Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo (15853 Views)

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by hundredhunndred: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
modath:

Bwahhhahahahahaha, kikikikikiki!! Olorun mi ooocheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Pita Hoebi, why are you laidis nah? cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by AtlanticBreeze: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
martinif:
[s]Governor Obiano should please concentrate on fulfilling his promises to Anambrarians, especially the promise that he will help Orient petroleum and others to start the drilling of crude oil in our dear State within the first twelfth month of his first term, which was at 80% when he took over, and the deceit he sold to my people that he will construct the major State road in my village in idemili north l.g.a.. Peter Obi is the best the South East can offer Nigeria and the world at the moment, there is little anyone can do about this fact.[/s]
these peter obi hirelings should let us have peace for once. nonsense
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by LastProphet: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
jamesibor:

Let's remain within context mate. Your argument was about votes Ojukwu got from Igbo people, s let's also compare same with votes OBJ got from Yoruba people.

Ojukwu won Abia State for instance but Obj didn't win a single state in the South West and even lost his own polling unit which is in front of his gate, so stop being hypocritical my friend.

to start with the yorubas dont claim or clamor for false sense of unity, yorubss only unite round what they see as the truth, so pls no one is even comparing obj to ojukwu except you because no yoruba sees him as a hero for no reason and yorubas don't mind blasting another yoruba if he misbehave unlike some other tribe we cannot name

5 Likes

Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by InvertedHammer: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Very confused man, Peter obi supported GEJ only for selfish gains. No wonder he can't point to any legacy project in the state after his 8 years mediocre tenure. The same man that said he secured Anambra when he was governor by fencing the Army barracks in onitsha.. lol

Black people's brains are wired to emotions and not logic. Why do you think that no black nation is developed in the real sense of it?
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by SaffronSpice: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
SharkTank:

Igbos are always divided but they want their own nation? That is the highest level of unity. My advice to you is to go and address the rift between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians. In Ondo, the Muslims are issuing ultimatums that they most produce next governor. Also look into the issue of Yoruba Christians blaming Yoruba Muslims for voting Buhari and making it look like Yoruba supported the Buhari

Will you stop conjuring poop before I smack your face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by SaffronSpice: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by SaffronSpice: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
SharkTank:

Use the NL search engine. 'Yoruba Muslims' should do. Yoruba live in constant denial, that's why when the air force were bombing Yoruba militants in the sw and you said it was ijaw militants cos you were to scared to accept the fact.

Don't forget to mention that one of you guys - Onnenka to be precise - was responsible for the mischievous headline on Yoruba Muslims in Ondo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by HMZi: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
Peter,you sold out ur pipo.
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Obiano and his assistant should go and have their seat at the back, I understand what Obi meant by that and every comprehensive Igbo indigen knows what Obi is talking about, even Obiano and his ranting assistant knows what Obi meant, thus they re attacking him, they should save their simpathy for the Igbos cos we know who the real enemies of Igbos re even in our midst, and when the time right we shall treat their fokop.
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by B2mario(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/obianos-aide-flays-obi-utterances-ndigbo/

eeh, looking for a way to destroy Obi future political career. Obiano with the politics of image damaging.
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by omofunaab(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
omofunaab:

In your wildest imagination. ..I have a Christian mother and Muslim father... We all voted for buhari.. .nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Christans... .we are one here

Such things only happens in igbo land

1 Like

Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by fr3do(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[s]Ibos are finally waking up to the clueless and failed administration of Jonathan and the charm used to blind the SE to Jonathan's failure to develop the region is fast wearing off.

So it's today they are realizing Jonathan failed to do anything for the South East? That their most important roads were abandoned, the 2nd Niger bridge was not delivered and Jonathan failed to build any strategic critical infrastructure for the region?

Is it just now they are realizing how disgraceful it is to be dominated by minority Ijaws to the point where an Ibo leader can shamelessly state that Ibos were given their identity by an Ijaw zoologist?

Ndigbo una Good morning. [/s]

Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by kedeojo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
newbornmacho:

Who is talking about serving north? I repeat Jonathan in all his imperfection benefited Nigeria more than any northern president at the very least. He believed in Nigeria unlike your thieving uncles and spread development around and that's why you have the guts to spew thrash on nairaland. The world keeps recognizing him daily, where are your thousand and one past northern leaders? The world is either trying to repatriate their loot (abacha et all), or dealing with the fall out of their mediocre regimes. We love GEJ , hug transformer for all I care.
you lied joor, Yaradua of blessed memory was far better cos he grant amnesty to south-south millitant and they became empowered and he revoke Ibeto cement which is own by an igbo and also granted waiver to him which Dangote enjoins from previous government. Sadly when Gej your hero came, he still favour Dangote more. During is six years tenure, ibeto cement went underground.
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by raumdeuter: 2:15am On Sep 17, 2016
jamesibor:

Let's remain within context mate. Your argument was about votes Ojukwu got from Igbo people, s let's also compare same with votes OBJ got from Yoruba people.

Ojukwu won Abia State for instance but Obj didn't win a single state in the South West and even lost his own polling unit which is in front of his gate, so stop being hypocritical my friend.

Which Abia state did Ojuku win? Would you stop lying

Bring out the figures and show us the number of votes Ojuku won in Iboland and compare that with Obasanjo
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by jamesibor: 5:26am On Sep 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which Abia state did Ojuku win? Would you stop lying

Bring out the figures and show us the number of votes Ojuku won in Iboland and compare that with Obasanjo

The onus to disprove is on you.
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by SharkTank(m): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2016
SaffronSpice:
[/b]

Will you stop conjuring poop before I smack your face.

i understand you are an Inhibited oaf that can't express himself properly. but take it outside my mentions
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by SaffronSpice: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
SharkTank:

i understand you are an Inhibited oaf that can't express himself properly. but take it outside my mentions
Says a cretin who adduced a trumped-up headline to salvage his battered ego.

Just don't go about saying sh-t if you don't want to get filleted.
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by Moses729: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo by chibuzorAbia: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ewo!!! This man don finish me! So na uncle GEJ give us Igbos identity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Indicts Okonjo-iweala, Says Her Memo Caused N1.7tn Revenue Loss / Shiite Muslims Protest For The Release Of Sheik Zakzaky (Photos) / PDP’s Alliance With Other Parties Can’t Defeat APC – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.