth To Piglet That Looks Like A Chimpanzee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.