Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha (1889 Views)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by Charidon: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has disclosed that the slain kidnapper and armed robbery kignpin, Henry Chibueze, aka Vampire, threatened him and his family over the N5million bounty placed on him.

The governor, who had expressed regret over the criminal’s escape, had pledged a N5million reward to anyone who offers useful information leading to the arrest of Vampire.

In a statement after the wanted criminal was gunned down by the police, Okorocha, through his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, said “When his partners in crime took him away from the High Court a few weeks back, I knew it would not be too long before his ugly chapter would close.”

Rochas commended the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, for dispatching the special squad that worked with the Imo Police Command to end the ugly episode.

The governor also commended the Department of State Services (DSS) who first arrested Vampire in Owerri as the arrest raised the consciousness of security agencies and the public on the existence of the hardened criminal.

He added that the declaration he made when he became governor in 2011, that no criminal.......
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/03/04/vampire-threatened-me-my-family-okorocha/

Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by nero2face: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
nearly I for believe this story, but as I remember say Rochas na APC member and Lie Mohammed friend, I no fit take that risk abeg, surely I know say this story na lie...

10 Likes

Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by sweerychick(f): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
And why are you telling us now? Why didn't you say it before he was killed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by okosodo: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
What do you now want us to do?

1 Like

Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by SalamRushdie: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Senseless Rochas again

1 Like

Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by annnikky(f): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
So u dey fear like this okoroahusa tank ur chi that d guy is dead if not u would have been a history by now undecided

Ishi aki

1 Like

Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by Huddler: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
He should have killed you when he was still alive.
Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by nzeobi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
No difference between rochas and vampire,

while he is harsh in his first approach, you rochas came like a butterfly but stung like a bee. sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by olayinks007(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
And if its true mr Governor den am nt surprise cos d so called vampire might b one of ur god damn killer boyz.
Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by odogwu2007(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
How did he get to rochas? Abi him get rochas phone number? Must this people politicise everything
Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
No wonder why he was killed.

I'm sure he will still be alive if he was just killing the common man.
Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by fsb(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Politicians sha...

This dead dude should have been exported to South Africa to terrorize them for daring to kill Nigerians....
Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 05, 2017
fsb:
Politicians sha...

This dead dude should have been exported to South Africa to terrorize them for daring to kill Nigerians....
Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by omogin(f): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2017
That dead body is not Vampire. Okorocha may have made a way of escape for that his boy
Re: Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha by Nutase: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job / Did You Know That A Weapon-laden Russian Ship Was Bound For Nigeria? / 2019: “We Will All Defect To APC If…” – Ikpeazu’s Commissioner Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.