Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Motorola X Pure - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Motorola X Pure (839 Views)

Motorola Announces First 5G Smartphone / Motorola To Personalize A Display That Can Heal It’s Own Crack Screen With Heat. / Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorola X Pure by Patozmavin(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Where can i get a touch pad for my moto x Pure Edition...am in calabar and i don waka the whole phone shops here...

Re: Motorola X Pure by rubyio: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2016
You can get it on Amazon stores. Last I checked, it's $42.52 dollars. Here is the link: https:///kyIjdH

Here is the sreenshot:

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Motorola X Pure by Patozmavin(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Bro...that link is broken o
Re: Motorola X Pure by twinskenny(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Patozmavin:
Bro...that link is broken o
am ordering the phone next week.. U can get it on ebay
Re: Motorola X Pure by Patozmavin(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2016
I got mine from ebay....and it was kinda hard seeing someone to ship to nigeria...now it has a crack even the gorilla glass couldnt help
Re: Motorola X Pure by gambus007(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Patozmavin:
Where can i get a touch pad for my moto x Pure Edition...am in calabar and i don waka the whole phone shops here...
You cant get it in lagos. I just got the same phone from ebay...Just face amazon or ebay. contact mayorall on nairaland for shipping.The man shipping price dey cheap. You no try atal ooo...you for buy temper.glass and shockproof case. Just check youtube on how to replacement the screen u go fear. You need to be very careful my advice for you when you get the screen just do it urself

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Unlimited Airtime To All Network In Nigeria / How To Activate MTN 4G LTE Services On Your Smartphone. / Malfunctioning Phone: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.