Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here (2681 Views)

The Top 10 Mistakes Many New Writers Make / Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make / Practical Tips For Effective Reading: Readers Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Eze2000(m): 2:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Hello guys,

I need no introduction on here. Most of you call me one of the most talented authors around here, however, these same people will tell you that I hardly ever write anymore. This is so, at least where Nairaland concerned and for many reasons too, most important of which is, there is no money in it. Whoa, wait, before you go criticizing me, listen. Among my nairaland fans are 3 webmasters. When I had issues building my website, they never offered to help but kept encouraging me to post more free stories, add more ink to my elbow. After being duped by other fake blog builders, one who got access to my GTBank account through my email associated with the blog, I finally got an Arab to do up a nice blog for me. I paid $$$. So money does count!

I have dropped two free stories here on Nairaland literature section, others I have put up for sale. I have been at his for over 3 years. Got my motivation right here on nairaland, but the payback is not quite right and so I find myself looking for the cash elsewhere.

Check out this thread, set up by a concerned Literature lover, kayo80, he is worried about the lack of financial support for writers which has led to some really talented writers abandoning ship.

https://www.nairaland.com/4227189/why-there-no-millionaire-fiction

Interestingly, just days before this thread, I had this same discussion with another talented author who has abandoned ship here. our very own Godmother. I said to her..... 'These you people writing on Niaraland, they will never make it unless someone shows them the way."

Godmother replied at once saying. "Yes, they will never make it."

Literature writers don't be fooled, if you write up to 5 'masterpiece' novels, you will never make up to 50k on okadabooks in three years. There are so many nice books down there that have only seen 5 downloads in five years! If you wanna make that kind of money you best bet is Amazon and because things down there are so technical and tailor-made for Americans, you will need like 5 years to make the 50k ... fact!
There is a very good reason why writing masters like Larry Sun are not making millions form their books!

Interestingly, once you opt to make those same books free, they get downloaded hundreds of times in just one month! Depending on how good you are. This very thing happened to my book Ruthless Betrayals, it is now available on many top USA and European forum. My only gain is that I got fans in those regions.

I tell you there is no money in writing novels. I tell you to go and ask and give it a try by publishing your work - that is if you can ever meet the formatting requirement of these online bookstores. I tell you all this and yet, in the new year, I'm going full time, book writing. Why? There is money and fame to be had in it but left alone, writers, you will never find out how.

Let me give you some tips which took me years to learn.

1. If you write a very good book, there are millions like yours and so the possibility of you getting seen is so small it is almost non existent. You have two choices here, run expensive Ads or use Keywords technique..

2. Writing with African sounding names is a limitation. (Americans will buy 'A giraffe dance' by Donna Pope.. but won't buy 'A night in the Wilderness by Adebola Adeyemi)

3. You need to give some stuff out for free!

4. You need connections

Based on the last two points, I have come up with an idea called.... THE BLUEGOLD CLUB

The BlueGodl club is a club of online readers who are supplied with information and entertainment via several blogs. The 2 blogs you wanna hear about here are 'BLUEGOLD BOOKS & LITERATURE BLOG" and "KINGEZESBLOG"

BLUEGOLD Books & LITERURTE Blog

BlueGold Books & Literature Blog is the blog equivalent of Nairaland. Authors of all kinds are invited to write and publish for free. All your posts on this blog automatically go to the BlueGold Literature and Books facebook page as well as the BlueGold Club facebook group.

Whty do I need to publish on BlueGold Literature?

You and your story, even here on Nairaland, have no real online presence until you publish on BlueGold Books and Literature Blog. If you doubt me get a relative or a friend to enter your story title into the Google search and check. If this search is done in Nigeria and you have your story up here on Nairaland, it will pop up. But if this search is done outside Nigeria it almost certainly not show up on search results. However, the most important thing to note here is that no one but you or someone connected to you will ever be looking directly for your story on Google.

Don't understand?

People looking for stuff to read online will search for things like 'mystery stories online' or 'romance stories online' or 'action stories in Africa' they will never search for your story in particular. In the combined regions of the United States, Canada, and Britain alone, searches for 'Mystery Novels' alone are over 10 million a month. To feed this searches, Google will not be looking for forums but blogs, good-looking blogs that have fresh contents popping up each day.

Nairaland won't rank outside Nigeria, other blogs that are owned by individual authors won't rank due to constant lack of fresh content. But the BlueGold Books and Literature will rant on the first page of Google in three months! It will be specially optimized for SEO and traffic driven to it form facebook, not to talk of all the Nairaland free story hungry guys on here!

All I need is 5 good authors to join me. You must register with BlueGodl Club as an author (free for the first five). You will be made a moderator on the blog so you can publish, the facebook page and facebook group too. A time will come when you will wanna publish a book for sale, this is only after you third free story on the blog and dependent of how much of a hit it is, I the founder of BlueGold Club, veteran author and publisher will provide all information and help you need for free! This goes only for your first book and ti a limit which will be stated at the appropriate time - trust me, you don't want free work done on areas like your book cover but as a registered BlueGold author you can claim this at half the market price.

Proofreading

One thing these white people hate is bad English and this is why BlueGold authors must have PCs so grammar correction software can be sent to them, but even these are not perfect and so well will accept fans with a command of English language as proofreaders. They will be added to our author whatsapps groups and all authors can submit their works to them for grammar corrections. In other to do their work well the proofreaders get to read all our paid works for free!

Where is the money?

Authors must be patient, fame and money do not come overnight. You will make money publishing your book as a Bluegold author, you will sell here in Africa and overseas because people will know you from the blog. We will work out an arrangement with OkadaBooks to have our own section on the site, If you are really good, people from all over the world will contact you to write for them. Your story can go viral due to the unique nature of a blog.

How about I start my own blog?

Wanna start your own blog instead? That's great an idea! But hey, go ask Larry Sun or Oyin, two of the best authors on here with private blogs how easy a blog gets to maintain. You will keep trying for 3 years and still not make it.
Please go and check my blog. It took me 8 months to get google AdSense approval because AdSense does not love literature, they even make earning so low its biscuit change -- they do this for the same reason i gave you above unless you are a popular author people don't care. The trick I used was to start publishing sports, health, News etc. I gonna clean up the blog over the next 7 days to take on Literature alone.

Links

As a BlueGold author, your book may not be doing well or you may not be known but visitors who come to the blog looking for another author's work will find and like yours. It is a win-win effort.

Dedicated Work always pays

Last year, I got $200 as Christmas gift from a Killer US babe who loved my work. Her facebook name is Marlyne Lakers and I am the only prominent Nigerian in her Facebook group that is for Americans only. She found me on my blog, not nairaland. Only Nigerians will find you here and less than ten percent of them will ever buy your book or send you a gift.
To get a sponsor who will pay you to write things, you need exposure.

I have said enough.

The BlueGold Club and its subdomains will be set up this month. Our author whatsapps group will be formed first. All I need is 5 authors ready to go to work publishing their stories. The blog can accommodate any number of authors but exclusivity is key and so the first five will get in easily but the second five will not and then the door will close. In total, ten authors will be accepted, but incapable ones will be removed.

To qualify, you must be known here on nairaland as good authors.

Attached below is a geo-statistics data of my current blog. My main audience is from the USA! Now you may understand when i tell you taht my last book God vs Science was published on Amazon and cost $7.99

If you are interested in my proposal, comment below or email me at

1. eze21eke@gmail.com
2. Kingezesblog.com
2. bluegoldbooks@yahoo.com

If you do send an email, try to leave a comment here so I know to look. The last two emails are hooked to blogs but the first will enter my phone right off.

Cheers!

Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by DaddyKross: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2017
sad
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2017
I'm interested.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by solomonbrown64: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2017
......Good work Eze....I am interested.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by frankline461: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Let's talk business
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Vivicathy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
I'm interested
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Eze2000(m): 4:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Vivicathy:
I'm interested
Checked your posts on here. Strong determination you've got. You are in!

solomonbrown64:
......Good work Eze....I am interested.

Sol, just keep killing demons like this and you may just make it. White people love magic and mysteries and myths, particularly when gods and demons are involved, isn't that why Game of Thrones went viral?

frankline461:
Let's talk business

Check your work on here. Nice. You can join up here if it pleases you.

OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I'm interested.

I take it, you are he who emailed me this morning. First things first, you have about 1500 posts on this site and no followers! That doesn't tell one anything special about you and I'm looking for special! Only specials can make it outside Nigeria.where the white man is king and the internet gods honor him, blocking out Nigerians. But I like your fire and so I will accept you on a trial basis. But you need a new name to write, Oluwale won't sell squat outside Nigeria.

So, guys, there are some issues we need to clarify here before assembling on a whatsapps group to go to work.

1. This no get rich scheme but all depends on your hard work, what you write and how you write it. You will need to define/showcase your writing skills to the world over a period of time and then start selling your books, people must know what you are capable of.

Mark Cooker, the founder of Smashwords, the second largest bookstores in the USA after Amazon, and the bookstore with the toughest publishing rules on earth, says and I quote, 'All successful authors, have at least 1free book to their name."

Together, we will showcase our skills to the world in one place! It is the best way, which why I'm wasting my time here in the middle of the night instead of sleeping. And this brings us to the issue of the blog.

The trick here is this, As we all write on the blog, it will develop a large worldwide viewership within two to three months and then any book you sell will be bought. In time your name and fame will spread, beginning here in Africa and next in the USA.

Someone like Vivi can market here skills as a freelancer quite easily. but like google always say, "To rank and get traffic, people need to have a reason to visit your site. Free stories will bring them coming for a long long time. and they will come from all over the world.

Hopefully, I will create the blog this weekend. and get back to you guys here. Once I'm done, you all will email me certain info which will be used to create your profile pages as a publisher on the blog.

I will also fix the issue of plagiarism, I don't tolerate it hence I scan my sites with copyscrape.com monthly to catch the thieving copy and past bloggers who steal my story. I report them to their hosts and ads sponsors straight.

1 Like

Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Eze2000:
I take it, you are he who emailed me this morning. First things first, you have about 1500 posts on this site and no followers! That doesn't tell one anything special about you and I'm looking for special! Only specials can make it outside Nigeria.where the white man is king and the internet gods honor him, blocking out Nigerians. But I like your fire and so I will accept you on a trial basis. But you need a new name to write, Oluwale won't sell squat outside Nigeria.
Please, try to reason before you use the submit key. Don't say shît merely 'cos you have the privilege to. Who the heck are you to declare who's special and who's not? I've got followers, I am the one who follows no one. Always understand things before you state your opinions. And, as per the fire you mentioned, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by badohemmy(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2017
I am kinda interested, but it looks like you've got the 5 writers already.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Eze2000(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Please, try to reason before you use the submit key. Don't say shît merely 'cos you have the privilege to. Who the heck are you to declare who's special and who's not? I've got followers, I am the one who follows no one. Always understand things before you state your opinions. And, as per the fire you mentioned, thank you.

I don't declrare special, the market does. On here on nairaland, the fans do. There are certain learned people who won't follow u unless u are that. I don't have time, sir, so I checked only for followers and scanned through your top post titles. i'm sorry if there is something I missed, but I promise, insult was not my intention. I don't even know you, man.

Of all the people who commented on here, it is only Solomon I know well, not personally mind u. His story and that of Larry sun are the only ones I have ever read for more than one chapter here on nairaland.

By your outburst, you have taught me something I overlooked. if I open this blog and you guys see the way or we come into conflict along the line, that's it! Vanishing act allKing so I'm stuck with a blog I can't run alone when I already have a full plate.

What I actually tried to do here was help and get help in the same vain.
Why? Whether it is goggle or amazon, literature/fiction is almost impossible to sell.

Take Google AdSense for example, they pay $57 and more per click on articles on law, insurance and high tech software but literature? its just $0.15 to 0.70 dollars. You only get up to one dallar if you write on authors that are 'very special' like Stephen King, not when u write what u want.
When Nigerians visit your blog and click on ads, which most almost never do, its $0.001 dollars go and ask webmasters, most are crying abt it cos USA traffic is hard to get.

Amazon and the likes are worse! Once you are Nigerian, they will ban u from using their preveiewer, ban u from doing keyword research, and then when u finally publish blind, they stick your book where no one will see it. I seen a Nigerian whose book went missing right after he published. i have see people put their book/author rights up for sale on fiverr.

Google keyword planner .....go online and search for it. if you can access that powerful tool in 6 months of trying come here and call me bastard. I access that tool and all others anytime I like! its how I got d search data I posted above for Americans, Canadians and Brits looking for Mystery Novels in all kinds of ways...10m people a month!

All the knowledge I have took me 3 years to gather and i'm still learning. Most of what I know comes from the mouth of a millioniare author here in Nigeria. he spent over 6 years before he found the way. He,s a Yoruba guy and hides his secrets like golden eggs. He is right here on nairaland but has never created a post on literature section in his life! His last post on this website was so many years ago!

Guys like this work amazon and other such oversea sites full time and make real money, but me, i am here begging you to come and learn.

I APOLOGISE!

1 Like

Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Eze2000:

I don't declrare special, the market does. On here on nairaland, the fans do. There are certain learned people who won't follow u unless u are that. I don't have time, sir, so I checked only for followers and scanned through your to posts titles. i'm sorry if there is something I missed, but I promise, insult was not my intention. I don't even know you, man.

Of all the people who commented on here, it is only Solomon I know well, not personally mind u. His story and that of Larry sun are the only ones I have ever read for more than one chapter here on nairaland.

By your outburst, you have taught me something I overlooked. if I open this blog and you guys see the way or we come into conflict along the line, that's it! Vanishing act allKing so I'm stuck with a blog I can't run alone when I already have a full plate.

What I actually tried to do here is help and get help in the same vain.
whether it is goggle or amazon, literature is is impossible to sell.
Take Google AdSense for example, they pay $57 per click on articles like law, insurance and high software but literature? its just $0.15 to 0.70 dollars. You only get up to one dallar if you write on author that are 'very special' like Stephen King, not when u write what u want.
When Nigerians visit your blog its $0.001 dollars go and ask webmasters.

Amazon and the likes are worse! once you are Nigerian, they will ban u from using their preveiewer, ban from doing keyword searches, and the when u finally publish blind, the stick your book where no one will see it.

Google keyword planner .....go online and search for it. if you can access that powerful tool in 6 months of trying come here and call me bastard. I access that tool and all others anytime I like! its how I got d search data I posted above for Americans, Canadians and Brits looking for Mystery Novels in all kinds of ways...10m people a month!

All the knowledge I have took me 3 years to gather and i'm still learning. Most of what I know comes from the mouth of a millioniare author here in Nigeria. he spent over 6 years before he found the way. He,s a Yoruba guy and hides his secrets like golden eggs. He is right here on nairaland but has never created a post on literature section in his life! His last post on this website was so many years ago!

Guys like this work amazon and other such oversea sites full time and make real money, but me I'm here begging you to come and learn.

I APOLOGISE!
Accepted. I apologize for my outburst too but you don't categorize people anyhow as it suits you.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Eze2000(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2017
badohemmy:
I am kinda interested, but it looks like you've got the 5 writers already.

Bad reason to give up.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by badohemmy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Eze2000:

Bad reason to give up.
Give up? No way sir. Just repeated what you said initially.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Eze2000(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
badohemmy:
you are in.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Jbfranklin: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hahahaha They "knowledge outburst" here orchestrated by you ,is quite unnerving...
That's they main reason why I don't like making money with words Alone.....
but with pictures....
Eze your writing skills are flawless but don't depend on writing alone....

You said something about a Yoruba guy who is very successful in writing.

you said that he is a nairaland member ...
yeah yeah about that guy...
whatever his profession may be He didn't depend on writing alone....
I like your ambition.... and I also like they laws of power you are exerting in this thread....
I would kneel to beg you not to depend on one profession....

I like you very much as a friend to drop some punch...
I am an ardent reader I read 1000 words per minute...

I already absorbed 30percent of credible works here on nairaland..
most of there works beat some "amazon best sellers"
I can even speculate some authors here whose work are rubbing shoulders with "Dan brown" "words in text(novel).

don't put me up with your authors I like words but not very much...
am doing my job as a Christian...
your "seriousness makes me serious"....
am also a writer... I just write scripts for scenes...and software codes....

about amazon hehehe...
I published a novel(fiction) last year....I am still looking for they book on amazon cause its not coming up on search ...even when I insert my name ....so I just forgot about writing and to crown it all a virus wrecked my PC all my edited videos, graphic designs, written works are all smokes now... never believed in computer virus until that day so I didn't brace for any backup...

you see this white guys i wouldn't say I hate ,them but I do deal with racist pretty well (when they start their racism stunt).
I make sure every body knows that they are racist on all social media platform with their pictures on reddit,insta,twitter,Snapchat...( some folks don't like racist so they make sure they deal with one)
I am pretty nasty with them...
though I like Spanish girls very much...

developed countries want underdeveloped countries to keep up with their wretched status ...so I don't blame them....
though Nigerians are they cause of such misfortune...
but I don't regret being conceived and produced in this country..

I hate starting a blog without ideas... if I was going to start a blog.... It would be for my company brand ..or a company in progress.

I see a pretty positive big stuff coming to Nigeria and am part of those starting it...

Inventors(this includes writers) keep it up.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Eze2000(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
badohemmy:

I'm at a relaxation spot at the moment and so took at your work. You have a long way to go. your plot lack depbt and the sex part, u not how to handle.
NEVER PUT SEX IN THE FIRST FEW CHAPTER TO AVOID GIVING YOUR BOOK THE XXXX RATING. ADULT BOOKS WILL BE HIDDEN AWAY IN THE BACK ROOM OF BOOKSTORES ONLY THOSE WHO KNOW WHERE THAT BACK ROOM IS WILL FIND IT.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY SUCCESSFUL AUTHOR get into d sex part so fast and so raw. AND NO TOP AD SITE WILL TAKE IT, GOOGLE WILL BE THE FIRST TO BAN THEM.

THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY U NEVER see SEXUALly EXPLISCT CONTENT so freely WHEN YOU SEARCH THE INTERNET! you gotta know where to look.

time for reform!
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by badohemmy(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2017
Eze2000:

I'm at a relaxation spot at the moment and so took at your work. You have a long way to go. your plot lack depbt and the sex part, u not how to handle.
NEVER PUT SEX IN THE FIRST FEW CHAPTER TO AVOID GIVING YOUR BOOK THE XXXX RATING. ADULT BOOKS WILL BE HIDDEN AWAY IN THE BACK ROOM OF BOOKSTORES ONLY THOSE WHO KNOW WHERE THAT BACK ROOM IS WILL FIND IT.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY SUCCESSFUL AUTHOR get into d sex part so fast and so raw. AND NO TOP AD SITE WILL TAKE IT, GOOGLE WILL BE THE FIRST TO BAN THEM.

THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY U NEVER see SEXUALly EXPLISCT CONTENT so freely WHEN YOU SEARCH THE INTERNET! you gotta know where to look.

time for reform!

ohk. Noted. Wrote that for Nairalanders anyway.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by frankline461: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2017
what's the update bros
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Eze2000(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
frankline461:
what's the update bros

Sorry, for the delay. been ill.
Here is the thing. I'm told by experienced webmasters that my idea won't work for several reasons.

1. You people will not be willing to wait for the 6 to 12 months it will take the new blog to rank, that's if it ever does.

2. Story writing is by no means the same as article writing. the difference is the presence of Keywords. Basically what this means is that you can write a thousand stories and still not get Google's attention due to lack of keywords.
I have the same issue on my blog. Google has never sent traffic directly to any of the stories but some articles like the ones I got on music has received thousands of views this year.
My solution here is to write cunning articles based on the each story's summary. That article will be full of keywords that will attract the search engines. Once they bring in traffic, people will read the article an follow the link I put in there to read the story.

3. A new blog will require the correct kind of traffic and that's the hardest part.

4. A time will come when you will move on to your own site if you are successful or choose to stop if not.

Bottom line here is, building another blog will be giving myself extra wahala i may abandon at some point. Becuase of this, I have decided to accept guest post on my blog. The template is the latest magazine template and the best of 2017. I will create a section for 'Guest Posts' and this section will be detachable from the main blog itself, forming another blog in another browser window.

Everything you write appears automatically on a facebook page and facebook group 'Awesome Magazine' check it out, it already has a collection of dedicated novel readers. Basically, when you post a story episode, no less than 26 people from different parts of the world will come rushing to read it within 5 minutes. Be consistent and that figure will grow. If your story is cool, the sky is your limit, particularly after I start running ads.

Your name will appear in the profile section of the blog right next to mine. When you publish your first story, we'll run the ad there, free for you but not for others.

That's the best I can do guys. Go over to webmasters and inquire about Guest posting, Its the quickest way to get known. When you start a story you write a summary which i will adjust according to Google's algorithm.... either way, it is still trouble for me which is why i won't be accepting too many authors. I wanna maintain a high standard too.

OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I'm interested.
Vivicathy:
I'm interested
badohemmy:

The way you write and the fans you gain will tell you when you are ready to publish your first book and I will offer you the best assistance I can. Every story you write you may end as you wish. Solomon likes to end with his phone number and email in print, Good for him. Vivicatty likes to end with a declaration of her availability as a freelance writer, good for her. Makeup yours.

The number one rule on guest posting is the same thing here on Nairaland. You must never place an outgoing link that will send fans of that blog elsewhere. If you do that on the main section of nairaland, your storey will never make the front page.

If you are still interested, make sure you have a pc and a Gmail account. Next email me or add me up on whatsapps..

eze21eke@gmail.com

You will be added to wahatsapps group from which we will organize operations. ANY APT READER WITH A COMMAND OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS WELL COME TO JOIN AS A PROOFREADER IF YOU ARE GOOD, THE AUTHOR WILL MAKE MONEY AND IN TIME YOU WILL GET PAID.

EDUCATED PEOPLE/WHITE PEOPLE HATE NOTHING WORSE THAT A NOVEL FULL OF MISTAKES. AND AN AUTHOR CAN NEVER PROOFREAD HIS OWN STORY WELL BECAUSE HE WILL UNCONSCOUSLY BE READING FROM THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT IN HIS MIND AND NOT THE BOOK ITSELF.

Thank you,

Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Pelxmiye(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
I'm interested in this,I'm a writer ,I have books I would love to publish,my email seyioluwapelumi@gmail.com,phone:08085825851.
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by itsandi(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ok... Enjoy interesting stories, poems, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Happy New Year cheesy
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by 24favour(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
AM INTERESTED
Re: Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here by Roc10(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hi. Am really interested in working with you. I have sent you an email and you can contact me on whatsapp with this number. 08096855750. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tips 4 Reading & Understanding Needed, Ur Meaningful Contributions Pls. / David Finley - A Short Crime Thriller / My Night In Olumba Olumba Healing Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.