Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Farm Produce Wasting Away In A Village Cos They Have No Means Transporting... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Produce Wasting Away In A Village Cos They Have No Means Transporting... (745 Views)

UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria / Over 1million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) / Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Produce Wasting Away In A Village Cos They Have No Means Transporting... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
I just stumbled on this on fb and thought to share
Farm produce wasting away in a village because they have no means transporting them to the city

Hello
My name is Adaeze Ogbuenyi

These are farm produce wasting in my home town , Aballa Uno in Ndokwa East LGA of Delta state. Thousands of people are going hungry in Nigeria but these produce can't get to them due to bad road.
This town is a major producer of cassava, yams and plantain. Fish etc.. I want to use this medium to appeal to the NDDC. Delta state government and the Federal government to come to the rescue. The contract for this road has been awarded to Interbau company years back but nothing has been done.

Please everyone, help me share this post till its gets to those in authority.
Thanks.

3 Shares

Re: Farm Produce Wasting Away In A Village Cos They Have No Means Transporting... by Gric: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Someone once said and i qoute; If you travel to any part of the world, no matter how deep a village is and you found no igbo person there, leave quick..it's not safe.

2 Likes

Re: Farm Produce Wasting Away In A Village Cos They Have No Means Transporting... by fogechi: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nigeria
Re: Farm Produce Wasting Away In A Village Cos They Have No Means Transporting... by Mustack: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I just stumbled on this on fb and thought to share
Farm produce wasting away in a village because they have no means transporting them to the city

Op it was seen before. This your pics is a recent accident recorded while the goods is been covaued to the state.

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Available For Sale (kano) / FEMNET Pomology Services / 17weeks CHI Point Of Lay For Sell #1,450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.