Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC (6223 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc / Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC by benzems(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC by Eyibeauty: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day, my fellow nairalanders, please let's help a young Nigerian lady win this global video contest on climate change by viewing and sharing. Your view is your vote, let's give her a million votes.Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWfwPjVIRo
Re: Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC by Angelb4: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Lajet:
Chief Chidi Eze and Chief Paul Okolie are not from Edo state so there defection can't affect Apga

Were they holding the positions in Anambra APGA? Is Igbokwe from Lagos State? Senseless people everywhere!
Re: Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC by Jesusloveyou: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2016
lilbest4:
As in ehnn I don't even understand what these People mean by saying "the good work of Adams Oshomole"
pdp in edo ask if na road we wan chop, or na sch we wan chop, i ask them-so what are they coming to do for us if not infrastructure, they answer me and said they are coming again to share our money

1 Like

Re: Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC by Marcosesq: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
donphilopus:
How can you expel someone who has already left, from a party? Is that possible?
the expulsion in this statement means that he cannot come back cheesy
Re: Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC by ajawara(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Joint Committee: SDP Presidential Candidate Highlights His Plans (videos) / Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic / Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.