Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration (3501 Views)

PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Ten Takeaways From Buhari’s Visit To Germany – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by aresssa: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Adiola:
yes ooooo your region can lie ehhh that was how you littered the internet with aisha fake visit to US as early as 2am only for it to be a lie kaa lying is part of una up bringing continue and here you are with another broad daylight lies this boy you are Truly joblesS

Graduate student Onyinyechi Ogbozor (far left), nutrition and food studies, and her husband, Ford Foundation International Fellow Ernest Ogbozor, PhD candidate in the School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution (far right), with Her Excellency, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari, first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, at the Fairfax Campus on Aug. 4. Photo by Evan Cantwell.

https://www2.gmu.edu/news/252376

So, is George Mason University Campus in Fairxax, USA in your village in Nigeria.. grin grin

I know it's a huge task educating uneducated village Igbos, but it's a task that must be done so let me help you... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by basilo101: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Is buhari the president of yorubaland, what has nigeria gained should be the right question, yorubas will destroy buhari presidency by trying to take undue advantage
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Ojiofor: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Missed target.... Even Tinubu is wailing daily in the closets!

They thought the cow farmer of Daura would handover the running of power to tinubu boys.....they were wrong again...
AFONJA
Awolowo
Akintola
MKO
Diya
Tinubu

More would come....na inside blood de thing deyy !!!
fixed!

1 Like

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by ironheart(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
KINGwax007:
I think u missed out on the budget...

Even though fashola deemed it noble to start with highways in the East, we knw he isn't a bastard, being a Yoruba, and the only minister that PMB deemed fit to run three portfolios.

From that statement, you have your answers
bros i love this upper cut response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako / Nnamdi Kanu Is 90% Dead / #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.