Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House (42729 Views)

Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
hazyfm1:
angry angry angry

Why should I care, did anyone ask GEJ what he missed about Aso Rock?
You can still ask him......it's not too late grin
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by AlexzStructure(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fine Kids
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by agwom(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by kaen1317: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lalastica this Sasha girl for fit u die but u no get money

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by NairaMaster1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
princeonx:
Ok.
If Trump win, it will be the first time in US history that a billionaire moved into a public house vacated by black family.

Trump will win
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by osarenmwienda(f): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
lovely family.... even their dog get swag ..... shhhhh LG Life is Good
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by papaT5(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
God bless d Obamas, 1st black Fmly to occupy d White House
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Boyooosa(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
These ones just dull a whole America for 8 years grin
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Rilwayne001: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
kokosin:
wat will aunty Aisha miss wen we kick her husband out in 2019?

You are not even sure whether you will make it to next year while you are here talking about 2019. You really need your head examined sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by NobleG1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
hazyfm1:
angry angry angry

Why should I care, did anyone ask GEJ what he missed about Aso Rock?

GEJ and his illiterate wife miss looting public money.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by creepsyme(f): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
eleojo23:
Ask a Nigerian politician what he will miss after leaving office.
His answer will be: the free money.
not free money but the money he use to steal. lols.
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by princeonx: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Trump will win
It's a shame we are left with two bad choices but I won't be shocked as well if he win.
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by kokosin: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You are not even sure whether you will make it to next year while you are here talking about 2019. You really need your head examined sad undecided
its quite pathetic dat pple like u don't have a life long plan about life... plz do n die tomorrow.
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Apel(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
edlion57:
Sorry to ask....which one der smoke
the taller 1
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by happney65: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
omolola15 come and see our wives...O pad ni ese olugbala ni ojo ajinde... grin
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by jokerphilics(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Austynzike:
Imagine me getting married 2 obama's first daughter, my life go change authomatically.
My frnd face reality and stop imagining. If e go happen i will advice u wake up and wipe ur face with water coz u r dreaming
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by fapcrook(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Austynzike:
Imagine me getting married 2 obama's first daughter, my life go change authomatically.
walahi no true talk
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by costandi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
princeonx:
Ok.
If Trump win, it will be the first time in US history that a billionaire moved into a public house vacated by black family.
Low lifer Nigerian who would promote racist jokes without thinking. Quoting me in self defence would help drive home my assertion.
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by oladipo322(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
are d children fed with fertilizer?

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Malia's long neck though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by vectoh(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
wey buhari? make he cum c wetin we dey cal president....see family photo...bt dat malia girl....aw far her na..
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Codyt(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Opistorincos:
What i will miss most is the shape of Michelle's booty plus Obama's comic ways of presentation
Black booty over a nigga! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by princeonx: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
costandi:
Low lifer Nigerian who would promote racist jokes without thinking. Quoting me in self defence would help drive home my assertion.
Lol high lifer racist, do you know that years ago blacks were not allowed to visit the white house not to talk of living there?
You're a high lifer a$ho £e that think through the as.s! and even Trump will call you stu.pid for ur statement! Secondly, if you knew I was joking, then you're the biggest f.o.ol of the century to even make such statement! And finally, Trump (if you know who we are even talking about) had said so much degrading words to almost every creature on earth! Women, Military, immigrant, muslims, disabled, and Even kicked a crying child out of one of his rallies! So, go f4.c.k your self!! He also questioned the citizenship of the first US black president because he is black!

I hate when women open their legs only to conceive Knocles like you!! She would've saved the world your type by simply giving the idi.ot ur called dad head!!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by costandi(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
princeonx:

You're a high lifer a$ho £e that think through the as.s! and even Trump will call you stu.pid for ur statement! Secondly, if you knew I was joking, then you're the biggest f.o.ol of the century to even make such statement! And finally, Trump (if you know who we are even talking about) had said so much degrading words to almost every creature on earth! Women, Military, immigrant, muslims, disabled, and Even kicked a crying child out of one of his rallies! So, go f4.c.k your self!! He also questioned the citizenship of the first US black president because he is black!

I hate when women open their legs only to conceive Knocles like you!! She would've saved the world your type by simply giving the idi.ot ur called dad head!!
Haha, see insults. As the low lifer he is, he has once again failed to make a point. I'll pass.
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by princeonx: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
costandi:
Haha, see insults. Like the low lifer he is, he has once again failed to make a point. I'll pass.
I will love to know your point as well. I simply returned your insult if e pain you! I don't enjoy insulting people but i hate when people like you try to start something lol. You don't just go online to insult people for simply no reason. What was the point of your insult if you knew I was joking? BTW your type don't quit except they meet their match lol
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by costandi(m): 12:17am On Sep 15, 2016
princeonx:

I will love to know your point as well. I simply returned your insult if e pain you! You don't just go online to insult people for simply no reason. What was the point of your insult if you knew I was joking? BTW your type don't quit except they meet their match lol
Point is, you don't joke about everything. The joke was derogatory of a Black! Placing him in a position, too despicable for a billionaire to identify with. While placing trump the desirable position of a billionaire. This joke in no way ridiculed trump as you assume.

I understand that you'd rather kick the bucket than change your stance on this issue. So, forgive me if I ignore your next tantrum.
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by princeonx: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2016
costandi:
Point is, you don't joke about everything. The joke was derogatory of a Black! Placing him in a position, too despicable for a billionaire to identify with. While placing trump the desirable position of a billionaire. This joke in no way ridiculed trump as you assume.

I understand that you'd rather kick the bucket than change your stance on this issue. So, forgive me if I ignore your next tantrum.
Ok, can you please explain the meaning of joke? If in anyway it means the opposite then go hug a moving truck
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by daveP(m): 12:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Her 'I mean' plenty o

I mean I'm still in btw this her being a man theory....
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Cletus77(m): 1:49am On Sep 15, 2016
who ask am just vacate and return to ur husbandland..... Kenya. Dem for no dey see d girls face again!
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by EdDave(m): 5:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Michelle Obama spoke well of her staff and how they trained her kids. In a certain country, the first lady used the names of her staff to siphon govt funds.
#ClearDifference.
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Spidermon: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2016
In the last pic, i dont think Michelle is wearing a bra mehn...
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Thobiy(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2016
telemapreye1:
Beautiful family
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her / Mikhail Fridman Laments His Current Living Condition Due To Sanctions / Obama Arrives Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.