Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Are Nigerians Not Building This Type Of Houses, Photos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Are Nigerians Not Building This Type Of Houses, Photos (2871 Views)

Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly / Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Not Building This Type Of Houses, Photos by naijaracist(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i am sorry for my bad english grin, i have notice that nigerians are still building the old colonial and outdated houses instead of modern elegant, straightforward, and also easy to build houses they build in europe, america, and some africa countries, i have travel to different countries even angola and senegal etc are adapting in modern cheap house with solid foundation. here are photos of 3d modern houses.

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Building This Type Of Houses, Photos by ajasbaba(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
BECAUSE A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN,

HIS NAME IS BABA BUHARI
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Building This Type Of Houses, Photos by naijaracist(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
These are simple duplex that doesn't cost much smiley smiley

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Building This Type Of Houses, Photos by naijaracist(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Building This Type Of Houses, Photos by thesicilian: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Is it not money they'll use to build it? Abroad most of these houses are not even built by the owners, they are built and sold by the property development companies and sold to the buyers who usually get financing with very affordable mortgage payments from the banks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Building This Type Of Houses, Photos by Stanbeto: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Is a good Question sha

(1) (Reply)

West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan / 810KVA Heavy Duty Generator With Perkins Engine SOLD / This House Cost 6.9 Billion Naira - See Pictures And Interior , Will You Buy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.