Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft (590 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / 4 New Universities To Be Established In Nigeria - Education Minister Announces / Why I Want To Send One Million Books To African Universities - Philip Alabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by NLban: 5:10am On Sep 16, 2016
South African Universities to offer Bsc Witchcraft

The South African Minister of Higher Education and Training, Blade Nzimande has announced plans to have witchcraft included in the curriculum from 2018.

Speaking to representatives from student unions around the country, the minister announced the shocking move and urged future university entrees to consider taking Witchcraft. “There is a lot we can learn from witchcraft, like how they fly in that winnowing basket. Imagine if we learn that skill. It will eradicate traffic jams and everyone will just get in their basket and fly. It also means we will not be importing fuel anymore.” Blade said.

The announcement was met with boos and bottle throws from the packed auditorium who had gone to the meeting hoping the minister would announce a 0% fee increase for the coming year. The unperturbed minister also invited renowned witches to make an appointment with his office so they can have their skills tested and those outstanding would then be hired as lecturers.

He also invited witches from across the border, promising them permanent residents permits. “I spoke to Gibs (Minister of Home affairs Malusi Gigaba) and he agreed to issue witches from outside South Africa with permanent residence permits. I heard Malawi and Zimbabwe have an impressive collection of witches. We are hoping they will heed the call”, he added.

Applications is said to be closing on the 30th of September at midnight, after which an appointed panel with conduct interviews. There currently is an opening for 109 witches.

Source : LiveMonitor Satire
http://livemonitor.co.za/south-african-universities-to-offer-bsc-witchcraft/
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by AK6464(m): 5:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Ok o, because Nigerian Universities are offering degrees in Christain Religion and Theology abi, It's good to study what you believe in.

I'm imagining already what their industrial attachment will look like.
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by recievesense: 5:15am On Sep 16, 2016
Sauce hmmmm
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by justiz5(m): 5:24am On Sep 16, 2016
Thread closed. There is an already existing thread on this topic biko
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Good news for our brothers and sisters from Edo. South Africa has finally create a safe haven for them.
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:30am On Sep 16, 2016
justiz5:
Thread closed. There is an already existing thread on this topic biko
Link?
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by orisa37: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2016
I need a Scholarship to study this please. Good I report.
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by justiz5(m): 5:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Link?

South African Universities To Offer Bsc Witchcraftbymikron(m):2:31am
https://www.nairaland.com/3352041/south-african-universities-offer-bsc
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by xreal: 5:46am On Sep 16, 2016
That's not new in Nigeria.

Ask anyone who studied Yoruba in Nigerian university, especially Great Ife.
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by eleko1: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2016
sad why are u surprised? The same country where a "pastor" dey circulate/send his nude pics around. Another dey tell their mumu congregation to drink petrol/use demand as donkey.
Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by johnpaulo(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Good for them

Re: Shocking!!! South African Universities To Offer B.sc. Witchcraft by Juniorbuba(m): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Imagine my frnd dae ask me watin i go study 4 SA i go cum say,i av a b.sc in witchcraft!! ehn?? utter madness :-XImagine my frnd dae ask me watin i go study 4 SA i go cum say,i av a b.sc in witchcraft!! ehn?? utter madness

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Kids, A Solid Background On Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry And Biology / Payment Of State Government Scholarship And Bursary. / Solve This Question If You Are A Math Guru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.