Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Recession:how Has It Affected You??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession:how Has It Affected You??? (541 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) / David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll / Recession: How Can Nigeria Revive its Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession:how Has It Affected You??? by ChappyChase: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2016
Well we all know time is hard and the recession is now biting harder... So share story;

Where has it affected you most

let's know how you've been managing,

What have you cut down on
Re: Recession:how Has It Affected You??? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2016
At least the Power Supply in my area, (currently in Lagos) has well improved lately. Electric cooker working at full throttle. So helped me to cut down on Kerosene. grin
Re: Recession:how Has It Affected You??? by youngeagle(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Can't even take myself and bae out on wkends on like before.
Re: Recession:how Has It Affected You??? by theSpark(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2016
I have to spend more to feed,

I've had to cut down on my fashion budget, can't be starving. I don dey do small trekking so as to hold on to N50, N40 change.
Re: Recession:how Has It Affected You??? by ChappyChase: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2016
theSpark:
I have to spend more to feed,

I've had to cut down on my fashion budget, can't be starving. I don dey do small trekking so as to hold on to N50, N40 change.
Bro no be only you dey the trekking crew oo....
We now eat once or twice a day.
But e go better.
Re: Recession:how Has It Affected You??? by ChappyChase: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Plasmbob1:
At least the Power Supply in my area, (currently in Lagos) has well improved lately. Electric cooker working at full throttle. So helped me to cut down on Kerosene. grin
Lady if you see the way we rush to cook once NEPA bring light ehn... Thank you Fashola cause na only you care grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Legal Adviser In Embezzlement Adventure. *** Lands Gov Udom In Trouble As I / Scary Details Of Boko Haram Attacks Revealed / Less Than 30 Websites Exist In North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.