Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos (6228 Views)

States To Receive 13% Derivation From Mining Revenue — FG / FG Approves 13% Derivation For Solid Minerals Producing States - Fayemi / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Subbway101: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
Izonpikin:
hehehehe...so lagos wants to benefit from the almighty 13 percent derivation that the militants/the niger delta struggle through violence/negotiations helped enshrine into our law

when we fight others benefit..they call us all sorts of names only to benefit from our struggles...

hypocrisy ooo....

lagos state should have allowed the FG get everything(status quo) like it used to be....

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Subbway101: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
oh you think the struggles in the niger delta began just yesterday??..are you high??...what ensured it was grafted into the 1999 constitution??...na your village people push for and fight for am??

You are always everywhere insulting people yet hunger want to kill you. Go cry on another thread and stop splashing your smelly spits everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Subbway101:

You are always everywhere insulting people yet hunger want to kill you. Go cry on another thread and stop splashing your smelly spits everywhere.
which hunger wan kill me??... grin grin grin

oil wan kill me instead...
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by able20(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Why must u add South east with south south? South south produces 90 percent of oil. While south east contributes less than 5 percent. Even Ondo state produces more oil than the whole south east joined together. Why can't u people stand alone, or are u people suffering from inferiority complex? Because I know u people would love to blackmail Nigerians even more than the Ijaw militants, but the oil is not there for u to do that, so now u people resort to attach with them by force just to gain some relevance because of oil
No be so. Na the Ooni of ife wey say a whole Bini kindom dey under ooni kindom. the Oba tell the Ooni say Bini can never be together with Amala pple.
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Subbway101:
[s][/s]
i need to tear you slap...do you even know what led to the 13 percent derivation in the 1999 constitution??...nonsense..

gowon scrapped the niger deltas right to full control of its oil resources and we later fought to get back 13 percent derivation and you are here spewing rubbish because lagos wants to start producing some jerricans of oil...nonsense.. angry angry angry

you guys want to benefit from the same struggle you abuse everyday..

you guys abuse us as lazy but what we've fought and bled for is what you want to enjoy just like that and you are here talking like a kid..na slap you need... angry angry angry angry
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
oh you think the struggles in the niger delta began just yesterday??..are you high??...what ensured it was grafted into the 1999 constitution??...na your village people push for and fight for am??
Guy whether u like it or not, Lagos will get their 13% derivation. U are simply pained of the fact that Niger delta has nothing to show after all the payment of derivation. U are angry at the fact that Lagos will never be like the Niger delta even in ur dreams. Sorry, Take heart bro

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Guy whether u like it or not, Lagos will get their 13% derivation. U are simply pained of the fact that Niger delta has nothing to show after all the payment of derivation. U are angry at the fact that Lagos will never be like the Niger delta even in ur dreams. Sorry, Take heart bro
i just want to slap it into your hypocritical face that what we fought for is what you guys want to enjoy..later your likes would call ijaws and the niger deltans criminals for fighting for resource control..here you are you want to enjoy 13 percent derivation...i feel like slapping all of you in the face so hard for your hypocrisy... angry angry angry

nonsense

cc: deapreye, tonyebarcanista, anonimi,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
i just want to slap it into your hypocritical face that what we fought for is what you guys want to enjoy..later your likes would call ijaws and the niger deltans criminals for fighting for resource control..here you are you want to enjoy 13 percent derivation...i feel like slapping all of you in the face so hard for your hypocrisy... angry angry angry

nonsense
Chai, see painment.

4 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Mckennedy: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Yimu, keep believing what u want. This news pain u to the bones. Please I want to ask u, what does the 5 landlocked Igbo state contribute to the Nigerian economy?

THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING YET YOU NEEDED THEM BADLY THAT YOU KEEP CRYING WITH HEART ATTACK EACH TIME YOU HEARD GIVE THEM BIAFRA , ISN'T THAT FUNNY?
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Chai, see painment.
angry angry angry angry

when we fight for resource control and achieve it you guys would also run around to benefit from it...now i see why you guys are called traitors and hypocrites...
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Mckennedy:

THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING YET YOU NEEDED THEM BADLY THAT YOU KEEP CRYING WITH HEART ATTACK EACH TIME YOU HEARD GIVE THEM BIAFRA , ISN'T THAT FUNNY?
E dey pain u say ur region contribute nothing?

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by evilapc: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:
After hearing this news, People from the sou--th beast be like....
Yet none of you have start champaign for the expulsion of biafrans from your one Nigeria... stop deceiving yourselves you need biafrans more than biafrans need you..

I will only take you diabolical hypocrites serious when you all start championing for a separate country where their will be no baifrans
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
angry angry angry angry

when we fight for resource control and achieve it you guys would also run around to benefit from it...now i see why you guys are called traitors and hypocrites...
Lol, am sorry, When it comes to resources control, all region will benefit from it, it will not only be the Niger delta. Niger delta is not the only region with resources. Kaduna has nickel and gold which has not being explored in large scale. When the time comes, they will be able to explore it. Every regions will fight for resources control, it will not be because of Niger fat and their oil, because Nigeria does not start and end in Niger delta

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by evilapc: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Why must u add South east with south south? South south produces 90 percent of oil. While south east contributes less than 5 percent. Even Ondo state produces more oil than the whole south east joined together. Why can't u people stand alone, or are u people suffering from inferiority complex? Because I know u people would love to blackmail Nigerians even more than the Ijaw militants, but the oil is not there for u to do that, so now u people resort to attach with them by force just to gain some relevance because of oil
Why do you add MB to the North? And why do you Add NE, NW, NC together? Diabolical hypocrites
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Mckennedy: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

E dey pain u say ur region contribute nothing?

why I'm pained when I'm very comfortable with my family...meanwhile my region is too important that's why you can't do without them and you resulted in having sleepless night, but in all ramifications one day history will tell itself...in all sincerity I reside in badagry hospital road at the back of first storey building, there ain't any sign of oil or oil workers nor pipes passing around, time shall tell.
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2016
evilapc:

Yet none of you have start champaign for the expulsion of biafrans from your one Nigeria... stop deceiving yourselves you need biafrans more than biafrans need you..

I will only take you diabolical hypocrites serious when you all start championing for a separate country where their will be no baifrans
Lol, we are in our country, and we are not complaining. It is u so called biafrans that are always complaining Governor Ambode of Lagos threatened u people to leave Lagos in ur millions, but up till now no Igbo man has left to the south east that has nothing. Just admit the truth, the igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs the igbos.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2016
Mckennedy:

why I'm pained when I'm very comfortable with my family...meanwhile my region is too important that you can't do without and that's why you're having sleepless night, but in all ramifications one history will tell itself...
U and ur Comfortable family leaving in outside the south east?

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2016
evilapc:

Why do you add MB to the North? And why do you Add NE, NW, NC together? Diabolical hypocrites
E pain am, una no go see Niger delta oil money chop for una life

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by evilapc: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

U must be eating too much Garri that is why u are blind. The south east (igboland) is the worst region in the south and also one of the worst in the country, where people even refuse to even come to ur region. How have the so called Igbo ingenuity changed the south east? Charity begins at home, u can't just come and be boasting without evidence to back ur claims. U will shout from now till eternity, that Aso Rock, u people will not smell that seat
I will only take you serious when you start championing for a separate country devoid of SE... but for now continue deceiving yourself
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, am sorry, When it comes to resources control, all region will benefit from it, it will not only be the Niger delta. Niger delta is not the only region with resources. Kaduna has nickel and gold which has not being explored in large scale. When the time comes, they will be able to explore it. Every regions will fight for resources control, it will not be because of Niger fat and their oil, because Nigeria does not start and end in Niger delta
but who is at the fore front fighting for it...you hypocrites would hide behind the fulanis, afraid to fight for whats yours..weaklings...rather you call niger deltans criminals...niger deltans have always fought for resource control..we already have fought and set a template for 13 percent derivation which now any oil producing state would benefit from(lagos state)..my point is always fight for what is yours and not against it...

read about the niger delta struggle and you would understand...
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by 9japride(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

[color=#006600][/color]

U are on of the kids on nairaland. For ur information the governors of those Niger delta states fought for resource control(13% derivation). It's a waste of time to argue with u. That's way people term south west as hypocrites and double face. It's people like u that gives south westerners a bad name, if in case u are one
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by limeta(f): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

U must be eating too much Garri that is why u are blind. The south east (igboland) is the worst region in the south and also one of the worst in the country, where people even refuse to even come to ur region. How have the so called Igbo ingenuity changed the south east? Charity begins at home, u can't just come and be boasting without evidence to back ur claims. U will shout from now till eternity, that Aso Rock, u people will not smell that seat

Smelly we dont want aso rock
full of asshole.
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
limeta:

Smelly we dont want aso rock full of asshole.
U won't smell Biafra either, hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by evilapc: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, we are in our country, and we are not complaining. It is u so called biafrans that are always complaining Governor Ambode of Lagos threatened u people to leave Lagos in ur millions, but up till now no Igbo man has left to the south east that has nothing. Just admit the truth, the igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs the igbos.
Stop shamelessly deceiving yourself or are you suffering for ear infection like your baboon lord? Well, you can Google about IPOB, Massob, and their demands. Also you can Google what your baboon lord said to igbo youth coppers days ago...

Like I said, you can start by championing a separate country devoid of igbo, then I will take you serious... I know you are paid zombie so no need wasting time with you
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

U are on of the kids on nairaland. For ur information the governors of those Niger delta states fought for resource control(13% derivation). It's a waste of time to argue with u. That's way people term south west as hypocrites and double face. It's people like u that gives south westerners a bad name, if in case u are one.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by limeta(f): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

hiss
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Leopardd(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

[/s]

e don do for you

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2016
evilapc:

Stop shamelessly deceiving yourself or are you suffering for ear infection like your baboon lord? Well, you can Google about IPOB, Massob, and their demands. Also you can Google what your baboon lord said to igbo youth coppers days ago...

Like I said, you can start by championing a separate country devoid of igbo, then I will take you serious... I know you are paid zombie so no need wasting time with you
Lol, we are comfortable with Nigeria. Stop using style to tell us u need our support to get Biafra. And for ur information, Ipob and Massob has stupid demands, so u don't expect the government to answer any one, for the means time, u people should keep receiving buckets from our Army when u come out to disturb. Happy receiving in advance, hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Tokety7: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
but how did the 13 percent derivation come about thats what i was asking?...

is it not through the previous struggles in the niger delta that led to its implementation that lagos now wants to enjoy??...thats my point..

militancy and hard struggles brought about what lagos wants to enjoy...abi dont you agree??

Bayelsa pusssy, which struggle? Av earlier told u that OBJ after several pleas out of his magnanimous heart blackmail everyone including the NASS to give u 13% after he made sure he wiped off ODI. Even ur son Jonah-daft couldn't add up to it despite several calls. U should forever be grateful to obj. Ur struggle so far has yielded nothing but destruction and death to ur people.

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Leopardd:
[s][/s]

e don do for you.

Did I invite u?

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Tokety7: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
which hunger wan kill me??... grin grin grin

oil wan kill me instead...

Amen bro.
It will choke u to ur early grave.
grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by 9japride(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

[color=#006600][/color]

Yea it pains me that ur parents let u use the Internet without their consent. To u everything is a joke because of ur low mental capacity. So painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Approves Construction Of Power Substations In Jigawa, Akwa Ibom / Dont Zone The Position Of Speaker To The SW : ACN Caucus. / Gov. Uduaghan Commissions 100 Buses To Boost Transportation In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.