Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares (6021 Views)

FBN Fixed Income Fund / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by helpline: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
First bank made provision of over 27 billion naira bad loans for the last financial yr ended 31st march 2009. Six months down the line The Bank has recovered over 80% of the bad loans. The Bank is set to acheive an amazing feat be giving a bonus of 1 for 1 to shareholders for the half year(INTERIM). The bonus comes as a result of of the loan recovery and profit that the bank has acheived in the past 6 months(April 2009- sept 2009)

MY ADVICE: HOLD UNTO YOUR FIRST BANK SHARES, IF YOU DONT HAVE BUY NOW, IT IS STILL CHEAP(N15). BY END OF NOV WHEN THE RESULT WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE SHARE PRICE MIGHT GET UP TO N60 OR MORE. TAKE ADVANTAGE

SOURCE: NAIRALANDER THAT WORKS WITH FIRST REGISTRARS(SUBSIDIARY OF FIRST BANK SECURITIES) THIS REPORT HAS NOT BEEN MADE PUBLIC YET.

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by chelseabmw(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
thanks for the info
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by walestar2(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2009
I had first bank shares but they are reallly good in giving bonus, they gave one last year but I doubt if they will ever give another this year but I still keep my shares till 2015, so either it goes up on down, none of my business because I await on bonus and economy in 2015
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by naijatoday: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2009
insider trading.

Try this in the U.S and watch yourself go to jail
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by bayourgold: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2009
Hi, nairalander , i work with on of the leading asset management in Lagos, we carried a research on some of the quoted companies on the exchange recently and we found out as the it is now , if you invested 100,000 in firstbank share in the year 2005 , despite the downturn of the market, calculating your dividends and bonuses for the past years , my dear you are still making bountiful returns despite the price it was now , without doing any research or any analysis , i can boldly tell anybody to buy firstbank share.
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by Davo09: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
this is inside tradn or a propaganda to pls be more informed of the working of NSE, u are doing more harm to the company for giving away unreleased information

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Via Your Social Media Platforms Daily. / How Would You Advice Me To Spend My Salary(150k) / Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.