Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Witches And Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Destiny (1296 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Witches And What They Do. / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches And Destiny by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
deleted
Re: Witches And Destiny by banom(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
REALKINGSON:

On many occasions,while sleeping in d night,i'l b havin a bad dream and immediately i opened my eyez i finds out dt i cn neither move my body nor shout until some couple of minutes.whenever i regain myself i becomes weak and lean.am sick and tired of it all.is it witch?do witches take away ones destiny?pls help m brothers and sisters

Deap Sight and Pastor AIO will be the best persons to explain that to you,
while Deap Sight will give you the emprical meaning and evidence, Pastor AIO is very capable to explain all the mysteriies behind it, mean while Becomerich can provide you with map evidence of all the witches and their various residence,
Good luck.
Re: Witches And Destiny by manmustwac(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
go to a white garment church u need deliverance
Re: Witches And Destiny by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
@banom.are u speaking in riddles?who is deap sight,pastor Aio and becomerich?@manmustwac.am serious plz.help if u can
Re: Witches And Destiny by posakosa(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
banom:

Deap Sight and Pastor AIO will be the best persons to explain that to you,
while Deap Sight will give you the emprical meaning and evidence, Pastor AIO is very capable to explain all the mysteriies behind it, mean while Becomerich can provide you with map evidence of all the witches and their various residence,
Good luck.

I DIE, hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Destiny by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:26am On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Well , as for you poster first and formost you didn't realise we have witches in Nairaland , if i may start counting names including myself. . . wink , i read through your post thoroughly and i really feel you. You know. The fault is from you my dear , we witches around the world opperate in different ways and likewise in common during serious mission's. in your case , you have always been praying and not knowing you are a prey if you dont know your actual position "Spiritually and physically" . . .you feels with God everything is easy. . .without having self Convidence on your own, lacking the knowledge of your destiny, and mostly you toke deep spiritual _Supernatural powers for granted thinking with God all things are possible. . . Yes, this your experience is not strange to me. If you need help kindly visit my page and collect my email address and drop me some messege there due to privacy and top secrets. there i shall teach you how to handle such experience. . . .Now you are undertaking a new demension of Life.

Sincerely_Ogaga S.O.S
[/size]
Re: Witches And Destiny by noetic15(m): 4:35am On Oct 10, 2009
ogaga why dont u say it all here and educate us all?
Re: Witches And Destiny by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Educate you all indeed. . .Just Imagine. angry , Im not exposing any top secret in public forum because that doesnt help. I hate "Badmouth" human being and in cases like such you easily find them roaming around finding ways to spit out some X words,but have to avoid them because i never give space for their weak brain. I enjoy squeezing the life out them and its not strange since i have always done this. cool ,

Noetic you interested?  .Okey email me due to privacy but if you know you are just a joker do not mind messeging me.
[/size]
Re: Witches And Destiny by banom(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ Ogaga4luv,

Do spells work ? like some one using spell to block the progress of his fellow human being , and no matter what the person does , he will not succeed because he is under a spell, is such a thing possible ?
Re: Witches And Destiny by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Banom dear ,Yes Spells do work.Though i have i get so many letters asking why didn't this spell work for me? Or is this stuff real? ( I hate that one the worst! ) Or how long is it going to take for it to work? Here I will try to answer those questions to clear the air so that maybe you will read this and I won't have to answer more e-mails by the hundreds.

Why do spells work and sometimes they don't work? There are many things that contribute to a spell or ritual work properly and not one thing alone., Bless or Curse work and work good. but you require some following things in you which i think we share private.

For Spell to work you must believe in your magical workings. If you don't, how can you expect them to work. be patient and you must believe! So many of you want to try some spells first to see if they work and then you'll decide to believe. That's not the way to do it! If you do not believe in the Occult and Magic. . . then I suggest you stay away from it. Word to the wise. . . Magic is not a game or something to just Dabble in or play with. Magic is a way of life. Yes BANOM spell casting is real and always possible.

Sincerely_Ogaga S.O.S
[/size]
Re: Witches And Destiny by banom(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ok, so if a spell is working against a person, what should the person do to stop it ?
Re: Witches And Destiny by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]You go for Banishing Or Cleansing Spell.[/size]
Re: Witches And Destiny by Eeyore(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
@Ogaga4luv

Why don't you get yourself a proof-reading spell to edit your posts and make them more grammatically correct? Or is there no spell like that?
Re: Witches And Destiny by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Eeyore  i cant get you. .  . what really you're pointing at [/size]
Re: Witches And Destiny by banom(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You go for Banishing Or Cleansing Spell.[/size]

What about praying ?
Re: Witches And Destiny by noetic15(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Eeyore  i cant get you. .  . what really you're pointing at [/size]

have u seen my e-mail?
Re: Witches And Destiny by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]mmmm. . . .Prayer?, cheesy  ooo thats funny someone talking to his/her self in physical ,but spiritually they communicating with Supernatural deities  thinking some GOD is there listening to their voice. . . no no your request wasn't answer by GOD because he/she is nothing but an Imaginary deity .an invertion of men.  Well, you may ask why does people praying recieve answer?.God does not answer any prayer , the authority and freewill in you provoke the words from your mouth comes to Reality. wink[/size]
Re: Witches And Destiny by Eeyore(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Eeyore i cant get you. . . what really you're pointing at [/size]

I'm simply advising you to get a spell that will check your spellings while posting, 'cos you sure need it.
Re: Witches And Destiny by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Eeyore,you think you're normal , If yes,then kindly point out the faults on my post or you shall definately pick up some BONE'S with me. sad

I have the feelings to ask if you are not here for Trouble? angry, because i'w render render even more than you deserve.
[/size]
Re: Witches And Destiny by Eeyore(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Eeyore,you think you're normal , If yes,then kindly point out the faults on my post or you shall definately pick up some BONE'S with me. sad

I have the feelings to ask if you are not here for Trouble? angry, because i'w render render even more than you deserve.
[/size]

Go through your posts with a fine tooth-comb and you will be amazed at the errors you will find.
And talking about picking bones, you can bring it on, mate. Do you think you can wave your fear wand at just anybody and get them running for cover?? Dude, go haunt somebody else's house 'cos I put the "H'' in "haunted".

And yeah, I'm looking to kick some ass 'cos my hormones are raging all over the frigging place.
Re: Witches And Destiny by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Yo're an ass kicker right?, Come never call me your dude because you refuse to point out the [b]error(s) [/b]on my post ,though i ask you to point them out but you're here saying nonsense. Well i have time for people like you because you shall make good Copse! sad . Im talking about picking BONE'S  simply because you seek for it in the first place. Whether you fear my words Or Not i must PROOF you all fingers are  equal just like Silver and Gold is not meant for KID'S. I read through your post and feel you but if you really insist i should hunt someone else then stay clearrrr my way or you shall not blame anybody . I can only be your dude if only you learn how to discusse wisely and apply the modern ways of Converstaion in public forum. No Childish talks is useful to me , but only on joke section, in serious issues i remain on my realself.

Eeyore ,i drop you my words if you like keep coming with "Badmouth" and see where you find yourself.
[/size]
Re: Witches And Destiny by Eeyore(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hahahahahahahahaha, I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Witches And Destiny by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Buhahahahahahahahu , i laugh in  *French*= Wicked Laugh[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Levi Strauss Died Today! (no, I'm Not Talking About My Jeans) / Senator Praises Tb Joshua / A Christain Student Shames His Athest Professor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.