Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] (15567 Views)

Is This How Poor The Sales/marketing Of Broiler Birds Are? My Experience! / 10 acres of farm / Poultry land for sale - Reduced to 500k per acres / Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2016
Hello

These are farm produce wasting in my home town , Aballa Uno in Ndokwa East LGA of Delta state. Thousands of people are going hungry in Nigeria but these produce can't get to them due to bad road.
This town is a major producer of cassava, yams and plantain. Fish etc.. I want to use this medium to appeal to the NDDC , Delta state government and the Federal government to come to the rescue. The contract for this road has been awarded to Interbau company years back but nothing has been done.

Please everyone, help me share this post till its gets to those in authority.
Thanks.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2016
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by kk4real: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Really really sad. Is that a river? Or just a very bad portion of the road.
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by jfkenny(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2016
This is really bad..
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2016
kk4real:
Really really sad. Is that a river? Or just a very bad portion of the road.
that's a river .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by belonare: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
That's the sad state of my country

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by veekid(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
This problem of poor road network to the farm plus poor storage facilities na from day 1. Yet the government gat nothing to do to curb this 'ish'

Nigeria!!! What thy country

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is what happens when government at all levels don't think. They keep shouting everybody should go to the farm, yet no supporting infrastructure.

My in-law left everything he was doing in Lagos and hired several hectares in osun state for farming. This same thing happened to him. He lost his investment.

By the way, I don't believe in this backward talk that we should all be farmers. I ve bn told that less than two percent of people in forward-looking countries feed the rest of the population and for export.

We can start by throwing away all these hoes and cutlass farming for mechanized farming. The world has moved beyond all these ," go to the farm" talk.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Sweetcollins: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Virus alert
Mod Na xo e vex u
4 same posts in FP
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by henrydadon(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
buhari fix it

changebeginwith you

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by PTAwal: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
The IPOB can eat everything. We dont need it.
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by petrov10: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
wow

bad roads everywhere even here in ekpoma (esan west LGA) no single road the only federal road got so bad at some point, indegenes started seeking help from. Churches mosques, social clubs, hotels, etc to raise funds just to patch the road. even the heavy trucks started dodging the express road, in the process destroying the other 2 roads. as it is now you will have to bask and swim in muddy waters before you go anywhere within ekpoma.

goV oshiomole should stop using helicopters to fly past ekpoma while visiting his home town he should. he should also partake from the result of his bad governance

BTW the poster above me is hungry!!
Someone should give him bolĂȘ

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by rapfezy: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
somebody say buhari
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by alienvirus: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Which one make I open abi na virus ni

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by iyzeek(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
they need good roads, yet they will support their corrupt leaders and militants bombing oil pipelines .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by barnacle: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
gh
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by AntiWailer: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
rapfezy:
somebody say buhari

So Buhari should av fixed all the roads ?

cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by AntiWailer: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
iyzeek:
they need good roads, yet they will support their corrupt leaders and militants bombing oil pipelines .

U dey mind them?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by NaijaFutbol: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
sorry bro
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by HarryTellMe(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is heartbreaking!!!

Thunder, please have your way in the lives of those making Nigerians go through this end-time hardship.

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Pavore9: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
"The contract for this road has been awarded to Interbau company years back but nothing has been done"............if they go after this company some will still cry "witch hunting"! angry

Bad roads, poor post harvest preservation.........the food wastage in rural areas is truly tear-inducing!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by 1zynnvn(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
See plantain wey person dey find

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oga ooo
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by odigiri1983(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Since the road was awarded ,what stopped the construction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by dietsono(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Indeed!.... It is#
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Okeikpu(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
very soon those that sip kunu and chew gworo will soon come out to say how they feed the zoo grin
IFEANYCHUKWU OKONWA TRY N FIX THE ROADS
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by macuwon(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chai i remember those days, camels and donkeys do the trick, wetin concern them with bad road. You can carry your plantain from Egypt and go and sell in Damascus or syria grin

Civilization spoilt things

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Opistorincos(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is a cause for concern
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by OKorowanta: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Stupid leaders!
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by ObodoJ2: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
the community can also transport their produce through water way
but is too bad of this government shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
@op;The first question you should have asked yourself when you are embarking on the Plantain production or purchase as the case may be is "is the location accessible?"
Never cultivate or purchase any farm produce where the road is not accessible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Members, Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Mill Project / A Business Plan On The Establishment Of Poultry Farm / By What Week Do You Start Giving Your Broiler Chicks Finisher Feed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.