Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos (6233 Views)

States To Receive 13% Derivation From Mining Revenue — FG / FG Approves 13% Derivation For Solid Minerals Producing States - Fayemi / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Subbway101: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
Izonpikin:
how did you expose me na??...ok what should i do to prove to you i am ijaw..an izonowei??...

do you understand the ijaw i am speaking?...
[/s]

Get away here with your lies. We have seen many Ibos like Real2020 claim Akwa Ibom before cos he has live among them, your case is same. Be proud of your tribe and stop disgracing your people.

4 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Subbway101:
[s][/s]

Get away here with your lies. We have seen many Ibos like Real2020 claim Akwa Ibom before cos he has live among them, your case is same. Be proud of your tribe and stop disgracing your people.
i am ijaw na... angry angry angry...seriously i am not joking anymore...what nonsense is this...

i am ijaw...from bayelsa precisely..what rubbish blackmail are you trying to get at...so this is your cheap way of running from facts about the niger delta struggle...no make me vex oo... angry angry angry

read up the only post i have created here on nairaland..go read it up...check my profile...

what rubbish is this...
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2016
Subbway101:

Stop masking your lies with smileys. You are from Ebonyi and should be proud of your people. We know those that chestbeat of developing Lagos and you just did same on this thread. Leave the true Ijaw Barca alone and stop attaching. You have no shame.
angry angry angry angry

check my profile before you start acting childish..i am so ijaw blooded to the core...a native of ekowe/nangiama town in bayelsa..
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by HtwoOw: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Yeah rite
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Subbway101: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
angry angry angry angry

check my profile before you start acting childish..i am so ijaw blooded to the core...a native of ekowe/nangiama town in bayelsa..

Which profile? You still dont have shame.
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Subbway101: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
i am ijaw na... angry angry angry...seriously i am not joking anymore...what nonsense is this...

i am ijaw...from bayelsa precisely..what rubbish blackmail are you trying to get at...so this is your cheap way of running from facts about the niger delta struggle...no make me vex oo... angry angry angry

read up the only post i have created here on nairaland..go read it up...check my profile...

what rubbish is this...

Who is joking with you? Go vex for your family and not me, be proud of your tribe and stop the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by hundredhunndred: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Subbway101:

You must think i am like you claiming SS when you are from Ebonyi. Its only a bastard that deny his origin, Even your fellow Iboes knows my moniker well and know I am a Proud Awori man. Its only you loudmouthed and shameless shitgboes that love claiming developing Lagos, so stop hiding behind SS.

Meanwhile, Lagos contrbutes more than it receive from the FG. We are the highest contributor to the non oil revenue of the country. The money they receive from our Ports and Airport is also used to feed you. Also, Ondo state is part of that Niger delta so keep your smelly mouth to yourself. Leave your parents house and go find work to do. Shameless noisemaker.

Kitigbe.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Shym3xx: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Lol.

This is going to attract more rodents to Lagos. The smallest state that's already catering to the population load of about 20 million heads. When are they going to allow the indigenous population enjoy fresh air in their state? grin

Oil discovery in Lagos, especially with how naij is, is bad news to me. They need to stop looking for oil in the state - till naij is either restructured or the shitty artificial country is dismantled.

Lagos needs help - don't kill the state.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Subbway101: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Kitigbe.

O gbere ! I greet you omo Epe alaro. grin
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Shym3xx: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Subbway101:

That nyggah ain't from no Epe. grin
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by hundredhunndred: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Subbway101:

Good bro, I thought its one of those kids that clone Yoruba handles. Ignore that pikin abeg.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by hundredhunndred: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

That nyggah ain't from no Epe. grin

Which nyggah shymex? Check my past post well, its not those cloned one abeg. Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Subbway101:

Which profile? You still dont have shame.
go read up my post on governors immunity and its connection with bayelsa state..i put up that post because bayelsa is my state..

Go read it...

Your attempt to claim I am not Ijaw won't work..
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:

what rubbish is this...
Guy keep quite, u be Igbo. No dey deceive urself
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Shym3xx: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Which nyggah shymex? Check my past post well, its not those cloned one abeg. Lolzzzz

Lol. I'm the Duke of Epe - the crowned young prince. And you need to register with me before claiming Epe on NL. grin

Are you Ijebu Epe or Eko Epe?

Anyway, I'm just messing about. You're reppin' and I see how you destroy the flatheaded East Coast nyggahs all the time and throw them into the gully erosion. That's how Epe warriors roll. Salute. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Subbway101: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
Izonpikin:
go read up my post on governors immunity and its connection with bayelsa state..i put up that post because bayelsa is my state..

Go read it...

Your attempt to claim I am not Ijaw won't work..
[/s]

Get away from here. Liar

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Guy keep quite, u be Igbo. No dey deceive urself
prove I am igbo or hold that mouth of yours...
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by hundredhunndred: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. I'm the Duke of Epe - the crowned young prince. And you need to register with me before claiming Epe on NL. grin

Are you Ijebu Epe or Eko Epe?

Anyway, I'm just messing about. You're reppin' and I see how you destroy the flatheaded East Coast nyggahs all the time and throw them into the gully erosion. That's how Epe warriors roll. Salute. grin

Lolzzz. I salute you broda. I am from Ejinrin and that is Lagos, Epe. Are you from the Ijebu part? Dont mind those Igbos, they just love looking for trouble. Lol

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by victorvezx(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
prove I am igbo or hold that mouth of yours...
U need proof? Here it is..

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Iolo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nkem4040:
Lagos has no oil. This is part of the demands Tinubu gave to Buhari he is now fulfilling.

Kindly see OML 113's location. It's no where close to the ND.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Shym3xx: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Lolzzz. I salute you broda. I am from Ejinrin and that is Lagos, Epe. Are you from the Ijebu part? Dont mind those Igbos, they just love looking for trouble. Lol

Salute, big man.

Yes, my pops is from Ijebu Epe. So, you're Awori then - nice.

Igbos have been annihilated time ago, they're just grasping at straws now cos almost everyone is in retirement mode. It's good to taunt them and get them in their emotions from time to time. grin

I'd say you're doing a wonderful job, unlike the fake prophet, sukkot, who punches with a feather fist. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
All of you should calm down and stop this beef shit. Try pork.
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Izonpikin: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

U need proof? Here it is..
olodo...

Try harder..
Re: FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos by Mckennedy: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

So u are in Lagos. Why not move to ur unproductive 5 landlocked south east. Anyways, u can keep denying the fact, FG will start paying Lagos their own 13% derivation, the u and people like u will be left to continue thinking if it's a scam. Lagos is planning to use their own money to build the third mainland bridge which will serve Yoruba people, instead of waiting for the federal government. But u people are still waiting for the federal government to build the second Niger bridge that will serve igbos. What a shame, politicians are now even using the second Niger bridge project which they will never build to scam ur people for Votes.

Weep not for me, rather yourselves coz sooner I'm seeing "famine" ahead of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Will Continue To Sell For N145 Per Litre-NNPC / Soludo Was Chairman Of AFC. They Owe N32Bn / Okada Riders Protest In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.