Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists (1190 Views)

Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by favourmic(m): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2016
Pastor Tunde Peter of the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC)Oke-Igan, along Idanre road, Akure has been buried by members of a secret cult few hours after he was struck dead by a thunder.

It was gathered that the deceased was praying on a mountain in the rain when the thunder flashed and killed him.

His corpse was however seized by members of a secret cult for burial.

According to the police First Information Report (FIR),the deceased’s corpse was said to have been evacuated by his family and buried according to the Yoruba tradition.

The police report revealed that one Pastor J.F Agene and two others of the same church came to report the incident at the police station that”one Pastor Tunde Peter of Temitope Street , Oke -Aro, Akure came to pray on the top of a mountain which is under their control along ldanre road , Akure at about 6pm last Sunday while it was raining”.

The report said in the process, thunder struck the man and he died instantly.

Ondo State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Femi Joseph confirmed the incident.

He explained that the complainant further hinted that the wife of the deceased was contacted on phone.

She, in turn, informed the late pastor’s family members that came to evacuate the corpse according to Yoruba culture for burial.

He hinted that the area where the incident occurred had remained calm.

http://naijachurchnews.com/pastor-killed-thunder-buried-cultists/

Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by madridguy(m): 12:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by rusher14: 12:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Thunder doesn't kill lighting does.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Pictures or I don't believe undecided
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by Harvest601(m): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2016
interesting
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2016
madridguy:
Ok
xoembie
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by yanabasee(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2016
Thunder-flash.... Whatever that means!
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by EyeHateGod: 12:44am On Sep 15, 2016
grin The fact that it said Thunder makes me wonder wtf with our Educational system?
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by EyeHateGod: 12:44am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:
Thunder-flash.... Whatever that means!
Thunder Don't Flash
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by yanabasee(m): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Thunder Don't Flash
I studied physics and I know what thunder those..
The report says.. Thunder-flash.. You shld "show the ropes" to the OP!
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by altim8(m): 1:12am On Sep 15, 2016
And d thunder struck and he died... next please

Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by Fidelismaria: 1:25am On Sep 15, 2016
life goes on
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by EyeHateGod: 1:28am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

I studied physics and I know what thunder those..

The report says.. Thunder-flash.. You shld "show the ropes" to the OP!
Well Thunder flash isn't a word u know why? Cause it doesn't make sense and by the way which school did u go to?
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by yanabasee(m): 1:30am On Sep 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Well Thunder flash isn't a word u know why? Cause it doesn't make sense and by the way which school did u go to?

Quit nagging.... And asking me silly questions...

The report says "thunder-flash"....

Go and quote the OP and ask him what that means and stop this ur madness!
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by EyeHateGod: 1:58am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

Quit nagging.... And asking me silly questions...

The report says "thunder-flash"....

Go and quote the OP and ask him what that means and stop this ur madness!
U what does thunder flash means? U do realize light is the fastest thing in this universe right?
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Op, since when did thunder become visible? Most Nigerians are funny sha!!
Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Yoruba pastors are not believers at all.

I have encountered many of them.

No matter the size of their bible, they must still be involved in fetish things and occultism.

You either repent and be a true believer or be bold to be an occultist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Killed By Thunder Buried By Cultists by favourmic(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
masterpower:
Yoruba pastors are not believers at all.

I have encountered many of them.

No matter the size of their bible, they must still be involved in fetish things and occultism.

You either repent and be a true believer or be bold to be an occultist.

Yoruba pastors or Nigeria pastors

(1) (Reply)

My Prophecies For 2017 / What Category Of Theism And Atheism Do You Belong? / The World Is Going To End In September - David Meade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.