Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Open Letter To The Vice Chancellor University Of Ilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To The Vice Chancellor University Of Ilorin (1454 Views)

UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor / We Are Ready To Dialogue With Students – Vice Chancellor, University Of Ibadan / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Vice Chancellor University Of Ilorin by Ayatul(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Open letter to the Vice Chancellor university of Ilorin

Sept 2016.

PMB 1515
University of Ilorin,
Ilorin,
Kwara state,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir

SEEKING THREE WEEKS GRACE TO GET NYSC CERTIFICATE READY

Sir, myself like many other applicants seeking admission into the masters degree of University of Ilorin for the 2016/2017 academic session has received various text messages from our prospective departments to provide NYSC certificate before Friday 16th of September, 2016 for processing of the admission. Sir, many of us that applied for this master's degree did so on the level of an awaiting NYSC certificate as we are currently a serving corp member who were mobilised for Batch B 2015 especially we the freshest graduate of this great university 2014/2015 set. The slated date for the Passing out parade (POP) of Batch B corp members is Oct 6th, 2016.
Even though the Masters admission list has not been released but the text messages we got from our prospective various departments has created enormous pressure for us due to the Friday 16th of September 2016 deadline inserted in the text messages.
Sir, we urge you and members of the senate board to please give us a grace of three weeks to get our NYSC certificate ready.
Thank you for taking your time to consider our request.

Yours faithfully
Anonymous
Sept 15th, 2016.
Re: Open Letter To The Vice Chancellor University Of Ilorin by Ayatul(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Seun n lalastica make unna move this thing go FP.
Re: Open Letter To The Vice Chancellor University Of Ilorin by hotspec(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
UNILORIN VC. Come now, food is ready
Re: Open Letter To The Vice Chancellor University Of Ilorin by babyfaceafrica: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

MEXT Scholarships By The Japanese Government. / See What PMB Called OBJ After Bagging His Phd. / I Am Currently In My Final Year And I Have Lost All Motivation To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.