Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl (28903 Views)

Photos Of Anita Jospeh Without Makeup / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See / Photos Of Anita Joseph Twerking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by vkeeshez(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
okay
shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by Padipadi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Last Bullet
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by joenor(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Omo that Brocox big ooo
ever811:
she was cute,she is cute,she will be cute..fine girl....but with the level of hunger on our streets....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by 9inches(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Very cute. That was taken before the advent of breaching cleam tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by SharkTank(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Beautiful. Natural
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by megareal: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
She is pretty all through. Thank God my daughter is fine.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by emmexy5(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
undecidedwho she or her husband help
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by realmindz: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
dacovajnr:
This Babe been dey fine Back to Back with no sign of poverty grin angry
perfect way to describe...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by ebucool(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Soo beautiful, peter you gat eyes like me ooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by justplainpaul(m): 1:36am On Sep 16, 2016
All these people wey see life Carry.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by boboLIL(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2016
dovelike:
who likes ladies with gap tooth? please let me know
me... gap tooth not gutter tooth...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Rajosh:
I looove ladies with gap tooth
I have a gap tooth but I am wearing braces to close them
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by Rajosh(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
dovelike:

I have a gap tooth but I am wearing braces to close them
Like seriously? you're shy of your gap tooth? it's a turn on for me.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Rajosh:
Like seriously? you're shy of your gap tooth? it's a turn on for me.
I don't think it is fashionable and 'normal' undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by Rajosh(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2016
dovelike:

I don't think it is fashionable and 'normal' undecided
I have always admired ladies with g tooth. I hope to marry one with gap tooth
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rajosh:
I have always admired ladies with g tooth. I hope to marry one with gap tooth
smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl by Rajosh(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
dovelike:

smiley
you're beautiful. Flashing your gap tooth will make you look more beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Wizkid For Selling Out 02arena!! / Can It Be True That Emmanuella Comedian Is Pregnant? (photos) / Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.