Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak (34133 Views)

Man Destroys His Chair, Television For Losing A Basketball Game / Man Destroys TV After His Club Failed To Win Match. / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by sundayabuo47: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HlsmcaPKA

A Mexican fan has gone viral after he angrily smashed his television following the country's early elimination from the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

Mexico were unable to go past the group stages of the tournament after a disastrous campaign that saw them finish third in Group C.

The team, under the tutelage of Tata Martino, managed just four points in three of their group-stage fixtures.

Mexico drew against Poland in their World Cup opener before suffering a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Argentina, who topped the pool.

One distraught fan who was unable to control his emotions was captured on camera smashing his television.

https://sportsbrief.com/football/29267-world-cup-2022-angry-mexico-fan-breaks-tv-elimination-tournament/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by immortalcrown(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Something must make a man angry.

Him no go try am for Naija where minimum wage no fit buy the TV.

179 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by chisomfavourudo: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
E get money to buy another one na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXYteiZEbI

A prophet identified as Samuel Kakande has directed his followers to each contribute N130k to buy him a new car.

He said his current car is old and that it was bought by believers.

Kakande owns several high-end vehicles among them a 2017 customised Lexus LX 570 and a Mercedes Benz G-Class.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by ayubamuhammad35: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
He must be a Black Mexican!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4BWdgWmDxM

Mohammed Kudus - a star is born.

Kudus is expected to lead Ghana ahead of the all-important Uruguay clash.

The 22-year-old has appeared on the transfer wishlist of Barcelona, Liverpool and Real Madrid.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by AJOBI77(m): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Patriotic Citizen

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by chinedukenneth9: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Zonefree(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
Something musk make a man angry.

May ELONHIM console him.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Eriokanmi: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bobo odęnsin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Psheww..

Na the passion sha..People ready to die for that country...Unlike tinubu led gang..FFO(for food only)

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Sirheny007(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
An action he'd definitely regret in two days.
I remember when I was so angry at my mum I refused to eat two meals.. After hunger formatted my oblong head, I had to beg her in the middle of the night..

Why waste money? undecided

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Manny21: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Me trying to explain to Mexican fans that they should come back in 4 year's time: "A town hall different from bala Blu, bluh bluh, bulaba"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Brendaniel: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
How some people might break their TV when Peter Obi is declared winner in 2023

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by dondodo: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is how Obidients will behave in February

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by edaco: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Foolishness. You'd still use your money and procure another TV.

Humans must learn to control their emotions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Ballzproblem2: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
as much as I don't condone his attitude,but this what makes football beautiful,the emotions whether negative or positivegrin, sorry Mexican

3 Likes

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by lifeandjoy: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

Mumu
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Harrynight(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

Experience with my Chelsea has taught me to control my emotions during my supporting team disappointing display

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by fredoooooo: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
He will buy another whenever his eyes clear of the small madness....
So far he's destroying himself and not others, no wahala
Buncha stoopwed people, players playing are taking salaries and bonuses, you're destroying you hard earn money ..
You go get sense las las cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by socialmediaman: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
The way BAT supporters are going, I wonder if they will take this route when INEC starts announcing results in favor of Peter Obi in February

FreeStuffsNg hope this comment doesn't fall within your cyber bullying category

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Onyenna(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ike gwuru…..

4 Likes

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by oliverano: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

This one don full
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by meobizy(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Yet he’ll wonder why people watch Big Brother. Him type full the soccer section for Nairaland.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
no problem.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by addexx: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin big baby. Except it's family, never get too emotionally attached to anything or anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by WibusJaga: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2022

Their exit was painful sha.
Leading S/Arabia 2-0, one more goal would have qualified them, only for S/Arabia to strike last minute. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by alizma: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
He is lucky the knife no enter inside touch wire, he for grow up in a hard way. Children in adult body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Enemyofpeace: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
That's nothing. Electronics are very ship in that part of the world and he can always go out to pick a brown new one on mortgage

If them say make all boys collect phone way dem buy for girls,Na only 50 girls go dey on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin
No wahala cha.....

Meanwhile,at least I'm indeed so happy these crop of our current super eagles players didn't make it to Qatar.... Imagine the kind of trauma wey the bunch of idiots for put Nigerians coupled with the kind agony and pains we dey pass through from the country at this moment undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by dfrost: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
cheesy
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Biggers82(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Well not to worry the TV will soon land for Nigeria and we go buy am and then fix it is Notting
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Franzinni: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Social media go buy two for am ... Wait make the views enter 5 million them he go cash out !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by money121(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Utd Remove Ronaldo’s Poster From Old Trafford / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo / Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.