Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares (1270 Views)

FBN Fixed Income Fund / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by helpline: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
First bank made provision of over 27 billion naira bad loans for the last financial yr ended 31st march 2009. Six months down the line The Bank has recovered over 80% of the bad loans. The Bank is set to acheive an amazing feat be giving a bonus of 1 for 1 to shareholders for the half year(INTERIM). The bonus comes as a result of of the loan recovery and profit that the bank has acheived in the past 6 months(April 2009- sept 2009)

MY ADVICE: HOLD UNTO YOUR FIRST BANK SHARES, IF YOU DONT HAVE BUY NOW, IT IS STILL CHEAP(N15). BY END OF NOV WHEN THE RESULT WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE SHARE PRICE MIGHT GET UP TO N60 OR MORE. TAKE ADVANTAGE

SOURCE: NAIRALANDER THAT WORKS WITH FIRST REGISTRARS(SUBSIDIARY OF FIRST BANK SECURITIES) THIS REPORT HAS NOT BEEN MADE PUBLIC YET.
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by Ciaman: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2009
I am not doubting you but could this be real?? Thank you
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by monopolist: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2009
Lets buy big time. FBN will rise above #40 in Dec 09 . Expect 100 % Profit if you are wise. Be greedy when others are fearfull and be fearfull when others are greedy . All my Investment Mentors abroad have been buying Banks.
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by ibileye(f): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Firstbank has done that b4, so it's possible.
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by monopolist: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
Watch Intercontinental Bank too. Now selling for about #4.00 a share. This is below intrinsic value
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by hardbody: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2009
The content is good but the disclosure is bad. This is called 'insider information' and its one great sin againg good corporate governance. I hold substantial shares in FBN and would definitely think that this information is good, but i would have prefered to act without knowledge of that information. Could it possibly be that you want us to hold unto our portfolios and not start dumping your shares? In all cases, the way and manner of circulating this information is bad and for your good information, it is a criminal offence.
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by protocol(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
Well, if Zenith bank can do interim 1 for 2 the first bank should be able to even do 2 for 1. if you want to buy you can call me Henry on 08037430594.
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by INFOTECH2: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Can this ever happen again?

(1) (Reply)

Investment Property For Sale On Broad Street , Lagos Island / Heritage Bank Acquires Enterprise Bank For N56billion. / How Can I Invest 100k In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.