Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. (27175 Views)

Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) / Diamond Bank Sacks 200 Workers - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by macaranta(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Too bad... The change is here.
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by Aystarz: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
eay:
Well...I'm really sorry abt this guy's being fired.
But the truth is dt it's bound to happen. But the goodnews is dt it's only mmm that can safe one frm this financial crises grin especially in this #change season.
I'm a living example , mmm changed my life just within 3mnths of joining. I have quite a number of bankers in my team tho.
I think ppl are scared because they did not get the 'right person' to tell them details abt mmm.
Mmm pays...MMM is real...
If you are interested in knowing more abt mmm + get guidance in your registration + get added to our mmm whatsapp grp page FOR FREE [/b]just quote me and drop ur wassap number.[b] Or u can add me 08092414515

Pls...interested ppl only oooo
I no force u ooo...biko
But MMM transformed my financial status.

They should hit u up on whatsapp so you can ask for their account details abi?
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by Jacko1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
So that means if that useless firstbank had sacked me.... I wont be owing dem 88k

If say i knw e for be lik dis i fo stil dey firstbank
Then come to work 3 times a week
Make i hear say ma name no dey among first ppl dem go sack
Now am owing 88k that had been accumulating interest
Rubbish bastard firstbank

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by ivandragon: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
termination of appointment in the private sector is a routine occurrence.

the major differences between 'then' & 'now' is that then;

1. the volume of sack was sparse & sporadic.

2. the rationale for dismissal was not always about the downturn in the economy.

3. people who lost their jobs didn't worry too much because the economy was growing & opportunities abound.

4. the economic environment was such that people were encouraged to go into private business & the prospects were good.

but now... a sack from a job that pays what has been turned into a measly income by the present economic challenges is like a death sentence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by holysaint1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
eay:
But the truth is dt it's bound to happen. But the goodnews is dt it's only mmm that can safe one frm this financial crises grin especially in this #change season.
I'm a living example , mmm changed my life just within 3mnths of joining. I have quite a number of bankers in my team tho.
I think ppl are scared because they did not get the 'right person' to tell them details abt mmm.
If you are interested in knowing more abt mmm + get guidance in your registration + get added to our mmm whatsapp grp page FOR FREE [/b]just quote me and drop ur wassap number.[b] Or u can add me 08092414515

I no force u ooo...biko

Will add u. Need more info but this ish.

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
The sack issue is looming every where may God Almighty save us and save our respective company from any form of hardship and economic crisis. Amen
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
APC, govt of we will....... we shall..... I shall..... you promised us jobs not "sacks"....2019 come quick
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by creepsyme(f): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ademat7:
FTC but I won't announce it Y? #changebeginswithme pls I donate my FTC fund to d sacked staff
you no know wen to play abi?

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by Ademat7(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
creepsyme:
you no know wen to play abi?
thanks for calling my attention will modify

2 Likes

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by Talann379: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by Mom007(f): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Services no longer required! That's so cold!

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by eay(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Na wah o
If your continued growth and existence is not dependent on new people, why look for new members?

Enjoy your mmm without shoving it in peoples face please

My brother...ur criticism is welcomed grin grin grin
Since it doesn't affect my money grin I spoke enof grammar than u do wen I was first introduced in January...but 3mnths down the line,im really grateful to God.
That was y I said [/b]interested ppl[b]
It's not by force biko...financial freedom Is not by force.
Cheers! God bless you

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by HetomNigeria(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Get detailed tutorial on HOW TO SETUP PERSONALIZED CALLERTUNE

The Professional way to setup callertune for yourself and your clients and make more money!

Get it now on www.infumart.com
Call/whatsapp
+2347039139542 for more details
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by eay(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Aystarz:

They should hit u up on whatsapp so you can ask for their account details abi?

Well...what else can I say?
...as a man THINKETH, so he is... grin grin grin
Keep it up buddy
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by MrJonny(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Is that a bank in Kenya or where?
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by Analyst2: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ademat7:
FTC but I won't announce it Y?
#changebeginswithme
the recession is here but shall we fold arms and look? never!
let brainstorming about solution start.
.. this is very bad as in baaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAad..
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by hUmaneOne: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
eay:

Since it doesn't affect my money grin I spoke enof grammar than u do wen I was first introduced in January...but 3mnths down the line,im really grateful to God.
Cheers! God bless you

If you don't join,I still get paid..
Lies. You need new members to stay in the game

Relax I know its not a scam..
But don't force or coerce others to join you.
Anybody that sees gold doesn't tell others.enjoy it alone.

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by eay(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
hUmaneOne:

[color=#990000][/color] Lies. You need new members to stay in the game

We are still on the same page tho grin grin
Your grammar doesn't affect my pay...
Mmm pays...MMM is real
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by madjune(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2016
eay:

I no force u ooo...biko

Is MMM a secret society?
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by tiwiex(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2016
Izontubo:
All hail the TSA... cool

Sorry bro

Some people still argue TSA is good. Some will argue it is not solely a problem with TSA. That might be true. Let's assume we could have lost 100 jobs due to the economic meltdown. Now we lose 200. Thanks the TSA. A problem we could have avoided for now considering d other problem we have no control over. Will the money in CBN create jobs?

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by eay(m): 1:30am On Sep 15, 2016
madjune:

Is MMM a secret society?

grin grin grin
Wait...let me ask my bank account

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by otobong085(m): 2:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Ask him Why the banks need new customers?
eay:

Cheers! God bless you
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by otobong085(m): 2:06am On Sep 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

[color=#990000][/color] Lies. You need new members to stay in the game

DO YOU REALLY MEAN IT WHEN YOU SAY "ANYBODY THAT SEES GOLD DOESN'T TELL OTHERS"?
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by diva90: 2:38am On Sep 15, 2016
That's unfortunate.
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by webgenius234(m): 3:33am On Sep 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Na wah o
If your continued growth and existence is not dependent on new people, why look for new members?

Enjoy your mmm without shoving it in peoples face please

your continued growth in mmm does not depend on new members at all. u can continue to chop ur money quietly and codedly but if u are encouraged to join.....run and join. i taught it was a scam too until i saw its operation.

Long live MMM
07066846482 for details.
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by Katieluv(f): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2016
cool
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by nike4love: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Henrypraise:
very gud development, de shud go home n get dia hoes n cutlasses, we all voted change, change we will get.

d zombies will look for a fresh link for mama peace to divert attention from d frustration of dia dull n slow master buhari.

we ar waiting for 2019 to vote out d incompetent one n his thieving family out of aso rock.

hehehehehe

But unfortunately u re only dreaming abt 2019,do u think anyman can remove this man from aso rock?
Even if nigerians didn't vote him,he will kwechiri there.......
A man without power said baboons nd dogs will soak in blo**d,what do u think will happen when he looses with executive poweronly God knows what will be soaked when he looses in 2019
All I have to say to nigerians is a very big sorry.......
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by eay(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2016
otobong085:
Ask him Why the banks need new customers?

Dr is no point dragging him in...my fellow mavrodian grin

He's just trying to pull my legs...he myt v registered already sef...u shud knw dem wen u c dem grin
Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by modupe2: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
The Bank has always been in existence…..It’s you that has quarantined yourself from worthy happenings.

wellmax:
Is this bank still existing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians / Do I Need To Quit My Job ? / Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.