Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Any Hope For Atiku, Utomi And Okotie? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Hope For Atiku, Utomi And Okotie? (1118 Views)

Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) / How Oritsejafor Deceived Jonathan – Okotie; He Wants To Be Popular – CAN / Sahara Report Breaking News !!..buhari Volunteers To Step Down For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Hope For Atiku, Utomi And Okotie? by freelance(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2006
The Presidential race is getting hotter by the day. These guys to me are very credible candidates. Is there anybody for them? Especially Atiku, I just seem to support him. Hope he gets to contest because he already has my vote.

What do you guys think?

Godspeed!
Re: Any Hope For Atiku, Utomi And Okotie? by TayoD(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2006
My vote, whether it counts or not is on Okotie. The reason being that he appears to be the only one who knows what he wants and is not ready to compromise. Negotiate, yes, compromise, No.
Re: Any Hope For Atiku, Utomi And Okotie? by joshO: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2006
I would vote for every single aspirant in the field today, including the jokers in the pack, than support that hot-air emitting Atiku. The quintessential Nigerian politician that he is, he is rather too ostentatious, indisciplined, currupt and manipulative to rule our Nigeria of Tomorrow.

He represents the old guard and is already compromised by genuine allegations. He should retire to his comfortable mansion in Maryland, so that a new generation of progressive minds can take our country forward.
Re: Any Hope For Atiku, Utomi And Okotie? by freelance(m): 6:21am On Dec 20, 2006
Barring any last minute change in plans, the Action Congress (AC) will today adopt Vice President Atiku Abubakar as its consensus presidential candidate for the 2007 general elections.

I really also love Okotie but lets be sincere can he really win in Nigeria. sad sad . I feel he should just remain a Pastor .

But Atiku won't really be a bad idea.

Godspeed!
Re: Any Hope For Atiku, Utomi And Okotie? by Ejarune(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2006
There is need for us to understand that the popularity of a candidate should not be our yardstick in casting our vote in this transition period. I don't also thick it is right for one to cast his vote on someone only because he has the chance of winning either by the godfathers or otherwise. We should be able to vote and support people we believe in, People with a vision, people with character and people we can trust. What really makes a man is when he makes decision because he believes on it even if the majority dose not sees it so.

Someone may say our votes does not really count but I think it' is very important for us to do what is necessary. You can’t just tell PDP might not win this 50%, and someone you are thinking does not have a chance can be the next President of this country. WHO EVER THOUGHT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WOULD BE THE RUNNING MATE TO YAR' ADUA.

In my own opinion I think an aspirant has the chance of becoming the next President if has the following. Vision,. Integrity, honesty, a good track record and if he is trustworthy
Re: Any Hope For Atiku, Utomi And Okotie? by Seun(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2006
Please don't put Pat Utomi in the same category as VP Atiku and Okotie. That's very disrespectful of you. angry

(1) (Reply)

Power Holding Is A Bundle Of Disappointment To Nigeria / Pipeline Vandalisation / Adenmosun Adesola Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.