Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

"Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis (34615 Views)

Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
How christians cannot tell Murdock is a fraud evades me. Murdock is like the beginner's course of discernment of spirits gift as a believer. Anyone he attempts to or associate with is a heretic. Is there anything he talks about other than his private jets, mansions, sow seeds, 'name it and claim it,' shoot faith, release faith lol? These are the wolves parading among God's people misleading them. READ YOUR BIBLES TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by validstar1: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Dexema:

Protect? Then you are doing the people attending the church no good. Talk and expose whatever you experienced so others can learn too.
I'm not under any obligation to expose anything, anyone who regrets going to any church or mosque is responsible 4 his/her actions. As for me,I've now realized that Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with Christ,as from now on I'm striving to be like Christ not like any pastor or prophet. Any pastor dat ask any member to do any questionable thing in this 21st century has him/herself to blame.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by juman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
anochuko01:

Nothing like the term ''Muslim'' up until Mohammed....init?

Muslim means person submitted to God.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by femmyAdagba(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
i am very very sorry for Nigerians especially christians.
we tend to discriminate blindly and the devil keeps laughing at us.
I dont know who will make heaven o, but as it is my usual practice I will always predict who will and who will not by the book of (Matthew 7 verse 21 )which says "not everyone that saith to me LORD LORD shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven ; but He that doeth the will of my Father in Heaven."
verse 22-23 gives a Shocker "Many will say to me in that day, Lord have we not prophesied in thy Name? and in thy Name have we cast out devils?and in thy Name have we done many wonderful works? and then i will profess unto them, I never Knew you, depart from me, ye that work Iniquity.
so, lets continue judging and we shdnt have a relationship with God and live a righteous life.
God will surprise many Nigerian Christians on the Judgement day

1 Like

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by holaralph(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
I KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN, ANYWAY. TRULY TRULY THERE IS NO PERFECT CHURCH SO FAR ITS HUMAN BEING THAT ATTENDS THOSE CHURCHES............ I WONT BLAME ANYBODY THAT AS THE TEMERITY TO HIT CELESTIAL CHURCH AT THE BACK............... IF NOT FOR THE GRACE THAT THE PASTOR FOUNDER PRAYED FOR HONESTLY THOSE PASTORS WOULD HAVE KNOWN IF TRULY THE CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST IS SENT BY GOD OR NOT.............. THOSE THAT KNOWS CELESTIAL CHURCH IN THE 70S WILL TESTIFY TO WHAT AM SAYING.............. THEN IF A CELESTIAL MEMBER SHOULD GO TO AN HOTEL OR DO SOMETHING BAD BEFORE GETTING TO THE CHURCH ON GETTING TO THE CHURCH COMPOUND HE WILL CONFESS HIS OR HER SINS SO THIS MADE PEOPLE TO BE CALLING CCC MANY NAMES AND PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF JOINING THE CHURCH. IT WAS WHEN THE PASTOR FOUNDER BEGGED GOD ALMIGHTY FOR GRACE THAT GOD REDUCED THOSE POWERS SO THAT WHEATS AND TARES WILL GROW TOGETHER AND THEY WILL BE SEPARATED ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY BY GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF............... CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST WOULD HAVE BEING THE ONLY PUREST DENOMINATION ON EARTH.............. AS IT IS IN EVERY CHURCH THERE IS WHEATS AND THERE IS TARES EVEN AMONG THE PEOPLE WE CALL MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD THERE IS WHEATS AND TARES AMONG THEM............ FOR THIS I CAN'T JUDGE ANYBODY SO THAT I WONT BE JUDGE ( MATTHEW 7 VS 1-3) GOD ONLY IS THE ULTIMATE AND INCORRUPTIBLE JUDGE THAT WILL JUDGE US ALL AT THE END OF OUR SOJOURNING ON EARTH.............. MANY PEOPLE ARE HERE COMMENTING AGAINST THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES AND CELESTIAL CHURCH BUT THEY IN ONE TERRIBLE SIN OR THE OTHER BUT THEY ARE THE TYPE THAT WILL BE FAST TO TYPE AND CONDEMN OTHERS WHEREAS THERE KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS WORST THAN THAT OF A LUCIFER, AS IN LUCIFER IS NOTHING BUT A SAINT WHEN GOD BEGINS TO OPEN THERE SECRETS TO THE WORLD TO SEE............. THE WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.............
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by victme1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Is Mudrock or whatever is name is coming to save the saved, Jesus came to save the lost.
If u all claim Cele is a juju church. Won't it be right and proper for mudrock to come and preach salvation to them, all u holier than my ass idiots!

Ur pastors are leaving larger than life owinning aircrafts at the detriments of it folks. Will the aircraft land at zaki ibiam, a kafanchan, Abi Benin Ore. Brain washed follow a ship

What u don't know pps pls shutup.

2 Likes

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by tosinatoyebi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
omenkaGrazing:
I see Cele people as those that swim in juju and rituals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't see them as Christians neither do I call their shrine church.

They are a bunch of juju people gathered for rituals. embarassed

dont judge a book by its cover
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Nikkyhoney143(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
[ u r Nothing but a mad man (quote author=omenkaGrazing post=49412633]I see Cele people as those that swim in juju and rituals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They are a bunch of juju people gathered for rituals. embarassed[/quote]
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by ukemeramat(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
vivalavida:

Gbam
supporting makes you less human! u need to be recolonised
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Dexema(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
validstar1:
I'm not under any obligation to expose anything, anyone who regrets going to any church or mosque is responsible 4 his/her actions. As for me,I've now realized that Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with Christ,as from now on I'm striving to be like Christ not like any pastor or prophet. Any pastor dat ask any member to do any questionable thing in this 21st century has him/herself to blame.
Great! I hope you find light and purpose in your journey of faith. cheers
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by deebrain(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
GOSH........Now this is bad.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by stildude(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
If some Pentecostal pastors are marketers, what does that make the cele pastor displaying mjkr Murdock in a cele robe? Evangelism? Thank God Murdock didn't go. He is one of my mentors. Thank God he nonnfall my hand.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Orikinla(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
[size=20pt]Why should you go to a church where they break coconut at T- Junction at midnight?[/size].
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by felixdanielthed(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
victme1:
Is Mudrock or whatever is name is coming to save the saved, Jesus came to save the lost.
If u all claim Cele is a juju church. Won't it be right and proper for mudrock to come and preach salvation to them, all u holier than my ass idiots!

Ur pastors are leaving larger than life owinning aircrafts at the detriments of it folks. Will the aircraft land at zaki ibiam, a kafanchan, Abi Benin Ore. Brain washed follow a ship

What u don't know pps pls shutup.

bro u've said it, if i may ask, Did Jesus not go to the house of tax collector to eat, if we could note we had dogmatic and hypocrites fool during time of Jesus, who seriously discriminated against d tax collector for his sins, but Jesus went to his hourse for his redemption,truelly i feel mudock was just an hyprocrite or false likeness of the Man called Jesus.... Religion truelly is politics, hypocrites, fanatics in d voice of 'majek fashek'
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by omojeesu(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
TheSixthSense:
If any believer doesn't know that Murdock is a con artist then I wonder. We really need to start reading our bibles ourselves.

Con artist? I don't know.

I leave that to his conscience and to God.

In heaven on that great day there will be surprises.

The first may be the last and the last may be the first.

God help us all who say we are His children and servants.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by rapture22(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
omenkaGrazing:
I see Cele people as those that swim in juju and rituals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

what you don't know dnt talk....
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Topjohn: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

May the Lord forgive you. As much as there are good celestians , we have the bad ones just as we have good Nigerians and bad Nigerians.
The doctrine of the church is true and if you don't understand it , leave it. Don't rush to conclusions that are not real. Not good.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Greatzeus(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

Do you know that,irrespective of whether your assertions are right or wrong,you committed sin by these statements.Math 7:1 Judge not,that ye be not judge.
You just gave millions of people you have never met a bad name and hung them.So what makes you different from a juju pastor? Both of you are breaking God's law anyway.
Don't judge,its not because the person you are condemning is not guilty or doesn't deserve it,but becos its the commandment of God.
No matter what you do or don't do,you are not better than anybody,its just the grace,which we never deserve that distinguish us from others,not our works of righteousness.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by danigbo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Is 'cele ' not a white garment church ?
Don't they believe in sacrificing doves and pigeons instead of having faith in CHRIST'S finished work of grace at CALVARY ?
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by danigbo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Is 'cele ' not a white garment church ?
Don't they believe in sacrificing doves and pigeons instead of having faith in CHRIST'S finished work of grace at CALVARY ?
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Kingsleynwokolo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
am still not understanding.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by validstar1: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Dexema:

Great! I hope you find light and purpose in your journey of faith. cheers
Amen..thanks bro
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by christiengeorge(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Emu4life:
And d DECEIPT/BRAINWASHING CONTINUES.....NEXT!!!
Christianity didn't start in Nigria,I wonder y there are so many denominations here in Nigeria.Am not trying to judge o,but dis cele people especially their olusho go dey bang people wife and young girls.Abeg I don tire for naija

1 Like

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
I hope you leave your money out of his pockets as well? Mike Murdock knows fully well what he does so where he goes won't be a surprise to him. I believe you love Jesus and I hope you are born again? If not, repent and pray then start reading the book of John. keep praying and read the gospels in context. Don't use devotionals or commentaries. Go directly, you can go ahead and read the whole epistles. Then you would know what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is. There is nothing about money and seed of faith sowing to reap money doubling, you will find the fruits of the Holy Spirit, you would also find traits that are NOT of God in James. However, if your greed lets you slide into 'Jesus came to give me double double riches' God will let you believe what you want. Look for God in Scripture then you would see why you must worship Him, even without anything because we are made to glorify God.
If you are 'white garment' not a problem still as long as you really want to find Jesus then you would see the truth. I can recommend good biblical materials and sources based on Scripture for you if you want.

I reiterate Mike Murdock is a fraud and you don't even need to be spiritual to recognise that.
Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVITd4_d0M
omojeesu:

Con artist? I don't know.

I leave that to his conscience and to God.

In heaven on that great day there will be surprises.

The first may be the last and the last may be the first.

God help us all who say we are His children and servants.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by sevenhundred(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

all religion are the same. and that is why they fight one another.
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by handsomety(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Dexema:
kindly correct that heresy you put up there, the church I know and have attended follows the Bible not some seven books of whoever.
they follow bible too..
go and make research OK...even why do we worship on Sunday? the correct day is Saturday which is sabath..that what seventh day Adventist observe..I told yu evry church has doctrine dey follow..
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2016
bunmioguns:
i just want my comment to appear because of my signature

Signature doesn't appear here anymore
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by daejavuu: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Ignorant fool....its people like you that they are talking about by OP....if we find out now, you have no research has been done to back your claim...coming here to spew rubbish. [1quote author=omenkaGrazing post=49412633]I see Cele people as those that swim in juju and rituals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They are a bunch of juju people gathered for rituals. embarassed[/quote]
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by bunmioguns(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2016
timdavis:

Signature doesn't appear here anymore

Lol.. It still appears

It is only when you have a signature that you can see other people's signature.

Try creating one

You will see other people's own
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2016
bunmioguns:

Lol.. It still appears

It is only when you have a signature that you can see other people's signature.

Try creating one

You will see other people's own

OK thanks
Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by MK15real: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
We need more outspoken people like you as the editor of 'The Nigerian Church Business.' Hope you are born again yourself?
MK15real:
Birds of d same flock...is he also not likely one of them. 98% of the so-called pastors and Nigerians will likely make HELL FIRE except God intervenes by his mercy to unveil the hypocrisy of many Nigerians. We go to almost every vigil, do fasting, attend prayer programs almost every day and disturb with noise pollution yet the heart of many Nigerian Christians is desperately wicked. In the developed world, they practice charity by helping those in need yet they rarely attend or organize church programs like we do and God still blesses them. Which would have been a developed nation...theirs or ours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.