Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects (34118 Views)

Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by ChappyChase: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2016
Na by force?

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2016
.all the good boy have join gang
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by petitejolie(f): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Stingy ??
Does he owe you ??

It's his money, he can decide to wipe his ass with all the money, you didn't work for him so why do you expect him to give you his money ??

I tire o as if dey helped his son get super eagles ticket. but d man should giv na. wat is he doing wit all DAT money alone. lol
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by HRich(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2016
I know its stinginess that will lead to Robbery
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2016
[size=14pt] Kingsley David, Ebuka
Ugochukwu, Joseph Ozo and Ali Audu. [/size]

I try not to check d name but they are all dis flatzzzz commiting crime outside their own territory.

4 Likes

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by galaxy4rep(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2016
ok
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
NCAN akassa branch reporting for duty.

WARNING!! NCAN Owerri, Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka and Aba branches; RETREAT!

Suspect 'unsuspected'

*sign-off*

3 Likes

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by HRich(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
When has Kingsley David, Ebuka Ugochukwu, Joseph Ozo Started celebrating Sallah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2016
To celebrate Sallah. Igbos don com again oooo grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2016
Why is it that people called Ali and Audu are always criminal, cultist or rapist. In this case only the guy dey answer both name as one. I hail

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by Joyfloxy: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2016
All these Igbo boys just dey disgrace person God help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by muareal: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2016
You guyz have done bad but the same thing happen to my friends whom the guys that robbed them says they're gridy
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by tunezvic(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2016
Funny and stupid excuse.. No justification for a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by shukuokukobambi: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2016
comradespade:
NCAN reporting from Lagos zonal office, Mushin division did you copy.....over

The flat headed and gworo chewers..... see them head like beer opener

Their matter tire me.

crime in the west, they're involved. crime in the north, they're involved. crime in the east, they monopolize. crime in the south, they're involved.

Na only them? angry

6 Likes

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by czaratwork: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Please is it a crime to buy car? and then how do you know a car is stolen? please they should free the intended buyer jare.
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by martineinstein(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2016
he is stingy?did u help him work for his money.....dont u have hands and legs to work for ur money?

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by czaratwork: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Laugh wan kill me die.
NwaEzefuNaMba:
NCAN akassa branch reporting for duty.

WARNING!! NCAN Owerri, Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka and Aba branches; RETREAT!

Suspect 'unsuspected'

*sign-off*
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by czaratwork: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Abeg help me ask them? na only them waka come?
shukuokukobambi:

Their matter tire me.

crime in the west, they're involved. crime in the north, they're involved. crime in the east, they monopolize. crime in the south, they're involved.

Na only them? angry
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by rusher14: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
They are not Muslims but they chose to celebrate Sallah by robbing an old man.

That means some people's lives have been saved for this coming Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by opey112(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2016
They drove the car from Abija to Lagos and no security operatives at least stop them.

2 Likes

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by whubbhey(f): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2016
See excuse! If being stingy was an excuse for robbery, meaning my siblings and I would be robbing my uncle every time he visits us, will never dash us money. Like https://m.facebook.com/Hairvolutionnaturals/ for long, healthy natural hair.
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by vikspring(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
.all the good boy have join gang

what of good girl

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by ajiifixing(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2016
eleko1:
ipob are cross country criminal. Dey nor even fear old age/white hair.Nah so dem Dey developed everywhere with their crime.Break their legs

The only time they unite with other Yorubas or Hausas is when they want to commit crime.

IPOB and crime be like .........

Help me with the pix abeg

2 Likes

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by nnokwa042(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Their matter tire me.

Na only them? angry
when ur brothers in london behead a british soldier for london street nko? When 2 yoruba men shina rambo and anini dey teach nigerian youths how to rob where u dey?
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by martineinstein(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Stingy ??
Does he owe you ??

It's his money, he can decide to wipe his ass with all the money, you didn't work for him so why do you expect him to give you his money ??

i dont know where nigerians got such mentality from:they xpectt u to shower you cash on dem,while they sit at home doing nothing...even if u give dem d money,they will lavish it on women and drinks.such xtravagant lifestyle sometimes repel the givers

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by DoTheNeedful: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
This one wey nah Epe be their host, they cant be Emeka's but Dele's nd Ayo's...

Well i only came to check names cous the robbers wey come rob ajegunle still dey groove their loot without police searching for them..

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested the four men who allegedly robbed Mr. Wilson Onazi, the father of Nigerian footballer, Ogenyi Onazi.

The suspects are Kingsley David, Ebuka Ugochukwu, Joseph Ozo and Ali Audu.

Our correspondent had reported that the suspects on Monday attacked the home of the Onazis at the Government Reserved Area, Jos, Plateau State.

They were reported to have carted away several items, including a white Toyota Highlander and an undisclosed amount of money.

They reportedly inflicted machete cuts on Pa Onazi, who was admitted in a hospital after the incident.

Una see ya life? grin

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by niyi123: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Their matter tire me.

Na only them? angry

Thats there own way of developing the economy....
Mumu people

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by shukuokukobambi: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2016
nnokwa042:
when ur brothers in london behead a british soldier for london street nko? When 2 yoruba men shina rambo and anini dey teach nigerian youths how to rob where u dey?

cheesy cheesy cheesy so you wan argue? abeg una pass everybody for criminality cheesy

i gree about the london butchers but who dey reign for china, indonesia, malaysia, thailand? the number of your brothers wey dem don execute for asia ontop drugs matter don reach to form another autonomous community for ogbor hill o cheesy

so anini don become yoruba abi? No let Bini people catch you dey attach their son to yoruba o cheesy

Did you hear shina rambo rob for north, east or south south? warn yasef o angry

Show me one incidence of a yoruba man leading a robbery operation into SE or North or SS and i'll show you Ten cases of your people leading such expeditions into other regions. Stop arguing abeg, every tribe get criminals but na una dey lead criminality for the whole world cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by goldedprince: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Why call them armed robbers, these are just hungry thieves
Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by rakabuba001(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2016
IF WE TOUCH HIM HE COULD HAVE DIE aswear these dudes are clowns grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects by emenem: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Badboys...
Badboys...
What yoh gonna do
What yoh gonna do
When Police come for you...
(Singing in willsmiths voice).

Oya send dem go prison sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty / FIFA World Player Of The Year To Be Announced Today / Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.