Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

The Truth About Making Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Making Money Online (623 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Making Money Online by samsubo(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2009
In order to make money on the internet you need to realize that the internet is primarily about information. Mainly people use the internet to gather information. This is because the internet has a wealth of information on virtually every topic you can imagine. You can find articles and books online that contain information you’re looking for.

This hunger for information is your key to making real money online. So the question is “how do you profit from people’s universal need for information?” You do this by positioning yourself in the marketplace as an information provider. This is because information is the number one product for the internet. The demand for information far exceeds other item you could sell.

To really make money on the internet your goal should be to provide people with information that is truly valuable. People will always pay for quality information because it makes their lives easier. The more value you provide the more people are willing to pay for it. When people see that they get back more in value from you than they paid in price, they actually become willing to pay you more over time. Use this to guide you in all the information you share with your prospective customers. Also note that information does not have to be manufactured, it’s something you can produce using your knowledge and experience.
Re: The Truth About Making Money Online by OLAKAD: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
nice 1to this eye opener.
to a fresher, how do i do this? 10x
Re: The Truth About Making Money Online by lagosbloga: 4:29am On Oct 11, 2009
@Poster

I absolutely agree with you.
Re: The Truth About Making Money Online by emmyjack(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
Sure the way to make money online is true the provision of useful information

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Fuel Price From Tomorrow ! / Whwt Does It Takes To Make Money? / Card And Money Initiatives) How To Make More Money Buying And Selling Vtu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.