Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Unbelievable!! Watch Governor El-rufai Attack PMB Administration(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable!! Watch Governor El-rufai Attack PMB Administration(video) (613 Views)

Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) / Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!! Watch Governor El-rufai Attack PMB Administration(video) by Felixoo1991: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
In the interim, it’s misty when and where the footage was taken El-Rufai on a video says: “I did not complain even once about what they did. ”I looked at the situation on ground and tried to solve what i could. But i was not whining and saying others created the problem, so i cannot do anything about it”.

”Nobody said that you should solve every problem but show us that you’re solving some”
PMB and his administration always accuse the ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s administration for the present economy subsidence. The president held the Peoples Democratic Party’s 16-year rule in charge of the country’s predominant monetary hardships.

Buhari and El-Rufai is by all accounts close partners as both are from the North. The governor of kaduna state has visited President Buhari while he was on a private visit in Daura, Katsina state.
FOLLOW LINK TO WATCH VIDEO

http://naijanewsline.com/unbelievable-watch-what-governor-el-rufai-said-about-pmb-administrationvideo/
Re: Unbelievable!! Watch Governor El-rufai Attack PMB Administration(video) by kilokeys(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin our democracy is growing..

tribe is nothing

efficiency is everything
Re: Unbelievable!! Watch Governor El-rufai Attack PMB Administration(video) by Paperwhite(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Zombies will not like this as PMB is absolutely infallible to them.
Re: Unbelievable!! Watch Governor El-rufai Attack PMB Administration(video) by agwom(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Unbelievable!! Watch Governor El-rufai Attack PMB Administration(video) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmm serious.

(1) (Reply)

See What Someone Said To Buhari For Thanking Yakubu Gowon For Creating NYSC / Bola Ige’s Death Is A Waste, Says Daughter Funso Adegbola / Jibrin Owns £1.558m In UK Bank - NYCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.