Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,433 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Opebi Ikeja: When It Rains It Pains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opebi Ikeja: When It Rains It Pains (793 Views)

where it pains us Igbos. / When It Rains In Edo State This Is How Terrible It Is (pics) / I Will Tell The President (buhari) How It Pains On This Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opebi Ikeja: When It Rains It Pains by ariesbull: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Make no mistake ,it wasn’t a tornado, monsoon or a hurricane but an ordinary drizzle or rain. Drove past Opebi towards Toying today, never knew i was about to swim ! Didn’t conceive it ,didn’t envisage it but I experienced it . When it rains there are pains especially around the Opebi ikeja axis.

Allen – Opebi Road can be likened to the beautiful lady. The lady that everybody wants to date but nobody wants to marry. This was showcased today when there was just some few minutes rain. It rained but not cat and dog type ,but Opebi road was technically blocked. In a nutshell was on a lock-down.
Fashion capital of Lagos , economic hub of the mainland and the few miles away from the administrative capital of Lagos state known in some quarters as the biggest economy of Nigeria was flooded.
Is it that the Ambode administration doesn’t understand the impact or the rain or that it was as a matter of poor urban planing. Rains came and it didn’t wash away the dirt of Opebi but just booked a portion of Opebi road. The Chrisland schools and around Pentagon plaza was a total disaster. Opebi road needs overhauling and the drainage needs redesigning not de-silting.

https://etimesafrica./2016/09/14/opebi-ikeja-when-it-rainsit-pains/

Re: Opebi Ikeja: When It Rains It Pains by Goldenheart(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
I ve seen worse.. .. wink
Re: Opebi Ikeja: When It Rains It Pains by Herinn330: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government / Save Lagos Group Cries Out Says – Lagos No Longer Save Under APC Led Government / No Electricity For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.