Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? (380 Views)

I Used To Take Lagos For Granted, Until NYSC Made Me Visit Other States. / How Long Can The Police Detain A Suspect? / How Long Does NATIONAL ID Card Takes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by Bekeey: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pls House, since first week of August last month, I applied for Visa for S/korea which I was told that the visa will be ready by first week of this month. As I have planned and ready to go immediately the visa is out, I went and paid for flight which was scheduled to fly today 14th sep. but this last when I called the Agent he said the Embassy demanded guarantor from S/Korea that I should has some Patience said it may affect the ticket but he will ask them to backdate it. Now I don't know when the visa will be ready.

Pls, is this how it is in other countries, I mean this Guarantors issues? and please who have accounted such or knows somebody that have such during visa processing should please explain.
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by Bekeey: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2016
Nawa no comment.
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by ifyalways(f): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
No comment because its highly naive of you to have bought ticket without your visa in your hands.

If that ticket is refundable,you'd do well now to apply for refund now. What are the guarantees that you'll get the visa and when?

I sorry for you sha.

(1) (Reply)

Early Goal Gives Leicester City Advantage And Solid Win. / PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!! / NCC Please Sue Glo Mobile Network On My Behalf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.