Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) (39396 Views)

Huawei P20 Pro Leaked Specifications; To Get 40mp, 20mp And 8mp Triple Cameras / 11 Android Phone Specifications To Check Before Buying It / 11 Android Specifications To Check Out For Before Buying A New Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Ellegacy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
kennygee:
What ever u do, don't buy an Itel phone. You will just cry.

Buying an Innjoo phone is Worst!

1 Like

Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by sunch(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
ok
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Reeberry: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Oga! Why are u crying more than the bereaved...

At least display some form of control over your emotions before u mumu yourself...

That been said...

First of all.. Delete that idea that u wait 3-4 hours to get a full charge using a non flash charging scheme... All u need is an original charger with an output of 1.8A at least and u would get a full charge within the same charge time frame as the flash charging...

Secondly.. I use a hot note with a charger that doesn't provide me with a flash charge and i haven't had a reason to miss the flashcharging feature available on my device...
Zombie. You are just busy embarrassing yourself to make a senseless point.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Reeberry: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2016
princetom1:

Oga, drop this argument on fast charging. U know nothing about it. Besides, ur hot note doesn't support fast charge. Na waa o
Don't mind that fool.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Worksunlimited: 3:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Flashh:

Now is being proven you are a stúpid idiot.

Your brain is infected with stupidity.

*shaking my head*.. I would just have to be the bigger man ere...
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Worksunlimited: 3:11am On Sep 16, 2016
Reeberry:
Zombie. You are just busy embarrassing yourself to make a senseless point.

When u grow up.. Let me know..
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Worksunlimited: 3:12am On Sep 16, 2016
Reeberry:
Don't mind that fool.

U are less than 24 apparently...
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by pek(m): 4:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Your No. 9 is over rated...
You could have made your point without quoting the whole stuff. FYI, I dont agree with you unless you dont know what quick charge is.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by pek(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2016
elengee:
A phone with these specs is sure to coat a fortune. True?
Not necessarily. Bluboo maya is one phone that meets and beats all the spec mentioned. First time I bought it, it was 24k with dollar at 380.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Reeberry: 6:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Worksunlimited:

I am older than your elder brother and sister.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Reeberry: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Worksunlimited:

When u grow up.. Let me know..
Fool.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Flashh: 6:24am On Sep 16, 2016
Worksunlimited:

*shaking my head*.. I would just have to be the bigger man ere...
You can't be a bigger man, because you're down to the bottom of IQ.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by preetyslim(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2016
DrayZee:

What's your price range?
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by princetom1(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Reeberry:
Don't mind that fool.

Make una take am easy o.

Worksunlimited:

You see how many people attacking u Sir? Its not a bad idea for u to do a little more research on fast charge.

Take a glance...

1) Flash changing technology is in d region of 1 hour for 3000 to 3500 mah battery at d moment.

2) In order for it to work, ur phone must incorporate d technology (hardware), support it and also with d supported charger and cable. Too bad infinix note 2 doesn't have dis hardware.
3) Using over rated chargers for ur phone will eventually spoil it, though it charge faster a bit, but not close to fast charging. Most phones come with charger under 1.8A. Infavct, most are around 1.0A, so, u should understand wen u use 2.0a rated charger for a phone u used 1.0a charger for. Yea, faster charging but it reduces d battery life little by little. But truth is, we don't use our smartphone for too long, so, we mostly never have to complain about this issue. And also, anything u do, run away from injoo phones o,
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by techlesson: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2016
peterbello:

OP just described the spec of Gionee Marathon M5 Mini. And it goes for less than 30k.
I smell lies grin
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Worksunlimited: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2016
princetom1:

Make una take am easy o.

You see how many people attacking u Sir? Its not a bad idea for u to do a little more research on fast charge.

Take a glance...

1) Flash changing technology is in d region of 1 hour for 3000 to 3500 mah battery at d moment.

2) In order for it to work, ur phone must incorporate d technology (hardware), support it and also with d supported charger and cable. Too bad infinix note 2 doesn't have dis hardware.
3) Using over rated chargers for ur phone will eventually spoil it, though it charge faster a bit, but not close to fast charging. Most phones come with charger under 1.8A. Infavct, most are around 1.0A, so, u should understand wen u use 2.0a rated charger for a phone u used 1.0a charger for. Yea, faster charging but it reduces d battery life little by little. But truth is, we don't use our smartphone for too long, so, we mostly never have to complain about this issue. And also, anything u do, run away from injoo phones o,

Bruv.. U sef check wetin u write and compare it with wetin the people wey dey bash me dey talk.. Isn't your response more open to dialogue than theirs?

Not saying flash charging isn't good.. I am only saying what i discovered hence me believing the flashcharging thing is over rated..

I am entitled to my opinion.. Just as u are entitled to yours.. But for one danAdam to now want to emboss his one affinity for the flashcharging thing on me claiming what i am saying is wrong is wrong in its own sef...

This an open forum for sharing ideas, someone said something u don't believe doesn't make it wrong... it just makes it more interesting to try and understand.

Now do me a favor and check the output on your infinix chargers they are usually between 2A and 3A output.. Which means there has to be a certain current level the phone must receive from its charger to instigate flashcharging process. Please note this differs from device android os to device android os vis a vis device to device...

All i am saying is i have a charger that i am using that charges my device within two hours just like the flash charge and it just has an output of 1.8A...

Hence me believing the flashcharging thing is overrated (N.B.- it's my opinion and i have the right to have it)...

If you don't believe or have a contrary opinion thats fine.. I no dey follow u dispute the one wey u get... Just saying wat i discovered..

If u wish u could check the opening statement i made and the two or three neutral comments that followed..

I don't mean the comments made by those kids though...
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Worksunlimited: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Flashh:

You can't be a bigger man, because you're down to the bottom of IQ.

Grow up..
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Worksunlimited: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Reeberry:
Fool.

Lolz... Grow up..
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Worksunlimited: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2016
pek:
You could have made your point without quoting the whole stuff. FYI, I dont agree with you unless you dont know what quick charge is.

U don't have to..
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Worksunlimited: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Reeberry:

Lolz... Pathetic..
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by jerrysense: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Reeberry:
Oops!! Is this an age battle?
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by princetom1(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Bruv.. U sef check wetin u write and compare it with wetin the people wey dey bash me dey talk.. Isn't your response more open to dialogue than theirs?

Not saying flash charging isn't good.. I am only saying what i discovered hence me believing the flashcharging thing is over rated..

I am entitled to my opinion.. Just as u are entitled to yours.. But for one danAdam to now want to emboss his one affinity for the flashcharging thing on me claiming what i am saying is wrong is wrong in its own sef...

This an open forum for sharing ideas, someone said something u don't believe doesn't make it wrong... it just makes it more interesting to try and understand.

Now do me a favor and check the output on your infinix chargers they are usually between 2A and 3A output.. Which means there has to be a certain current level the phone must receive from its charger to instigate flashcharging process. Please note this differs from device android os to device android os vis a vis device to device...

All i am saying is i have a charger that i am using that charges my device within two hours just like the flash charge and it just has an output of 1.8A...

Hence me believing the flashcharging thing is overrated (N.B.- it's my opinion and i have the right to have it)...

If you don't believe or have a contrary opinion thats fine.. I no dey follow u dispute the one wey u get... Just saying wat i discovered..

If u wish u could check the opening statement i made and the two or three neutral comments that followed..

I don't mean the comments made by those kids though...

In some situation, having ones oppinion makes one looks stupid in the face of fact. I doubt ur infinix chargers having 2-3amps, that's just too much, i use an elephone p8000, it wount accept anything higher than 2.0A.
Most fast charger comes with support for more voltage without damaging the battery. Most phones without fast charging capabilities accept 5 volts, but fast charges can accept higher volts, like 12volts. Also, most fast charger charge very fast for 30 minutes, after they must have attained like 70% and reduced to normal charging from then after.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by DrayZee: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2016
preetyslim:
Try the Hot 4
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Flashh: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Grow up..
That would be after you have sense.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by DrayZee: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2016
princetom1:

In some situation, having ones oppinion makes one looks stupid in the face of fact. I doubt ur infinix chargers having 2-3amps, that's just too much, i use an elephone p8000, it wount accept anything higher than 2.0A.
Most fast charger comes with support for more voltage without damaging the battery. Most phones without fast charging capabilities accept 5 volts, but fast charges can accept higher volts, like 12volts. Also, most fast charger charge very fast for 30 minutes, after they must have attained like 70% and reduced to normal charging from then after.
How much did you buy the Elephone?
And did you find it in Nigeria?
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by WorldRichest: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2016
kennygee:
What ever u do, don't buy an Itel phone. You will just cry.

My sister-inlaw has been admitted at the hospital over the Itel phone she bought.

1 Like

Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by FrozeBABE: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Can there Eva be a phone that will b unbreakable no matter smashing
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by FrozeBABE: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2016
WorldRichest:

My sister-inlaw has been admitted at the hospital over the Itel phone she bought.
Wot shocked what happened to her
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Be original, stop copying your foreign counterparts they live in a more technologically advanced society.

People should stick to whats affordable, in this buhari era, there's no cash for costly phones which will end up being seriously under utilized.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by Worksunlimited: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
princetom1:

Well.. As plausible as that may be, you also have to agree that most of the things we use these days started of sounding stupid at first...

That's true.. Have nothing against that.. But at times, i have been told by some people who do enjoy those capabilities, that their devices discharges faster than anticipated...

Have u had any experience of that nature before?
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by peterbello(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2016
techlesson:
I smell lies grin
Sorry oga Thomas. Meant to type 40k. Slip of touch.
Re: 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) by princetom1(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Well.. As plausible as that may be, you also have to agree that most of the things we use these days started of sounding stupid at first...

That's true.. Have nothing against that.. But at times, i have been told by some people who do enjoy those capabilities, that their devices discharges faster than anticipated...

Have u had any experience of that nature before?

Naaa, in a typical Nigerian version, they cant give u a good explanation. All they know is charge and use, without paying attention to instructions. Some plug in their phone at every opurtunity countless time daily. That kills battery like crazy. Fast charge has been improve alot these days u should never worry about it, ever spoiling ur battery or discharging unless u use wrong charger or cable. Or if implemented badly (i wount recomend an injoo even in my sleep). There are many fast charging technology also now, u need to understand how they work, from VOOC, to Qualcomm quick Charge, to Mediatek Pump express, Motorola turboPower, Huawei Smartpower and Samsung adaptive fast charging etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It / Locate Lost Phone Using Google Search / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Samsung Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.