Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

where it pains us Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / where it pains us Igbos. (666 Views)

Watch How US Igbos Intellectually Tackle Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Agitation / Opebi Ikeja: When It Rains It Pains / Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

where it pains us Igbos. by MyGeneration(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Biafra ecposed has been fighting against ipob leaving Nigeria. Some how the guy knew he was on the wrong side after he watched the amnesty report on what ipob members were passing tru in Nigeria.

Anybody who watched dat video and is beating around d bush saying they killed this person or dat person and saying they deserve it. Good but let God repay that person in his own coin.

Ipob members protest and are brutally maimed and killed why boko haram and Niger delta militants with real weaponss dat hv engaged d army countless times are being begged for negotiation is it good?

If Ipob members are passing tru ds in public in front of everyone with the opressors not havinb any remorse i cant imagine what doz in prison are passing tru.

Not to talk of Nnamdi kanu.

God please protect him.
If he said bad things or is in suppt of Biafra what he needs is reorientation worse things hv being said against Ndigbos. And nobody went to prison.

If Nnamdi kanu is killed i wud never forgive Nigeria even if it taks a 100years sth wud happen nd it wont be good highest ll of us go down together.
Re: where it pains us Igbos. by MyGeneration(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
A word is enuf for d wise o.

I am not in support of Nigerias break up, but we wont stay in one place and watch whosoever maltreat our people because they hv everything to their advantage.

Our people dont know politics and are better in business does it mean we shud not be given d oppurtunity to learn it our people insult Buhari asif when Jonathan was president yorubas and northerners didnt do worse.

A child is stubborn doesnt mean his father wud murder him in cold blood.

Biafran war pictures i know how much it stirs up hate amingst ndigbo of this generstion, i cant imagine what wud happen when u now combine Biafran war photis and videos plus d ipob killings and our next generation sees it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: where it pains us Igbos. by MyGeneration(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
People can say proudly Oduah, nobody has problems with that, even army wud shake u, proudly Arewa even president wud snap pic with you, proudly Niger delta nobody says anything.
But if you mistakenly say Proudly Biafran its like let the entire Nigeria swallow you.

Which way?
Why d excessive hate hv u people not hv ur fill of blood, do u know what to loose 2million people in a war is like, do u know what it means for ur people to hv being singled out nd killed multiple times in the north over matters that do not concern them.
Then when we come back home to start life nothing fir us, no development , no infrscstrutures,no nothing.

I cam point out Nigerian assets in tge southwest, i can pount out Nigeeian assets in the southsout, i can point out Nigerian assets in the north but i put in to any One Nigerianists to point out one Nigerian reaosnable asset in the south east?
Re: where it pains us Igbos. by MyGeneration(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
If i tell u how much it hurts me when i find out my sisters hv now neing reduced to being whores in brothels, my brothers are being killed all over d world for drug trafficking, etc.

Most peole who talk rubbish dont know what they have been tru. Igbos like money, have u ever wondered why it is extremely hard for an igbo man to commit suicide?
Yet do u know what an igbo man wud hv been tru before his straps that cocaine into his body and heads to malaysia?
Is dat not a death wish.
I am justt watching things unfold in Nigeria Heaven knows i wish Nigeria well, but if they keep wishing bad for my people a time shall come when we will pay them back in their own coins.
Re: where it pains us Igbos. by MyGeneration(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
I bekeive Nigeria has no reason to fear ipob, sm1 dat goes to radio to broadcast his or her plans is an empty barrel. Who they shud fear is those 100percent one Nigerianist igbos that beleive in Nigeria yet they keep breaking their heart coz once our minds are made up.
We might not get Biafra, we might not live to see it but all of us in this country wud go down together.
Re: where it pains us Igbos. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Leave the small boy jare, i once told him he was searching for his daily bread in the wrong places..is like someone who opens dead men graves in order to steal from them, no difference.

Nnamdi kanu is just like any other igbo who listens and pays attention to Nigeria politics, the difference is that he voice his hearth on a media platform he setup while other carry this pain along and pass it to their children...20-30 yrs from now if this country does not break up, Igbos will find it hard to settle outside south east and southwest.
Re: where it pains us Igbos. by MyGeneration(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Anybody who has ears let him here.
We are not after anybodys land.
Or anybodys oil.
Or anybody.
All we ask is the way u treat musa treat emeka like dat.
U cant treat Musa with respect and treat Emeka with disdain and expect Emeka to keep quiet and get used to it.
D southeast despite its very small size is finding d fg very difficult to develop doh i also blame our igbo leaders.

Federal govt when are u going to implement the 3R's of d civil war.

The north east despite the fact thst they brought boko haram upon thendekces re bring spoon fed back to developmenr, but our own we were left to our fates to develop by Gods grace.
Why...
Ou
Re: where it pains us Igbos. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
THE BEST OPTION FOR IGBOS NOW IS TO CONTINUE INVESTING HOME IN IGBOLAND , FROM THERE WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENES.

(1) (Reply)

Say A Word For This Ondo Election Prophet!!! / Yet Another Masterpiece From Dr. Alex Otti / OMG! 12 Year Old Boy Buried In Wall In Ondo Rescued (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.