Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible (8596 Views)

GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Major Boobs In A Barely There Bra Top [see Photos] / No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by olaboo123: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2016
See thrilling photos of guests at the birthday party of the Treasurer, National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Musiliu Akinsanya, a.k.a. MC Oluomo.

ALL THIS STUDENTS DONT HAVE BRA SEE MORE : http://spicyblogz..com/2016/04/insurancewhat-this-law-student-girls-is.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by Pabloosas(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who or What is called BRA

1 Like

Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by KellyBerry(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
They are all hustlers. God have mercy.
Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by Umennajiego(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Roman goddess

1 Like

Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by mytime24(f): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by mizporch: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Baes are hustling.....nairalanders are aprokoing.....

1 Like

Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by chicagoPD(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Braless party follows brainless party, seek BRAIN grin

1 Like

Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by slevin1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Which law are they learning? How to be a legal olosho?

1 Like

Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by Donmichaelz(m): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Let me not be like everyone else,these girls might actually be very good law student who just love to party,,,,I av been criticizing people for long and it didn't get me anywhere,so I av decided to CHANGE and see d good side when society is always pointing fingers.......

If they wear pant and u don't like it ,visit Religion thread ,,sport
Stop complaining like Man u and Chelsea fans after they lost,
We do not 1-2 KNOW

3 Likes

Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by Terver23(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Donmichaelz:
Let me not be like everyone else,these girls might actually be very good law student who just love to party,,,,I av been criticizing people for long and it didn't get me anywhere,so I av decided to CHANGE and see d good side when society is always pointing fingers.......

If they wear pant and u don't like it ,visit Religion thread ,,sport
Stop complaining like Man u and Chelsea fans after they lost,
We do not 1-2 KNOW
BARMAN! GIVE THIS MAN ONE BOTTLE.

3 Likes

Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by boss1310(m): 2:25am On Sep 17, 2016
the girl in the last picture need to cover up her pimples,this one never mature
Re: This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible by SortOut: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Weyrey repackaged

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere / Ashanti Sucks!!! / Photos: Amber Rose Goes Without Bra And Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.