Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans (2061 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo / Hillary Leads By 201 To 164, Watch It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Lucasbalo(m): 1:33am On Sep 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
"Dream on".

That's what I have to say to foreigners who desperately wish Trump would win.
My brother from another mother, you are absolutely right on point.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Appleyard(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2016
I think Hillary goofed big time when she made that "basket of deplorable" comment. The recent polls shows that that statement is getting back at her. The game is still very much open, though.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Shym3xx: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I know you don't like the Clintons but where was I when Bill was flooding America inner cities with drugs. That's a new one you pulled out of the sky.

You mean the crack era didn't continue into the Clinton era? I'd even say it peak after became POTUS and the 90s were far worse than the 80s.

So who was flooding everywhere with drugs under Clinton's watch?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Lucasbalo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

You mean the crack era didn't continue into the Clinton era? I'd even say it peak after became POTUS and the 90s were far worse than the 80s.

So who was flooding everywhere with drugs under Clinton's watch?
That was the after effects of all the officially transported drugs being coordinated from the basement of the White House which is like your 10 Downing street. Tell me with concrete proof if that was going on under Clinton or any other president. Don't forget that we have always have drug dealers but for it to be commandeered from the basement of the White House is something that never happened before. In fact, there was congressional inquiry into it. Only happened once and that was under the Republican Reagan. Show me Bill Clinton did same with concrete proof not just pulling something out of sky to denigrate him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Lucasbalo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Appleyard:
I think Hillary goofed big time when she made that "basket of deplorable" comment. The recent polls shows that that statement is getting back at her. The game is still very much open, though.
Appleyard, Hillary didn't goof about the statement. I can admit she was politically incorrect. That's the problem with you guys that are biased against her. What she said was absolutely true. All you need to do is watch Tramp campaign and see how Confederate Flags were being displayed with Pride. Americans know what that flags stand for but people like you will never know. Those guys displaying those confederate piece of garbage called flags will skin people like you and i if no one is looking. Steve Bannon of Breibart News who is the CEO of Mr Racist is an avowed racist. David Duke , Alex Jones, Pat Buchanan, Ted Nugget and so many Kkk, Aryan Nations, White Nationalists and so many of the hateful and deplorables human debris are his followers. They are contributing to his campaign and running commercials on his behalf all over America. People like you thousands of miles away will not see or know that. You just Google stuff that fits your narrative and help your hatred for Hillary. I dont know how a sane and rational black man will support people like that. Some things that makes you wonder why people love their oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Appleyard(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Appleyard, Hillary didn't goof about the statement. I can admit she was politically incorrect. That's the problem with you guys that are biased against her. What she said was absolutely true. All you need to do is watch Tramp campaign and see how Confederate Flags were being displayed with Pride. Americans know what that flags stand for but people like you will never know. Those guys displaying those confederate piece of garbage called flags will skin people like you and i if no one is looking. Steve Bannon of Breibart News who is the CEO of Mr Racist is an avowed racist. David Duke , Alex Jones, Pat Buchanan, Ted Nugget and so many Kkk, Aryan Nations, White Nationalists and so many of the hateful and deplorables human debris are his followers. They are contributing to his campaign and running commercials on his behalf all over America. People like you thousands of miles away will not see or know that. You just Google stuff that fits your narrative and help your hatred for Hillary. I dont know how a sane and rational black man will suppory people like that. Some things that maked you wonder why people love their oppressors.

I must warn you Lucas; you are being way too emotional about this Hillary-Trump stuff, and its clouding your judgement and unearthing the dark side of you. You just have to learn to accept constructive criticism so as to counter critique without recourse to temperamental and bitter dispositions. If Hillary can call about 25 million Americans "basket of deplorables," i don't see much difference between her and Trump who mocked a disabled journalist, amongst many other nonsense he had said. The fact is that one of these two people will emerge the POTUS come November 8, and at the end, it won't matter whether you or I said it before. But, you must understand that everyone have his or her reason for supporting either candidate, and mine is ONLY limited to the fact that one seem intent in creating a drawback on American devastating Foreign Policy, which should help make the world a safer and better place to live. Aside that, they are simply two different faces of the same coin, and I wouldn't have mind if any of them emerges as President, but for the sake of world peace; one can't help minding.

Good luck to you Americans. God help us all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Lucasbalo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Appleyard:

I must warn you Lucas; you are being way too emotional about this Hillary-Trump stuff, and its clouding your judgement and unearthing the dark side of you. You just have to learn to accept constructive criticism so as to counter critique without recourse to temperamental and bitter dispositions. If Hillary can call about 25 million Americans "basket of deplorables," i don't see much difference between her and Trump who mocked a disabled journalist, amongst many other nonsense he had said. The fact is that one of these two people will emerge the POTUS come November 8, and at the end, it won't matter whether you or I said it before. But, you must understand that everyone have his or her reason for supporting either candidate, and mine is ONLY limited to the fact that one seem intent in creating a drawback on American devastating Foreign Policy, which should help make the world a safer and better place to live. Aside that, they are simply two different faces of the same coin, and I wouldn't have mind if any of them emerges as President, but for the sake of world peace; one can't help minding.

Good luck to you Americans. God help us all.
You see the difference between us in what you just posted. The people ( Racists and Bigots ) Hillary was calling deplorable are the scums of the earth and they are worse than deplorables in my book. I do not expect you to understand that since you do not know the historical perspective of where I was coming from. I don't want America to go back to Jim Crow era that your Russian ass licker Trampy fraudster wants. You talk about world peace, all the lies that you guys shunned out about Hillary is frankly disgusting. One thing you guys forget is Americans are not a single issue voters. We have hundreds of things if not thousands before we cast our votes. I do not like America interventionalism and I have stated that here so many times. I almost lost two nephews of mine that we grew up together because of Bush worthless adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan . So harping on your Hillary supposed foreign policies mess doesn't wash with most Americans. Things that matters to Americans are Jobs, Proctecting S/S, Minimum Wages, Taxes, Women choices, Global Warming and so many things. Comparing a candidate who is an avowed racist to your single issue you are angry about, I know where my dime will go. If you want a confirmed Tribalist and an avowed Jingoist to rule Nigeria , good luck to you but I don't want a worthless con man cum racist to rule mine. Thanks. Addendum, you mentioned Hillary dissing 25 million Americans by calling them deplorables, that's absolutely false. The racists and the bigots she was referring to that supports Tramp with donations and mailing and robocalling I doubt is not more than 500.000. I don't know where you get 25 million people from. I guess from the right wing journals and blogs that are popular with Nairalanders who loathes hillary.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Appleyard:

I must warn you Lucas; you are being way too emotional about this Hillary-Trump stuff, and its clouding your judgement and unearthing the dark side of you. You just have to learn to accept constructive criticism so as to counter critique without recourse to temperamental and bitter dispositions.

Appleyard of Moskow, you should leave that scumbag to die of cardiac arrest over killery's issue. grin

I will marry his last daughter as my deputy queen in my ijebu kingdom without paying her dowry since her father would have passed on to the forest of the irunmoles over killery's presidential ambition. grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Appleyard(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You see the difference between us in what you just posted. The people ( Racists and Bigots ) Hillary was calling deplorable are the scums of the earth and they are worse than deplorables in my book. I do not expect you to understand that since you do not know the historical perspective of where I was coming from. I don't want America to go back to Jim Crow era that your Russian ass licker Trampy fraudster wants. You talk about world peace, all the lies that you guys shunned out about Hillary is frankly disgusting. One thing you guys forget is Americans are not a single issue voters. We have hundreds of things if not thousands before we cast our votes. I do not like America interventionalism and I have stated that here so many times. I almost lost two nephews of mine that we grew up together because of Bush worthless adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan . So harping on your Hillary supposed foreign policies mess doesn't wash with most Americans. Things that matters to Americans are Jobs, Proctecting S/S, Minimum Wages, Taxes, Women choices, Global Warming and so many things. Comparing a candidate who is an avowed racist to your single issue you are angry about, I know where my dime will go. If you want a confirmed Tribalist and an avowed Jingoist to rule Nigeria , good luck to you but I don't want a worthless con man cum racist to rule mine. Thanks. Addendum, you mentioned Hillary dissing 25 million Americans by calling them deplorables, that's absolutely false. The racists and the bigots she was referring to that supports Tramp with donations and mailing and robocalling I doubt is not more than 500.000. I don't know where you get 25 million people from. I guess from the right wing journals and blogs that are popular with Nairalanders who loathes hillary.

You're simply allowing emotions to affect your judgement and reasoning, dear friend, and that's not good at all. I don't understand the lies been ditched out against Hillary that you're talking about. Maybe there are those that have told lies about her, but certainly not me. If at all I have criticised Clinton, it is based on FACTS and not some lying excuses. As a Nigerian/African, you don't expect me to support someone who, during her time as secretary of state, simply refused to designate Boko Haram as a terrorists organization, someone who publicly gloried in the killing of an African leader and the destruction of that country when she said: " we came, we saw, and he died." I honestly believe you don't expect me to, but I won't be surprise if you do because, you ain't in my shoes.

I believe you know the numbers of registered eligible voters in the US and how many percent of that Trump's support base represent? You may wanna check that out yourself. Recently, Trump is getting 40% of the polls, (do the maths with the current eligible voters,) which means that its even likely well over that amount of 25m. And going by the Clinton's comment, half of such are deplorables, isn't it? Don't think it was the 500,000 you quoted. If she was referring to that figures alone which you said were all racists and bigots, why did she apologized the following day? believe me when I said that comment was a gaffe, and she knew it. Mitt Romney made the same mistake when he commented that 47% of the people will vote for Obama no matter what because they depend on the government for almost everything in their life; and guess what happened... his campaign never recovered from the after effect of that comment.. He inadvertently called those bunch of people lowlifes. And that's exactly what Hillary just did, though she later apologized. It is trite that when you're running for president, you're representing all of Americans, not some. But like I said earlier, both candidates are different sides of the same coin.
I am not an American and so, I won't be voting, to say the least. My take in all this is just for the security of the world because in the absence of security, economic well being is meaningless.

Once again, good luck to you all over there.
God's peace upon thee.
Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Lucasbalo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Appleyard:

You're simply allowing emotions to affect your judgement and reasoning, dear friend, and that's not good at all. I don't understand the lies been ditched out against Hillary that you're talking about. Maybe there are those that have told lies about her, but certainly not me. If at all I have criticised Clinton, it is based on FACTS and not some lying excuses. As a Nigerian/African, you don't expect me to support someone who, during her time as secretary of state, simply refused to designate Boko Haram as a terrorists organization, someone who publicly gloried in the killing of an African leader and the destruction of that country when she said: " we came, we saw, and he died." I honestly believe you don't expect me to, but I won't be surprise if you do because, you ain't in my shoes.

I believe you know the numbers of registered eligible voters in the US and how many percent of that Trump's support base represent? You may wanna check that out yourself. Recently, Trump is getting 40% of the polls, (do the maths with the current eligible voters,) which means that its even likely well over that amount of 25m. And going by the Clinton's comment, half of such are deplorables, isn't it? Don't think it was the 500,000 you quoted. If she was referring to that figures alone which you said were all racists and bigots, why did she apologized the following day? believe me when I said that comment was a gaffe, and she knew it. Mitt Romney made the same mistake when he commented that 47% of the people will vote for Obama no matter what because they depend on the government for almost everything in their life; and guess what happened... his campaign never recovered from the after effect of that comment.. He inadvertently called those bunch of people lowlifes. And that's exactly what Hillary just did, though she later apologized. It is trite that when you're running for president, you're representing all of Americans, not some. But like I said earlier, both candidates are different sides of the same coin.
I am not an American and so, I won't be voting, to say the least. My take in all this is just for the security of the world because in the absence of security, economic well being is meaningless.

Once again, good luck to you all over there.
God's peace upon thee.
Like I said earlier on, what Hillary said was not politically correct but she was very truthful. I don't say all Tramp supporters are racists but racists and bigots in America supports him. There is something here we call dog whistling and that's there way of sending coded messages to each other. I won't expect you to understand the damages of racism to the people of color. About all your gripes about Hillary, she was the Secretary of State and she implements the President orders. Blame Obama then and that's another topic of discussion. I don't care for any war if US is not threatened. Left to me, Ghadafi, Saddam Hussein, Assad and other tyrants I don't care about. Let there people take care of them. I don't like war as much as you but Hillary do not call the shots as to which leader to overthrow or not. That's the call of the President and you guys blaming Hillary for that is just barking against the wrong person. SoS here is equivalent of Foreign Minister in Nigeria, you don't blame the Foreign Minister in Nigeria for what the country did wrong abroad, the buck lies with the President. I grew up with Reagan flooding America inner cities with drugs to finance wars against the Sandanistans in El Salvador. That effect is still in inner cities up till today . That's big time racism , flooding minorities neighborhood with drugs being run by Col Oliver North from the basement of White House. That's the reason I loathe and wishes the Racist One will never become the POTUS. Moreover, Tramp is the one advocating for the use of Nuclear Weapon during the Intelligence briefing he got from CIA. I guess that doesn't bother you. You and I are not going to agree on this because our life experiences differ. It's not about me and even if he wins, it has no effect on me because I have set a prosperous path for myself through the blessings of the Good man above. I am worried about the fragile young ones coming up in a divisive America . Americans don't need a racist, snake oil salesman cum con artist as a leader. We deserve better and I believe I would be proved right on November 8. Peace out.
Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by NairaMinted: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
People, I see things are still the same...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Lucasbalo(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Zoharariel:

Appleyard of Moskow, you should leave that scumbag to die of cardiac arrest over killery's issue. grin

I will marry his last daughter as my deputy queen in my ijebu kingdom without paying her dowry since her father would have passed on to the forest of the irunmoles over killery's presidential ambition. grin cheesy grin
Lobotomized mongrel, you and 20.000 of your worthless Irumoles can't pluck one hair out of my head. If I die, it's because my time is up and unlike you who would probably die of hunger. Worry about the malaria and the typhoid you are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Appleyard(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Like I said earlier on, what Hillary said was not politically correct but she was very truthful. I don't say all Tramp supporters are racists but racists and bigots in America supports him. There is something here we call dog whistling and that's there way of sending coded messages to each other. I won't expect you to understand the damages of racism to the people of color. About all your gripes about Hillary, she was the Secretary of State and she implements the President orders. Blame Obama then and that's another topic of discussion. I don't care for any war if US is not threatened. Left to me, Ghadafi, Saddam Hussein, Assad and other tyrants I don't care about. Let there people take care of them. I don't like war as much as you but Hillary do not call the shots as to which leader to overthrow or not. That's the call of the President and you guys blaming Hillary for that is just barking against the wrong person. SoS here is equivalent of Foreign Minister in Nigeria, you don't blame the Foreign Minister in Nigeria for what the country did wrong abroad, the buck lies with the President. I grew up with Reagan flooding America inner cities with drugs to finance wars against the Sandanistans in El Salvador. That effect is still in inner cities up till today . That's big time racism , flooding minorities neighborhood with drugs being run by Col Oliver North from the basement of White House. That's the reason I loathe and wishes the Racist One will never become the POTUS. Moreover, Tramp is the one advocating for the use of Nuclear Weapon during the Intelligence briefing he got from CIA. I guess that doesn't bother you. You and I are not going to agree on this because our life experiences differ. It's not about me and even if he wins, it has no effect on me because I have set a prosperous path for myself through the blessings of the Good man above. I am worried about the fragile young ones coming up in a divisive America . Americans don't need a racist, snake oil salesman cum con artist as a leader. We deserve better and I believe I would be proved right on November 8. Peace out.

I gat your drift @ the bolded.

But People will still blame Hillary because when you're working for a killer, you are knowingly partaking in his crimes, especially when you gloried in them. Based on this, one can be hardly exonerated.
On the issue of drugs been deployed in minority African American communities, some persons are of the view that it is a strategy to undermine the black race in the scheme of things, so it was said. Merely looking at the prison rate of AAs in the US, which defies every logic, one can't help lending credence to such conspiracy thoughts. How a minority people that makes up just 13% of the overall population, yet constitute the greater numbers in incarceration, beats my imagination. It is only a myopic zombie that doesn't know racism, even in the criminal justice system, is a well suited divisive gentleman that walks about in the US.
I honestly wonder how you guys manage to stay with your blood pressure at normalcy when your kids goes out. When I read on fox news how homicide killings for this year in Chicago alone have surpassed US war casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan put together, I began to wonder if people that are living in those places are robots or simply indifferent to the realities. It meant one thing though, and it is that you guys yonder side have BALLS OF STEEL! I must commend you guys for the brevity.

The question now is, will American Foreign Policy change for the better or what, should any of these two people emerges come November 8? Cause there is hardly much difference between them. Nonetheless, One can only hope for the best.

God keep you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by NairaMinted: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Meanwhile... So much for the cessation of hostilities. Uncle Sam can't help but show its true face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Lucasbalo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Appleyard:

I gat your drift @ the bolded.

But People will still blame Hillary because when you're working for a killer, you are knowingly partaking in his crimes, especially when you gloried in them. Based on this, one can be hardly exonerated.
On the issue of drugs been deployed in minority African American communities, some persons are of the view that it is a strategy to undermine the black race in the scheme of things, so it was said. Merely looking at the prison rate of AAs in the US, which defies every logic, one can't help lending credence to such conspiracy thoughts. How a minority people that makes up just 13% of the overall population, yet constitute the greater numbers in incarceration, beats my imagination. It is only a myopic zombie that doesn't know racism, even in the criminal justice system, is a well suited divisive gentleman that walks about in the US.
I honestly wonder how you guys manage to stay with your blood pressure at normalcy when your kids goes out. When I read on fox news how homicide killings for this year in Chicago alone have surpassed US war casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan put together, I began to wonder if people that are living in those places are robots or simply indifferent to the realities. It meant one thing though, and it is that you guys yonder side have BALLS OF STEEL! I must commend you guys for the brevity.

The question now is, will American Foreign Policy change for the better or what, should any of these two people emerges come November 8? Cause there is hardly much difference between them. Nonetheless, One can only hope for the best.

God keep you all.

Buddy, you and I are basically on the same page here. I love America so much that I am very willing to criticize her when she is wrong. I truly believe that critiquing your government and leadership is the highest form of patriotism. About blacks and crimes in US. Whites commits crimes too but the justice system don't give breaks to blacks as they do to Whites. Anyone that says racism or discrimination is not affecting minorities in America is not telling the truth. You just have to rise above it and focus on your goals in life. That's what I preach to my broods. No one can stop you but you. About the killings in Chicago, it's a misery to me. Part of it is the gangs and drugs cultures in the neighborhoods on the South Side of Chicago particularly Englewood. I live in Oak Park which is outside of Chicago , so it has no effect on me but I still feel for my people. I think the problem will slow down once we kick out the useless Mayor of Chicago in his reelection bid. That Englewood where most of the crimes are taking place funny enough is not even up to 2 miles from obama's personal mansion in Kenwood/Hyde Park. With the Secret Service every where around that area, it's very puzzling. As you know about Military Industrial Complex, we have Prison Industrial Complex in the sense that a lots of this prisons are being privatized using prisoners as laborers paying them peanuts like 50cents an hour. The bottom line is that for a minority in America, you have to stay focus, keep your nose clean and do the right thing and with that, the sky is the limit for you. Hopefully, things will improve for all Americans and hope and peace will reign all over the planet. If not, I will move in with my big mouth buddy, the Crown Prince of Ijebu Ode. Addendum : I noticed that you said that you watched the story of the unnecessary killings in Chicago on Fox News. It's a news outlet that's very right wing and Republican. They see the news through the prism of their right wing ideological perspectives. They are not fair and balanced as they claim. Anything degrading to blacks always excites them and they are in full support of those policemen killing innocent blacks. Just to let you know. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by Jasper721: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans by allan105: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2016
test

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking ! 24 Years Old Girl Win Senate In Kenya Bomet County - Pics / Prof. Molefi Asante On Libya & Cote D'ivoire / How The Vatican Helped Obama, China & Leonardo Spa to Steal US Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.