Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

"Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis (34613 Views)

Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by EazyMoh(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
confused people!
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by mrnigeria(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Jahdeyemi: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
anything white garment is a no no 4 me, i no call anybody name oo

1 Like

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by omojeesu(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Guyman02:
They are not marketers but motivational speakers, they are being used by the devil to bring division to Christianity which was the same thing that weakened the church in Constantinople (present day Turkey) allowing Islamists to take over. The Christians were so divided into denominations that they could not effectively confront the invading brutal Muslims in Constantinople and today Turkey is a Muslim country.

I dont care about the denominations, let everyone pray in the manner he things the Almighty God will hear but the body of Christ must not be in disunity.

Right and Wrong.
Unity, Yes, but not at the expense of the Truth?

Not all that is church is Church of Jesus Christ and not all that say they are 'Christian' are Christians.

You are not a Christian simply because you a member of a church or you belong to a family that has adopted a church. Going to a Church doesn't make any one a Christian. The devil goes to church too!

If you are not born of God (i.e. born again) you are NOT and CAN NOT BE a Christian. A TERRIBLE TRUTH many who say they are Christian but are not born again hate to hear.

Jesus DID NOT establish a religion, not even the CHRISTIAN RELIGION. He came to establish instead A RELATIONSHIP, or better still, to RE-ESTABLISH the intimate relationship that ADAM stupidly lost. Adam did not lose a religion. He lost for himself and us a family relationship with God, the Father. This Jesus came to re-establish! But again Satan came and twisted and perverted much of this truth to this day even among genuine children of God.

Biblical New Testament Christianity IS NOT a religion.

Thank God Murdock declined at the last minute because many children of God take him to be one of them.

5 Likes

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by repogirl(f): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Murdoch should have done his investigations to know what sort of doctrine the people he was going to speak to, teach in order to avoid all this embarrassment

4 Likes

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hahaha! I'd expected someone like Murdock to make decisions like that based on what the spirit/God told him in prayer rather than what a fellow God of man told him. Or, does it mean that all these God of men do not hear anything concerning themselves from God or that prayer doesn't solve any problem? I wonder how when it comes to their clients nay sheepishs they start claiming that God told them this and that. Religion is a fraud.

All glory to the sole creator of the world.

1 Like

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by omojeesu(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
henrydadon:
hight time u all wake up from the scam called religion

proud atheist

Correct.

Religion is essentially a scam. It is exactly what has kept you away from God who created you and is still sustaining you though in your rebellion against Him.

You won't be the first atheist not the last. Be sure, however, that God's loving hands remain stretched towards you.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by oluxy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
omenkaGrazing:
I see Cele people as those that swim in juju and rituals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't see them as Christians neither do I call their shrine church.

They are a bunch of juju people gathered for rituals. embarassed

From ur comment, u re not a true Christian but a brain washed church goer who his pastor has brain washed.
Obviously, truth is lacking in you. Even the word of God says; we should seek for the truth and hold it firm. In other words, before you speak, know the truth.

Oh! I see. U lack the word of God in you. Have you not read that, everything we said will rise and stand before us on judgement day?
This words shall rise that day.

Don't say what you don't know. If you are ignorant of anything at all, it is better you don't speak. It is better to be mute and just watch. You integrity will still be intact.

I know u will want to fight back but if u carefully, without ego read through this; you will see that, there is one single word God want to use this avenue to correct in you.

The worse disease so far is mouth lose - to talk ignorantly.

6 Likes

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by achieverme(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
omenkaGrazing:
I see Cele people as those that swim in juju and rituals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Have you ever attended their church before?

If not, you lack all moral rights to condemn what you Dont know

You that your church Dont swim in juju, what is the assurance that name of anyone in your church is written in the book of life?

And what gives you the assurance that names of celestial church members are not written in the book of life?

If you have any useful brain in your head, you will not talk about things you are not sure about.

5 Likes

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by MAXIMAL123(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
K
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by HMZi: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Am sorry to say this 'i dey fear cele pipo too'..dnt ask.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by tripoli007(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=omenkaGrazing post=49412633]I see Cele people as those that swim in juju and rituals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They are a bunch of juju people gathered for rituals. embarassed[/quo

Why so much hate ?
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Sanuzi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

May God forgive ur ignorance ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by 7lives: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
omojeesu:

Right and Wrong.

Not all that is church is Church of Jesus Christ and not all that say they are 'Christian' are Christians.

You are not a Christian simply because you a member of a church or you belong to a family that has adopted a church. Going to a Church doesn't make any one a Christian. The devil goes to church too!

If you are not born of God (i.e. born again) you are NOT and CAN NOT BE a Christian. A TERRIBLE TRUTH many who say they are Christian but are not born again hate to hear.

Jesus DID NOT establish a religion, not even the CHRISTIAN RELIGION. He came to establish instead A RELATIONSHIP, or better still, to RE-ESTABLISH the intimate relationship that ADAM stupidly lost. Adam did not lose a religion. He lost for himself and us a family relationship with God, the Father. This Jesus came to re-establish! But again Satan came and twisted and perverted much of this truth to this day even among genuine children of God.

Thank God Murdock declined at the last minute because many children of God take him to be one of them.

I was once a member of a strong pentecostal congregation, something happen that made me want to develop a personal relationship with with God.
The questions that keeps hammering into my mind them was 1. If Abraham was the father of faith, what religion did he practiced?, 2.How many commandment did Jesus Christ gave his followers?, 3.Who is a Christian?, i discovered answers to the lat two questions but i couldn't answer the first question.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by handsomety(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

judge no one..
be careful bro...big lie ..
not all of them... even why celestial alone what of other churches... celestial just follow 7 books of Moses... every church has different belief and doctrine... they follow what Christ did in miracles, even remember moses removes his slipas to pray to God.. if you don't understand anything keep mute.. evil people uses different churches to cover..even among good churches.. esp celestial..

2 Likes

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by repogirl(f): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
omojeesu:

Right and Wrong.

thankyou for this.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Goke7: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mike Murdoch sef, na anywhere pepper dey, the guy de go. Those who stopped Mike Murdoch should have left him nah, shebi cele don pay am advanced money with all im flight tickets and accommodation.

Perhaps Mike Murdoch considered the cost benefit of loosing other mega bucks invitations if he had honoured this one.

Anyway I feel for the cele church, hope they have collected all their money back from Murdoch and hope Murdoch sef know say dem no dey take cele play o, na oyo e dey o grin

1 Like

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by validstar1: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
No Matter how cele try to hide their evil,they know d truth themselves... but make I no talk wetin my eyes see 2 protect their crumbling reputation
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Reference(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
But they too are not entirely clean of taint. What is with the PR photo op and making the poor man wear 'uniform'. To what intent. And does it mean if I visit the church I must wear white and walk around barefooted. The church itself is not helping matters. Stuck in Old Testament philosophy.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by daywatcher: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
religious people and their wahala
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by omojeesu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
7lives:

I was once a member of a strong pentecostal congregation, something happen that made me want to develop a personal relationship with with God.
The questions that keeps hammering into my mind them was 1. If Abraham was the father of faith, what religion did he practiced?, 2.How many commandment did Jesus Christ gave his followers?, 3.Who is a Christian?, i discovered answers to the lat two questions but i couldn't answer the first question.

1) Abraham did not have a religion. He had a relationship with God.
2) Jesus 'law' was love God, neighbor and enemy.
3) Anyone born of God, like you I believe and I.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by juman(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
7lives:

The questions that keeps hammering into my mind them was 1. If Abraham was the father of faith, what religion did he practiced?, 2.How many commandment did Jesus Christ gave his followers?, 3.Who is a Christian?, i discovered answers to the lat two questions[b] but i couldn't answer the first question.[/b]

Answer to the bolded:

O People of the Book (Scriptures), why do you argue about Ibrahim (Abraham) while the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed until after him? Then, do you not reason? (65)

You are those who have argued about that of which you have (some) knowledge. Why do you argue about that of which you have no knowledge? And Allah knows, while you do not know. (66)

Ibrahim was neither a Jew nor a Nazarethan (Christian), but he was a 'haneef (one inclining toward truth), a Muslim (submitting to Allah). And he was not of the polytheists. (67)

Indeed, the most worthy of belonging to Abraham among the people are those who followed him (in submission to Allah) and this Prophet (Muhammed), and those who believe (in his Message). And Allah is the patron of the believers. (68)

Quran: (Al-'Imran, 3: 65-68).
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by anochuko01(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
juman:

Answer to the bolded:

So Abraham was a Muslim
Isokay
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Dexema(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
handsomety:
judge no one..
be careful bro...big lie ..
not all of them... even why celestial alone what of other churches... celestial just follow 7 books of Moses... every church has different belief and doctrine... they follow what Christ did in miracles, even remember moses removes his slipas to pray to God.. if you don't understand anything keep mute.. evil people uses different churches to cover..even among good churches.. esp celestial..
kindly correct that heresy you put up there, the church I know and have attended follows the Bible not some seven books of whoever.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by juman(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
anochuko01:

So Abraham was a Muslim
Isokay

He was a person submitted to God.

"Muslim (submitting to Allah)"
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Dexema(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
validstar1:
No Matter how cele try to hide their evil,they know d truth themselves... but make I no talk wetin my eyes see 2 protect their crumbling reputation
Protect? Then you are doing the people attending the church no good. Talk and expose whatever you experienced so others can learn too.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by derecho(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
omojeesu:

1) Abraham did not have a religion. He had a relationship with God.
2) Jesus 'law' was love God, neighbor and enemy.
3) Anyone born of God, like you I believe and I.
3...by accepting Jesus,the Son of God,as personal Lord and Savior,thereafter looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our Faith.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by otipoju(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
And when they so called Pentecostal pastors Ned to hear from God or run into trouble, na this same Celestial Church of Christ, Dem go run come.

Awon scammer nla...seed sowing scammers.

1 Like

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Iseoluwani: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
repogirl:
Murdoch should have done his investigations to know what sort of doctrine the people he was going to speak to, teach in order to avoid all this embarrassment

I was searching through the comments to see if someone has a brain and he/she is using it. I FOUND YOU

Truly not only cele z stained, different Pentecostal churches are stained too. but then Christians should stop idolizing the minister of God, if ordinary Mike mudrock could not come because if people said mentality, others ministers might not come to.

THE CHURCH IN THE WORLD AND THE WORLD IN THE CHURCH

1 Like

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by anochuko01(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
juman:

He was a person submitted to God.

"Muslim (submitting to Allah)"
Nothing like the term ''Muslim'' up until Mohammed....init?

1 Like

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
If any believer doesn't know that Murdock is a con artist then I wonder. We really need to start reading our bibles ourselves.
omojeesu:

Right and Wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.