Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Readers Are Leaders - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Readers Are Leaders (394 Views)

Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here / Christian Readers Club / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Fortune Magazine's List Of World's 50 Greatest Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Readers Are Leaders by chasewordz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
The reading culture of the Nigerian youth is deteriorating and has gone from bad to worse. People now prefer investing their time in playing video games rather than picking up a book or scooping through a well written article. Now tell me, what does it profit a man if he cracks up a Nintendo game and gains over a billion points, does he intend building a lake house with that. And on the other hand, what doesn't it profit a man when he reads a good book that helps give him a better shot at life.

Well, the decision is yours and yours alone to make, books are written to liberate the soul and not to stock up the shelf. Readers are leaders and every time invested in reading yields tangible dividends. You can't run on a low speed or monitor your gauge when your car is running on sufficient gas. In other words, let's create an healthy reading atmosphere in our homes and around our peers and there won't be a worry of a future colapse knowing we built on a solid foundation.

The truth is, the great men of the world, both the https://kingsolomonsmine..com.ng/2016/09/readers-are-leaders.html ...continue reading

Visit my blog for more interesting write ups: www.kingsolomonsmine..com

1 Share

Re: Readers Are Leaders by DTRUMPER: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
cool The day you stop reading, you start dying.

Anyway, check my signature and smile to the Bank forever BELOW

(1) (Reply)

Independent, Yet Slaves / My Encounter With The Wild / Flash Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.