Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Let Form A New Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Form A New Party (823 Views)

2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party / 2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Form A New Party by Jilo83(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2016
I have been thinking through out d night the future of this country.
PDP has failed us, APC is a scam and other parties are just there to present candidates during election to answer former presidential or gubernitorial candidate after election.
I have not seen party with ideology, clear vission and good intention in nigeria.
This is wake up call to all youths in nigeria as we know we are leaders of today not tomorrow. Let join our hand to form a new political party with the ff features:
1. Our national chairman and other excos must not be above 40yrs of age.
2. Our presidential candidate must be 45yrs or there about.
3. Other candidates must be above 40yrs.
4. We will not allow sponsorship from any big politician or allow decamping from other big parties. I AM COMING....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Form A New Party by SABASTIEN(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2016
where do we expect to get funding from,especially against the incubent govt,you know the tradition of nigeria politically,i love the idea and if we can work it out then its a welcome idea..i am a former supervisory councillor in my local govt area and my family is politically inclined to work with you.from edo state,we can bring the women and youth together if the little resources is made available to mobilise.of a truth our people are disenchanted by current leaders and their system of governance,but i must tell you the truth this is not a childs play sir,we must be actical and revolutionary in our approach,

1 Like

Re: Let Form A New Party by Deepfreezer(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2016
I saw this post and was like this is exactly what I had on my mind. This campaign can kick off from social media where we the youths control 99%. FUNDs shouldnt be a problem if Nigerian youths mobilize.
Campaign can start with a hash tag on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Let Form A New Party by orunto27: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2016
You are COMING and We are WAITING for you. You have not given guides on the Educational Standards requirements? You should also give hints whether you want us trained in China, Japan, India, Korea, Britanica or Americana.
Re: Let Form A New Party by nabiz(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2016
SABASTIEN:
where do we expect to get funding from,especially against the incubent govt,you know the tradition of nigeria politically,i love the idea and if we can work it out then its a welcome idea..i am a former supervisory councillor in my local govt area and my family is politically inclined to work with you.from edo state,we can bring the women and youth together if the little resources is made available to mobilise.of a truth our people are disenchanted by current leaders and their system of governance,but i must tell you the truth this is not a childs play sir,we must be actical and revolutionary in our approach,
you dont need much money now to form a party now like before. What we need first is to identify nigeria problems, fine the solutions, convince and sale the the ideas to the nigerians starting from social media, if the ideas are are good and convincing, people will buy it and money and sponsors will naturally come.

NOTE: more than 80% of nigerians dont belong to any political party. What we need is to target the right people which are the youth, and also convice them that ur that we are better than pdp and apc through our manifesto.

Apc is now regarded as northern/muslim party, while pdp is now seen as a southern christian party. Our competitive advantage will be to build a national youth party party that will accomodate all the geopolitical zone and this can be achieved through our manisfesto.

WHEN TO START
This is the best time to start as the country is facing hard time. If care is not taking there is going to be a hunger couse revolution in nigeria may be next year if this government fails to do something on this current economic hardship
, and this will be the best time to sell the party manifesto
Count me in if u have good agender

1 Like

Re: Let Form A New Party by JaySea: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2016
Its about time already. Now the youths need to come together and build the Nigeria we want. The world has left us so behind in development and with the recent advances in technology we are about to be abandoned in a new stone age. WE NEED TO WAKE UP.

The elites have proven all to be the same. They desire power for power sake. They don't demand power to improve our lot. No! They don't really care about us.

Ask the average Nigerian politician how to generate revenue and developing human capital is the last thing they mention. We have been hearing "E go better" for too long. Ask the Nigerian politician 'HOW' e go better and watch them say the same thing they have been saying for decades.
We need new ideas people. We need to come together for our today and tomorrow. We have been doing the same thing every time, repeating the same mistakes and the circle goes on. We must break this circle.

1 Like

Re: Let Form A New Party by Jilo83(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thank you all for your contributions. If we can just rise up and work together with God on our side victory is assured.
We need to forget our individual differences (ethnicity, religion, geographical location etc) and work more on what uniting us: "NIGERIAN". Mind u am not contesting because i dont have cash and i dont have anybody in mind. Its because of my love 4 naija.
Re: Let Form A New Party by JaySea: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Something must give. We can't continue in this stagnancy and backwardness. What next? I ask again: What next?
Re: Let Form A New Party by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Birthday Party lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Let Form A New Party by mykelmeezy: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
lala party

sticlala the future!!!!
Re: Let Form A New Party by mykelmeezy: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
I agree in case am banned n we win in 20never in naija. let it be said i was a founding member

but lala party seems like a good name

what y'all think?
Re: Let Form A New Party by Jilo83(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2016
My concern has been the caliber of youths in this country. Some are worst than the so call elders. We could see them on nairaland and other social networks. I weep for my dear country. But i no blame u, na nigeria govt cause am. If say they provide jobs and create enambling environment for business to thrieve u will think normal. God will intervene.
Re: Let Form A New Party by saintmark88(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2016
You have a good idea, but I doubt if the problem Nigeria I'd facing is due to old people leading us. These guys ruling now ruled n their youth was it any better. The youth we have today are worse than some of these old leaders. How are we sure tht wen u go der n c moni, u urself won't forget ur promise n start deeping ur hands n d cooky jar, wud u b d president n won't fix ur family members n good positions to eat moni too.....nice idea, but so not d solution.
Re: Let Form A New Party by UnclePati: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Am in..
Contact me on tune2patrick@gmail.com
Re: Let Form A New Party by Jilo83(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
The work has started n 1st we need representatives from each state. Give us ur contact.
Re: Let Form A New Party by Jilo83(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Suggested name from people: 1. New Nigeria Party(NNP) 2. Nigerian youths coalition(NYC)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor / Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP / ‘nigeria Is Currently Walking In The Wilderness’ – Yakubu Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.