Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian (955 Views)

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... / Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by jookunlaja(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gov Ganduje.
I Will kill All Muslims if you Kill Christians for Blasphemy to Prophet Mohammed (SAW) Again

I WILL KILL ALL MUSLIMS IF YOU KILL ANY CHRISTIAN AGAIN FOR BLASPHEMY TO PROPHET MOHAMMED (SAW) KANO GOV.

The Kano state Government under the leadership of Hon. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has reiterates commitment to tackle the Murder of Christians in Kano state.

The laws has been set up through the selected Islamic Scholars KHADIMUL ISLAM who are to monitor and put an end to the ignorant killings in the name of Allah, said Ganduje.
When the gods became weaker and blinded, the followers tend to rise up and fight for the gods, because the gods are week mortals.
But Ganduje said that, our God “Allah” is not a weak nor blind god as others may said, our God “Allah” can fight for himself and fight for his followers, so no one should fight in the name of Allah again.

KHADIMUL ISLAM, remain the joint forces to scuttle the ignorant killing of lives and destruction of properties in Kano state, and to educate Kano populace from taking laws in to their hands.

No place that asked Muslims to kill anyone when mocked or make blasphemy to Prophet Mohammed (SAW) in the Holy Quran from the book of (Bakara to Nasi) from the beginning to the end of Quran I’ve not seen that place.
He charged every Muslim to prove him wrong if he lied for the Quran, said Ganduje.

My leadership will remain focus in securing lives and properties of kano state,
Both Christians and Muslims were the creation of God, if our fellow Christians don’t fight for Jesus Christ or God Almighty, why then my Muslim brothers kill in the Name of Prophet Mohammed or Allah?

At September 2012, when American Priest set to burn Holy Quran in public as a revange of Penunsular of September 11 attack by Islamic world terrors, Kano state people took massive match protesting carrying Cross crucified with Cat, “the cat representing their Jesus Christ” those Christians does not care to take laws into their hands,Screen-shot-2012-09-18-at-5.11.21-PM
kano state suffer lots of Religious Violence humiliating, killing Christians and destruction of their Churches far back at 1900 till date.

Few months back a woman named Mrs. Bridget was stoned and later beheaded for mockery, which latter discover was lied a against her, “she asked the man making his Abolution in front of her shop to move away from blocking her customers, the man mobilized youth against her by stunning and be heading her for mockery.

In Biazin in Kubwa-Abuja, a Redeem Evangelist and mother of four was beheaded for such fallacy of Blasphemy (that she preach Gospel of Jesus Christ near Mosque).

Three people were killed in Niger state for the same blasphemy to Prophet Mohammed (SAW),
The same happened at Sokoto State Poly where 8 lives were lost,

I never had that Christians fight for Jesus Christ, said Ganduje,
I remain committed to end the massive illiterate of Muslims in Kano state.
Quran is available for all Muslims to buy and read, some places Quran donate free to the readers,
Islamiya and Quranic schools are available for all Muslims to educate themselves, not by ignorant killing in the name of Allah or Prophet Mohammed again in Kano state, said Ganduje.

I task my fellow governors in Nothern Nigeria in places like Kaduna, Zamfara, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto, Kebbi, Nassarawa, Kebbi, Yobe and Maiduguri governors to adobt such laws in ending Islamic Terror and Educating Muslims to know God, said Ganduje
Courtesy - Nigerian civil right movement (NCRM)
************************************************************************************
SHARE/TAG YOUR FRIENDS.
Report Any Suspicious Persons And Object To The Law Enforcement Agencies, As That Will Save Lives.
Join In The Equity And Just Awareness Campaign At Nigerian civil right movement
Join Us For More Alert!! UB
www.facebook.com/ncrmcomments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by kilokeys(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
ill kill any muslim that tries to kill me
Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by rapture22(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
pls GOv...let them know GOD is one
Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by adidasBarca: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ok
Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2016
rapture22:

Their god is not the same with our God which is called Jehovah!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by firstking01(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Rubbish, for all i know the govnr is the same as them...give him a chance he will behead a christian....they are liars, hypocrites forcing people to worship their mame, lame, blind allah who cannot fight for himselfundecided…shebi they said if you kill abi die fighting for their allah you'd have 7 virgins waiting for you in "heaven"....i ask myself which "heaven"??, is it the heaven that's beamed and clouded with holiness and immortalities?, cos you can't enter the heaven i know with flesh and blood...your body must be transformed from the flesh you are wearing to a glorious body and that's why after jesus ressurected he forbed marry magdalene not to touch him for he has not yet ascended to HIS FATHER....

For the muslims who say you'd have 7 virgins waiting for you in "heaven" when you die for allah, my question is, are you gonna have sex with the 7 virgins or marry them in your heaven, i'm just curious??

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by smajatt(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2016
all bleeping liers. I hate Islam with passion. Stupid religion with foolish followers... The more you try to reason with them the more they show their demonic nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Islam and Christian are both potentially dangerous to the human race. The right motivation is all it would take for either of the two to cause cataclysm.
Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2016
smajatt:
all bleeping liers. I hate Islam with passion. Stupid religion with foolish followers... The more you try to reason with them the more they show their demonic nature
Christian wrecked mayhem on innocent folks when it was in its prime. Christian and Islam are equally guilty.
Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2016
rapture22:

Our God isn't theirs...

My God would never ask me to kill in His defence.

It is only people who are stronger than their gods who fight for their gods. We believe our God is the one to fight for us instead, because He is stronger than we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by Junior66(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Our God isn't theirs...

My God would never ask me to kill in His defence.

It is only people who are stronger than their gods who fight for their gods. We believe our God is the one to fight for us instead, because He is stronger than we are.
All i know is that Boko Haram, Usman dan Fodio and all other Islamist terrorist groups are the real Muslims. At least they advocate shariah and de ways of the prophet.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Junior66:

All i know is that Boko Haram, Usman dan Fodio and all other Islamist terrorist groups are the real Muslims. At least they advocate shariah and de ways of the prophet.

Of course, they're Muslims.
Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by Omudia11: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oo
Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by An2elect2(f): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
NinjaX:
Islam and Christian are both potentially dangerous to the human race. The right motivation is all it would take for either of the two to cause cataclysm.
Anyone who reads the bible sincerely will know genuine Christianity is not what you are trying to paint it as
Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by EyeHateGod: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
An2elect2:
Anyone who reads the bible sincerely will know genuine Christianity is not what you are trying to paint it as
Was jesus Not Jew is it not The same Yahweh?
Re: I Will Kill Any Muslim Who Kills A Christian by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
An2elect2:

Trying to paint what? Look I'm not trying to defame any religion. I simply commented based on personal observations and deductions.

So there's geniune christianity and there's a fake one as well?
So can you tell me what this geniune christianity is all about? I'm really eager to know

(1) (Reply)

Witnesses Win Major Awards For Green Building Design And Construction / The People Vs Mohammed . Psychological Analysis By J.K. Sheindlin / 5 Reasons Nigerian Pastors Visit Native Doctors For Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.