Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

First Lady Of Lagos State Scholarship Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Lady Of Lagos State Scholarship Form Is Out (1025 Views)

2017/2018 Ekiti State Scholarship And Bursary Awards / 2016 Nasarawa State Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Of Lagos State Scholarship Form Is Out by BIDOO(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2016
i think this is the best section i can share this.......
just stumbling on this news of ambode wife (lagos state governor) of her newly raise scholarship scheme tag hope for women in nigeria initiative while surfing internet now and i think it worth sharing.

Re: First Lady Of Lagos State Scholarship Form Is Out by Toluwani113: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2016
BIDOO:
i think this is the best section i can share this.......
just stumbling on this news of ambode wife (lagos state governor) of her newly raise scholarship scheme tag hope for women in nigeria initiative while surfing internet now and i think it worth sharing.

Ftc
Re: First Lady Of Lagos State Scholarship Form Is Out by Chydobe: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Scholarship applications are now been accepted by the Lagos State Scholarship programme Board in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters. The scholarship is conferred on subtly qualified indigenes in various tertiary for full-time studies in order to assist the students financially.

Applicants who wish to participate in the Lagos State Scholarship Programme must be Lagos state indigene studying in any tertiary institutions in the country. Applicants are also expected to make a payment of two thousand Naira through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board. Keep in mind that a receipt of the pay confirmation will be needed as an evidence to proceed with processing your application.

Click on link below to apply

http://www.newzified.com/2017-2018-lagos-state-scholarship-programme-application-form-secure-voucher-pin/

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Studying In Catholic Universities Abroad / Jamb Validation Is 3 Years... How True Is That? / Auchi Polytechnic auchi And PTI For Electrical Engineering (HND)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.