Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

#diaryofakebbicorper: Cds Party Wahala - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #diaryofakebbicorper: Cds Party Wahala (522 Views)

Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#diaryofakebbicorper: Cds Party Wahala by paulstrings(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
HOW I GOT INTO PROBLEMS AFTER ATTENDING THE WELCOME PARTY ORGANIZED BY MY CDS GROUP

The day my CDS group organized a welcome party for all Batch A corps members is one that I won’t forget in a long while. The initial venue of the party was the Federal Medical Center Auditorium but it was changed to Dukku Barracks for some uncontrollable reasons. On hearing that the venue had been changed, I decided that I would no longer attend the party. This was because I knew I could not cope with the Barracks’ stringent rules and regulations. However, the strong persuasion of my colleague made me to alter my decision. Had I known, I would have listened to my inner voice.

The CDS party started well and towards the end, “Item 7” was distributed. After getting my share, I decided to leave as it was getting late, and the power supply was also interrupted. My inability to see clearly made me walk towards a wrong direction, and I lost my way in the Barracks. Luckily, I met another corper who lived in the Barracks and he assisted me in locating where I was coming from (the party’s venue).

On getting to the venue, I mingled with the people moving out of the hall, with the hope that at least one of them would know the way out. Although, they could recollect the way out, I got to know that none of them had been to the Barracks before. We did not realize that there was a pedestrian walkway, so we were walking on the main road. That was how we got into trouble with the soldier on duty
click http://corperdiary.com/cds-party-wahala/ to Read full story

(1) (Reply)

G / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! / Flat To Let at Panseke Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.