Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Mumurity Of The MMM Community - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Mumurity Of The MMM Community (744 Views)

Make Money On Sport Betting The MMM Way,,guaranteed!! / It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed / What Nigerians Don't Know About The MMM Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mumurity Of The MMM Community by Gfish: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2017
One of the ways MMM generates the 30% on confirmed Mavros is by the traffic on its website......Akuko! Then how come they are waiting for willing participants to be able to match members who have requested for help, The traffic on that website throughout the pause period is enough to pay everybody..........thats if MMM is even providing the help sef....lol. most participants were visiting the site 20 times per min hoping their money will returned by taiye, john or ekanem they paid in december.....Mumu!....anyway before you tell me to mind my biz, the tall and short of the matter is that MMM alone ( am thinking this must be mavrodi) is chopping the money generated by your traffic Alone without even participating while his accomplices (guilder), they collect part of yo money as commission without even providing help. Let me pause here and go provide help for the first hungry mumu to come here and condemn this.
Re: The Mumurity Of The MMM Community by kacchy(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
" Robbing Peter to pay Paul, and robbing Mary to pay Peter then robbing Paul to pay Mary makes the money goes round and at the end.. ..NO ONE GETS ROBBED"

I smell FP.. .....
*Spread my mat..while eating#popcorn n kunu#

1 Like

Re: The Mumurity Of The MMM Community by Imoy(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Op your mumurity no get part two
This is a proof of someone who have been paid.

So leave mmm alone, go and get a life, you are begining to look boring.

3 Likes

Re: The Mumurity Of The MMM Community by rekeson: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
The op including those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

3 Likes

Re: The Mumurity Of The MMM Community by Gfish: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:
The op including those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

Imoy:
Op your mumurity no get part two
This is a proof of someone who have been paid.

So leave mmm alone, go and get a life, you are begining to look boring.

You guys just ranting. You are yet to explain who is chopping the money generated by wasting your MB visiting the website, and its crazy you acknowledge you robbing one another to get paid....so you encourage we all turn armed robbers or kidnappers just to survive as there is no other economic solution......guys give me intelligent arguement abeg. See that other one begging people to come and PH so he can eat. Mtchew!
Re: The Mumurity Of The MMM Community by Imoy(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Gfish:

You guys just ranting. You are yet to explain who is chopping the money generated by wasting your MB visiting the website, and its crazy you acknowledge you robbing one another to get paid....so you encourage we all turn armed robbers or kidnappers just to survive as there is no other economic solution......guys give me intelligent arguement abeg. See that other one begging people to come and PH so he can eat. Mtchew!

It is obvious your reasoning capacity is below par, i cant waste my time educating you.

My advice is go amd get a job, feed yourself and learn to mind your business.

It will help you a lot.

Thank you, dont bother quoting me again, because i wont reply you, i have a job to do.

2 Likes

Re: The Mumurity Of The MMM Community by rekeson: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Gfish:

Bro after mmm has paid me and I now have money to buy food, I will definitely come up with an intelligent response, but until then, make man survive first of all....

Or maybe u can help with some cash ??

1 Like

Re: The Mumurity Of The MMM Community by castel428: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2017
ok
Re: The Mumurity Of The MMM Community by Gfish: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Imoy:

It is obvious your reasoning capacity is below par, i cant waste my time educating you.

My advice is go amd get a job, feed yourself and learn to mind your business.

It will help you a lot.

Thank you, dont bother quoting me again, because i wont reply you, i have a job to do.
-

Lol......its obvious your reasoning capacity is below 'pay'.....if you have my kind of job or education you wont get involved in, or try so hard to persuade people to join a ponzi scheme.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On With Givers Forum? / Invest Your Bitcoin Without Fear / Invest 3500 And Get 10500. Very Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.