Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms (734 Views)

Investment In Ice Block Moulding Machines And Coldrooms / Mine Machines And Equipments For Hiring / Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Do you know that ice block business is an all season business that you can do in wet and dry seasons so long there are weddings;burials;naming; house warming etc ceremonies in the neighbourhood? Are you a medium scale Frozen and Seafoods businessperson and you are interested in having a medium size coldroom for your business?
Are you interested in investing in ice block or coldroom business? We manufacture durable and pocket friendly Coldrooms and ice block machines that can mould 30, 50, 60, 100 pieces. If interested , pls call Legacy Cooling Systems on 08035964052

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms by Teechawa: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Interested somehow. How much do they cost?
Re: Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms by saxoholic1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
There are coldrooms for sale....contact me if you know any one who want to buy a cold room now... 2 coldrooms remaining..
Re: Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms by 1stNumeroUno: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
saxoholic1:
There are coldrooms for sale....contact me if you know any one who want to buy a cold room now... 2 coldrooms remaining..

What's the size/specifications and price?
Re: Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms by APFM(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
saxoholic1:

Contact to call

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 830$ In My First Month As Yocoin Affilliate / The Mumurity Of The MMM Community / Join Or Register With A Cosmetics Company ? Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.