Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,436 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Measures Should I Take, Pls Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Measures Should I Take, Pls Advice (464 Views)

CBN Continues Tightening Measures / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Pls Advice And Info Needed Opening A Mini Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Measures Should I Take, Pls Advice by Noloss(f): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gud evening nairalanders. Let me start by apologising for any typo.and also thank u in advance for taking out of ur time to read and probably comment on dis post.

Due to economic situation in dis country now, there was a serious need for us to source for additional means of income. I got an idea of going into animal husbandry, made a survey of what will be needed to start and acquire necessary info on it but was still sourcing for fund when a friend offer to finance it but said i will be d'one to take care of (physical labour)it but we'lll share d'profit together.
Given dat i own d'land to be used what do u think shd be:
1. Formula for profit sharing
2.Terms and conditions to agree on as i have not be in partnership with anybody in bus prior to dis time and wouldn't want to be cheated nor nite bite d'finger dat fed me.
Pls, if u r in my shoes what measures will u take? Thanks.
Re: What Measures Should I Take, Pls Advice by Kirinwa: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
What experience are you bringing to the table. Have you done it before cos you guys may end up sharing loses.

You may need to consult a legal pratitioner. I guess you have relatives or friends who studied law. They may even offer you this information free or at a reduced price.
Re: What Measures Should I Take, Pls Advice by eph12(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
You need to involve a lawyer so any agreement is binding. Whatever you do make sure you bring at least 51% to the table so you always have the larger share of decisions and profits. But for this to happen you need to contribute at least 51% of the fund involved including land and all.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Strengthens Against Dollar / 7 Keys To Wealth / Name Incorporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.