Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

This Is The New Iphone7 & Iphone7 Plus (photos)..what Do You Think? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is The New Iphone7 & Iphone7 Plus (photos)..what Do You Think? (1821 Views)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The New Iphone7 & Iphone7 Plus (photos)..what Do You Think? by lastbaff(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
The new iPhone 7 & iPhone Plus now use wireless headphones.

Even if you can't afford one, it's worthwhile to check out the specs of the iPhones in order to be informed of the latest mobile technology. This technology innovation is awesome.

The next generation iPhones come with super feature; some of which are:

1. Absence of 3.5mm audio jack
2. Introduction of Airpods (wireless headphones)
3. Presence of lightning port
4. Taptic Engine
5. Dual rear camera in iPhone 7 Plus

I included some photos to explain better. If you wish to know more about the device, check out a well-detailed Review of the new iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus.

Re: This Is The New Iphone7 & Iphone7 Plus (photos)..what Do You Think? by nobledeals(f): 4:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Morning, abeg transfer 1gig to me from that your 30 gig. I didn't want people to follow trend is why I came here and I am using freebasics to browse I would have given a pm, thanks in advance
Re: This Is The New Iphone7 & Iphone7 Plus (photos)..what Do You Think? by lastbaff(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
nobledeals:
Morning, abeg transfer 1gig to me from that your 30 gig. I didn't want people to follow trend is why I came here and I am using freebasics to browse I would have given a pm, thanks in advance
Unfortunately, the data can't be shared. I'm sorry.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Gionee P5 Mini Imei Issue / Wow! Glo Declared August 11(friday), As FREE DATA DAY / Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Global Version For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.