Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,723 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor (824 Views)

Who Is The Greatest Nigerian Ever? / Who Is The Greatest President On Earth? Kogi State Governor Tells Us / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by 2odd(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
The governor of Kogi state Yahaya Bello has
said that Nigeria’s president Muhammadu
Buhari is the greatest president on the
surface of the earth
– Bello said President Buhari’s virtues has
made it possible for Nigerians to enjoy
transparency and equity

Just after winning at the Supreme Court on
Tuesday, September 20, the governor of Kogi
state, Yahaya Bello addressed President
Muhammadu Buhari as the greatest.
Bello who spoke to journalists in Abuja
appreciated his party, the All Progressives
Congress (APC) for giving him the opportunity
to serve as a governor.
“I want to thank my great party, I want to thank
specifically, our dear president, President
Muhammadu Buhari, the greatest president on
the surface of this earth, who as the leader of
our party believes in equity and justice,” Bello
said.

The Kogi state governor said, President
Muhammadu Buhari’s virtues as the greatest
president on earth has made it possible for
transparency in Nigeria.

Bello said: “He also allowed all that to play out
in all we are seeing today.”
Bello’s victory was sustained on Tuesday,
September 20, by the Supreme Court after
series of judicial battle with his fellow
contestants – former Kogi state governor Idris
Wada and James Faleke, a running mate to
the late Kogi APC flag bearer Audu Abubakar.
The duo in various their arguments argued
that Bello did not merit to become the state
governor since he never participated in the
November and December 2015 election in the
state.

Source :https://www.naij.com/978168-buhari-greatest-president-earth-nigerian-governor.html?source=index_main
Cc: lalasticlala,seun

1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
coming from a supposed youthful governor....

nigerian yoots
Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by giftedheart1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
yes he is... oga governor, u dey feel the impact of the best president abi?? how I wish u can just leave that government house and come n stay where I'm... things have really "changed"...everybody is in chain
Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by DrRasheed: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
No doubt he is, boko haram is being recognised as the most deadly terror group in the world, yet PMB defeat them within a year though the sponsored nations refused to sell military hardware.
corruption at federal level is now a history.
rigid foundation for the national economy.
Globally positively reputative president.
We are blessed to have you sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by donphilopus: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Before clicking on this thread, I already knew this would be coming from Yahaya Bello because I could remember he said this when he came to Ogbe Stadium in Benin for the Grand Finale of the APC Campaigns. He's right for saying that though. But I have some questions for him: "Can the people of Kogi State proudly call you the best Governor in Nigeria right now? What would you be remembered for when you leave the Government House come 2020?" Yahaya, face your work!
Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by Darammliveth(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
What a stupid politheiefian! spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by CSTR2: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin grin
A fourth world shitthole telling us who is good and who is not.
Don't let dailymail or the CNN catch you.
Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Stolen Mandate
Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by sarrki(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bello go and deliver

You are actually right

Baba is the best
Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by orisa37: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
His wishful opinion.
Re: Buhari Is The Greatest President On Earth - Governor by RockHard: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
His own level of sycophancy don pass be careful. lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP / Caption This Picture Of A Sleeping Nigeria UN Delegate. / "Yoruba Ronu" By Prof Elochukwu Amucheazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.