Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About (4278 Views)

Best Rechargeable Fan In Nigeria / Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone / Industrial/outdoor/event 26'' Ox Mist Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Theres this new home appliance that i just found out about and i decided to share with you guys,although its not much of a big deal but its a standard deal grin

Syinix is a japan based home appliance company that volunteered to sweep off the feet of africans with their standard and affordable products and news just got to me that they just released two mouth watering *fans* which are the RECHARGEABLE FAN & MIST FAN, although syinix have other fans which are like the normal standing fans but i think this is an exclusive product that they are offering to the public

So i will be giving us the specs and probably how it works in a picture format
Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Mist Fan Specs

Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Mist Fan View

Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Mist Fan view

Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Rechargeable Fan

Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2016
How the rechargeable fan looks like

Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Rechargeable fan

1 Share

Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Still on the Rechargeable fan

Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by GoodSide: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
how much
Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by TeeFeh(f): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2016
How much?
Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by uyoboi: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where can I get it and for how much
Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
uyoboi:
Where can I get it and for how much
you can get it in stores,slot,3chub,porche,park n shop,and so on.
Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by Flaghouse1: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2017
How much,please
Re: Syinix Rechargeable And Mist Fan That You Should Know About by Suntemi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
I'm interested, in the mist fan. How do I get 1

(1) (Reply)

Obamadon Gracilis: Prehistoric Lizard Named After Obama / How To Download From Youtube Savefrom.net / LG Introduces Battery Powered TV Sets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.