Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) (39423 Views)

Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) / Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) / Fatal Trailer Accident Along Abeokuta Expressway Leaves Residents In Tears. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by momove4real25(f): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rip to the dead, n others affected heaven will speedily lay hands on u all. God Almighty will intervene to dis Onipepeye of a thing. It has killed many people. All our pastors and Alfas sud rise to it maybe they can do sth. It took d life of Frmer Ogun SSG, also actor Alasiri years back.God have mercy on us all oooo.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by Akinaukwa: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
I discovered it is not only drinking and reckless driving that kills, some drivers have already allowed the devil to input a bad spirit of dragging the road with other drivers adopting the method of i will not leave the road for you syndrome. They will prefer to kiss each other not minding the lives of their passengers than gently leave the road for the other cos of it is my right. Only one life twill soon be past, it is not the death that is painful but one spends his/her eternity after death.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
WHEN GOVERNMENT ARE USED TO BOARDING PLANES, MAJOR EXPRESSWAYS WILL BE NEGLECTED AND THEIR PROJECTS LESS MONITORED
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by greall12(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
So painful. I don't know why dey are forcing the old man inside the car. After all he's not a arm robber or kidnapper nobody is perfect who know the next. Oku sukun Oku. We should be thanks God only take life of 2 people. May their soul Rest in Peace & Speedy recovery for the rest.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by GoodSide: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
first page for where
dis guyman don take smoke
Hidhupz:
So sorry but i finally made first page
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by oyindamola11(f): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Samexdx:
God please have mercy on your people
amen
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by Charles4075(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Too Bad... R.I.P to the lost souls...

That toyota picnic car is something else.. If you do travel frequently along Ore-Ondo-Ife route, you'd notice that the about 80 percent drivers plying that route love this vehicle for it's speed and durability and when on the highway, these drivers are like supercharged..

I almost lost my life if not for God early this year with one mofo who was over-taking another vehicle and the mofo was climbing a hill.

The major cause of some accidents in our highways today is---

1. High Speed, as if you're on a do or die journey to heaven

2- Lack of Proper Maintenance...

I know fully well our roads in the ain't that good but if every driver can take proper care of his/her car and drive at the recommended speed-limits, such incidents like this won't occur..

Some passengers are to be blamed too.. Especially those barking at the driver that they're going to miss their flight or appointments and start cajoling the driver to run at high-speed..
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by Zainey338: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by damilton(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
The accident happened right in my presence and unfortunately two lives was gone, thou one was on spot while the driver couldnt make it after few minutes thou I initiated CPR for him. The other woman who was severely traumatize with her left temporal bone choped off and massive bruises at her deltoid muscle, supraspinatus muscle, bicep brachi muscle and the abdomen made it and thou she was stuck under the bus that hitted them who now dragged her for about 10metres apart, infact i saw her at FMC today and am happy for her.
Am not just happy with the way Nigerians take pictures when they needed to help victims.
The car that caused the collision was the one that went to hit the other bus that parked near the road side.
Now i have learnt not to stay by the road side when a car is down.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by lekanlizzy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rip my brother! that happen to be the driver, and others unknown, pray that Almighty Allah forgive you all your sins and grant you all Al-janat fridaous. Amin.. .... inna lilahi, wahinal ilaei rojihun... embarassedRip my brother! that happen to be the driver, and others unknown, pray that Almighty Allah forgive you all your sins and grant you all Al-janat fridaous. Amin.. .... inna lilahi, wahinal ilaei rojihun...
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) by Cletus77(m): 2:41am On Sep 15, 2016
accidents are becoming common dis days...o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May God help the injured

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects / “Unidentified Flying Object” (UFO) Causes Panic In Benin, Edo State / How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.