Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) (11778 Views)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by Cletus77(m): 2:56am On Sep 15, 2016
so a u like encouraging others?selling what God put in you to buy man's perishable goods.. I can see stupidity at the highest level
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Wisest man ever liveth
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by Macmilla(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2016
deolu2000:
This guy was operated for something else and not for kidney. Kidney removal is usually done from the back, so i guess he had is appendicitis removed or something similar.
Is dt where your appendix is? undecided
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by deolu2000(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Macmilla:

Is dt where your appendix is? undecided
although the scar is quite much for an appendix removal, but about the location of an appendix, i will say yes but abit lower than that incision.
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2016
BIGGEST LIE in history...

U can't access the KIDNEYS through that route....
OP, u think u can fool everyone....?

U can invite ur uncle LAI MOHAMMED to intervene....
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Thats not the location of kidney..thats liver or apendix. Its a joke I guess
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by FunkyMetahuman: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
thesicilian:
OP is that where your kidney is located?
you smart cheesy
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by dome777: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Instead of selling body parts to get a phone, why don't you get a good job that you can afford to buy any phone of your choice whenever you want to.

========================

Introducing SpotterHR - an online recruitment and assessment platform designed to connect Top Employers to Top Candidates.

See how smart you are in the online aptitude test here - http:///2cw7d5L

Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by Macmilla(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
deolu2000:

although the scar is quite much for an appendix removal, but about the location of an appendix, i will say yes but abit lower than that incision.
Bros, ur appendix is on d right side. That incision is on his left.
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by deolu2000(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Macmilla:

Bros, ur appendix is on d right side. That incision is on his left.
no point arguing on what can't be indenpently varified, afteral you and i can't say specifically what brought about the scars.
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by GMbuharii: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
There goes a loser
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by Hollawayn05(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bet Wait Op... U Go sch? u Do Biology? is that the position of Kidney?
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by purpledandelion: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
So I was in store today and the new iPhone 7 came in on display, just in time for its release day tomorrow. Though we were not meant to switch it on until tomorrow but

Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by chillex8(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
deolu2000:
This guy was operated for something else and not for kidney. Kidney removal is usually done from the back, so i guess he had is appendicitis removed or something similar.

Appendicitis shocked shocked
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
APC!!!!! Faaaaaake !!!!!
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by deolu2000(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
chillex8:

Appendicitis shocked shocked
exactly my point above,bro.
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by phlyhienhigh(m): 12:47am On Sep 16, 2016
This thing na photoshop iphone 7 and 7plus wey dem just start sale today 16th
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by 2kurupt(m): 1:07am On Sep 16, 2016
FAKE STORY#

How can he be holding a phone that was only announced & is in pre-order but hasn't been released to the general public?
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by Donrissy(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Thinking of making small cash, see my profile. won't regret.
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by cyber5(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Who will buy my heart cuz i wan buy iPhone 7 ooo smiley) smiley) smiley) smiley) or u prefer my balls.
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Very Soon 'em Go Download His Obituary Song On Itunes With His Iphone7!
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by FellaL: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2016
tkatechy:
So this picture keep trending of an unknown guy who probably sold one of his kidney for the newly launched IPHONE 7

Now the question is, Could this be true??

Source: http://tkatechy..com.ng/2016/09/first-guy-to-sell-kidney-and-buy-iphone.html?m=1

Wow! Super vain punk. Tecno needs to get to the middle east for people like these to stop taking such ill risks. Hian!
Re: First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
He will sell his life to buy iPhone 10 when it's out, to use it in hell undecided undecided
By the way,is that where the kidney is located in the human body? These bloggers sef angry angry
i think i'm the only one that saw the pix.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Whether Your Mobile Phone Is Original / Charging Issues With Tecno Phones / Amazing Tricks On Java S40 Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.