Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Second Generation Ipod Nano With Fm - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Second Generation Ipod Nano With Fm (946 Views)

SuperBass Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM | Phoning System / 1 New And 1 Fairly Used Ipod Nano For Sale In Lagos. / How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Generation Ipod Nano With Fm by EJaja(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2006
i went to pick up an 8GB ipod Nano to my greatest suprise i saw the insription that it can play Fm contradicting what i read on CNET.com (The iPod Nano still doesn't play video, not that you'd want to watch it on the small screen, and there's no built-in FM tuner or recording capability; not all color options are available for all memory sizes.
)

i want u guys that are Ipod guru to coment on this (does it mean that the one i saw was an imitation or look alike of the real Ipod nana)
Re: Second Generation Ipod Nano With Fm by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2006
the iriver has had that feature for ages. personally i don't like the ipod, i'd rather have a normal mp3 or mp4 player or simply enjoy the iriver that comes with lots of features ipod can't see yet, it even allows you to disable drm
Re: Second Generation Ipod Nano With Fm by Ynot(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2006
I don't know if this is relevant - get yourself a Zune (from Microsoft). Its about the same price as Ipod nano (video). It has radio and you can share music via wireless. The screen is wider than that of Ipod.

Re: Second Generation Ipod Nano With Fm by dekin(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2006
Guy those are cloned ipods frm china or so. They look exactly like d real thing with extra features but trust me they can b d real thing. google "cloned ipod" and read all about it

(1) (Reply)

I Cant See The Picture But Can Hear The Sound. / How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real / Fifa09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.