Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

....and Buhari's Witch Hunt Continues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ....and Buhari's Witch Hunt Continues (893 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock / Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....and Buhari's Witch Hunt Continues by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2016
The Victimization and Sectionalization of Buhari's War Against Corruption continues with the Declaration of the Former Governor of Katsina State Ibrahim Shema Wanted By the EFCC. A Northerner and A Muslim. Ok O!

Re: ....and Buhari's Witch Hunt Continues by SMARTKOSSY: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Nawa o
Re: ....and Buhari's Witch Hunt Continues by HtwoOw: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2016
He's witch hunting a northerner?

OK, cool but did you manage to read the part where the notice Saif the criminal has been avoiding /ignoring invitation since 2015?

Bad Belle piou
Re: ....and Buhari's Witch Hunt Continues by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:
He's witch hunting a northerner?

OK, cool but did you manage to read the part where the notice Saif the criminal has been avoiding /ignoring invitation since 2015?

Bad Belle piou

So you didn't get the Sarcasm in my Post?
Re: ....and Buhari's Witch Hunt Continues by HtwoOw: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

So you didn't get the Sarcasm in my Post?

Sorry I didn't

But then I didn't say anything rude either

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Calls For Ceasedite On Vanguard Apology / Ijaw Youths Protest Against Patience Jonathan’s Probe By EFCC / Kogi State Senator Shares Lovely Photo Of His Wife And Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.